Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 20. A Father's Fury

   At the Hospital Beth is frantic and scared seeing Sully arrive in her ER.She notices her clothes are torn,she's slightly bruised on her face,and Beth asks her in a nervous calm"What happened?"Sully is silent.Beth grabs for her hand and she rejects it.Beth just grabs her and holds her close telling her"It'll be Alright.I'm here."Beth then tells Dr.Del Mar to call Xavier.
   At Jackson Inc.Xavier and Bobby are talking strategy on what to do with Pete after having a strong feeling earlier about it but asks Bobby again"That had to be alot of money to get to Paris on a low budget.It could have just been a enraged fan but I have moved on in some ways but my heart will always belong to her."Xavier receives a phone call"Xavier,this is Dr.Pedro Del Mar.Your daughter's in the ER."Xavier immediately hangs up and he's in a state of shock.He tells Bobby"Sully.I got to get to Sully."and gets up and leaves with Bobby behind him.He doesn't know what to think but he's keeping calm until he gets to her.Bobby asks Xavier"What's wrong?"Xavier just says"Sully".
   At Country's apartment,Pete's silent.Country asks him"What did you do Pete?"Pete tells him" Just spent time with a lady friend."Country asks him"Who is she?"He tells him"She's younger than I am but we're meant to be together."Country asks him once again"Who is she?"Pete tells him"Xavier's daughter Sully."Country tells him"Oh hell no you didn't".Pete tells him"I wouldn't do anything like that man.You know me."Country tells him"Everyone still knows what you did years ago Pete.Pete tells him"I'm changed."Country doesn't believe none of it but plays along with Pete telling him in a joking way"Oh man,Let's call your mama and tell her about it."Pete tells him"Ok."Pete doesn't have a phone so Country gets her number and without telling Pete,he sends a voice message telling Xