Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Special Stand-alone Episode. Xavier's Life In The Midwest

   20 years ago,Xavier arrives in the Midwestern town of Blue Ridge after leaving Adam's Landing heartbroken and lost after Desi left town shortly before.Xavier is in the office with his Grandfather J.D.(Jim) Sullivan.J.D. is Beth's father and was another person whom Xavier admired and looked up to in his early years.J.D. tells Xavier"You've done great at helping me run this business."Xavier tells him"Thank you PaPaw.It means alot to hear you tell me that."J.D. smiles and tells Xavier"You catch on really fast.You need to go out and relax.You stay in this office too much."Xavier tells J.D."I'm not ready yet to meet new people.I'd rather stay here at the office.I've got to finish going over these store designs and everything."J.D. encourages Xavier to take a break and go out and relax.Xavier tells J.D."I'll get out tonight and see what happens.I'd still rather stay here and work.J.D.laughs and tells him"As your boss and Grandpa,I order you to have fun.Get out of here!"Xavier tells him"Ok"And they give each other a hug and he leaves.Xavier arrives at a popular club in town called"The Sante Fe",named after the Sante Fe Trail which Blue Ridge was built on.He is sitting at a table and notices a beautiful young woman sitting at the bar.He notices she's alone and playing with a ring on her finger.Xavier gets nervous about walking up and talking to her,scared of rejection as well as not really wanting to meet someone else after his break-up with Desi.He walks up to the bar and tells the bartender"Get me a Crown on the rocks and get the lady whatever she wants."She turns around and tells Xavier"Why are you buying me a drink?"Xavier tells her"You looked like you needed one as well as a friend."She looks at Xavier and goes"You got esp.I do need a drink.My fiancee and I had a huge split up,he wants me to stop my modeling career and be a housewife.I told him to go find one."Xavier laughs and tells her"My ex left town overnight without saying a word to me.I like your fire."She tells him she's sorry about his break up and he sends his apologies as well.She smiles and asks him his name.He tells her"I'm Xavier Jackson."'She tells Xavier"I love your name.Sounds powerful.I'm Leigh Woods."He tells her"Nice to meet you Leigh,want to join me at my table?"She tells him"I'd love to and they head back to his table.Afterwards he drives her home and Leigh tells Xavier"I had alot of fun.What are you doing tomorrow night?"Xavier tells her"I'll probably be working.I'm addicted to my work."She laughs and tells him"You better slow down.At least to see me again!"He tells her"I'll slow down for you."He gives her a kiss and she goes inside.Xavier walks back to his car and his heart is warm and he's fallen for her.She's inside her home and feels the same way.
   A year later,Xavier and Leigh has moved in together at his mansion in Blue Ridge.Leigh's modeling career has taken off and she's one of the most well known models in the world.Xavier's been promoted to CEO at Jim's as J.D. has stepped down and retired.Both Leigh and Xavier are very much wrapped up in their work,yet they put each other first before the work.Leigh is at home and is really nervous.Xavier comes in and tells Leigh"Baby I'm home."She runs up and gives him a kiss ad tells Xavier to come sit down.Leigh gets nervous and starts to hesitate.Xavier asks her"What's got you so jumpy?"Leigh tells him"I got something to tell you."Xavier tells her"I hope you're not telling me your leaving me or you're running away with Prince."She laughs at him and goes"No Xavier.I'm all yours and you know that."Xavier grabs her and tells her"I know that."and they both laugh and she then tells him"I'm pregnant."Xavier looks at her in shock and goes"What?"She asks him"Are you upset Xavier?You don't want to have a baby?"He starts to cry and he looks at her in the eyes and tells her"You just made me the happiest man in the world."Xavier then tells her"I had a surprise myself."She tells him"What's your surprise?"Xavier grabs her hand and tells her to close her eyes.She closes them and Xavier gets on bended knee and tells Leigh to open her eyes.She sees a huge ring on her finger and then Xavier tells her"Leigh Woods,you've taught me how to love someone again and it's something I'd thought I'd never feel again.I live you,breathe you,and my love for you cannot be express in words but by our future which you're carrying.Will you marry me?"Leigh starts to cry and puts her arms around him kissing him going"Yes,Yes Xavier I'll marry you.They then decide to sneak out of town and away from everyone and elope rather than a huge wedding.They go to a small church outside of town and they exchange vows.They are madly in love and they decide to wait until the baby's born before they go on their honeymoon.
   9 months later,At the hospital in Blue Ridge,Leigh's giving birth,Beth is there helping Leigh and Xavier is there holding Leigh's hand.They hear a cry and Beth tells them"It's a girl."Beth holds the baby for a moment before giving her to Leigh.Xavier and Leigh are both excited and Leigh asks Xavier"What will we call this beautiful little girl."Xavier tells her"I can only think of one name."They both look at Beth then they say"Sullivan Leigh Jackson."Beth cries and tells them"That's a beautiful name.I'm so honored and your Grandfather would be as well if he was still here."Xavier tells her"I know.Wasn't for him,Leigh and I would have never met nor would we have this beautiful girl.J.D. died shortly before Sully's birth and the birth of Sully is exactly what everyone needed.Xavier then holds Sully and tells her"You will always be my princess.Always."
   1 year later,Leigh is at the mansion and she checks the mail.She opens a letter signed"Your number one fan."In the last few months,Leigh has gotten many letters from this person and the person writes in this letter"I will find you.If I can't have you,NOBODY will!"She is scared and Xavier comes in the room,holding Sully.He tells Leigh"Listen to our daughter."He tells Sully"Tell Mommy what you said earlier."Sully goes"Da Da."They both smile and Leigh tells Xavier"She loves her daddy.I know I do."They all hug and then Leigh tells Xavier"I got another letter from that Number One fan.It's getting worse."Xavier asks her"Has your agent or anyone found out who it is yet so they can have him arrested?"Leigh tells him"No,they don't know who it is.I've got to go to Paris for the fashion show tomorrow.I don't know.I don't want to go by myself."Xavier tells her"Call your agent and tell him I'm going with you.I won't let anything happen to you."She hugs him and tells him "We've got to leave tonight."She asks Xavier"What are we going to do with Sully since you're going with me?"Xavier tells her"Mother will watch her."Shortly afterwards,Beth arrives and picks up Sully and Leigh and Xavier gets ready to leave for Paris.
   Xavier and Leigh are in Paris in Leigh's dressing room.Marco Cavetti,Leigh's agent arrives and tells her"We got security watching closely for the stalker Ms.Woods."She is nervous about hitting the cat-walk because of the stalker.Xavier assures Leigh"I'll be on the front row.I won't let anything happen.I promise you."They give each other a hug and Marco tells Leigh"It's time to do this!"They head out and Xavier heads for his seat.The music starts and the lights begin to flash from the stage as well as cameras all around.Leigh hits the cat-walk.A man dressed as security inches closely to the stage.Xavier's watching Leigh and he doesn't notice the man nor does anyone else.The man pulls out a .22 Pistol and points it at Leigh.All of a sudden,a shot is heard and Leigh falls on the floor.The man runs out of the room.Xavier rushes up on the catwalk and grabs Leigh.Xavier finds that Leigh's been shot in the chest.Xavier's frantic.He cradles Leigh and takes off his jacket and wraps it around her.He tells her with tears falling"You'll be ok,You'll be ok.I won't let you go."She looks at him and tells him"It's not your fault.Take care of Sully."Xavier tells her"You can't die.Sully needs you.I need you.Don't go PLEASE GOD don't go."Xavier is cradling Leigh,holding her hand.Help arrives to carry Leigh to the hospital and Leigh looks at Xavier.Leigh tells Xavier"I love you."Xavier tells her"I love you too.You can't go."Leigh tries to hang on and the medics tries really hard to save her but Leigh looks at Xavier and close her eyes.She's died.Xavier starts to scream"NO!NO!"The medics carries her away and Xavier follows.
  Xavier has arrived back in Blue Ridge at the mansion.He looks around and sees pictures of Leigh and sees her all around.Beth comes shortly after with Sully.Beth hugs Xavier crying telling him"I'm so sorry son.There was nothing you could have done."Xavier tells her"I failed her.I failed her."Beth tries to re-assure him but Xavier is lost.He's just lost the love of his life and mother of his daughter.He picks up Sully and asks Beth to leave them be for a moment.Xavier holds Sully trying hard not to cry.He holds her close and tells her"It's just you and I now princess.Mommy will always be watching over you.She'll be watching over us.I'll always be here for you Princess.Always."

No comments:

Post a Comment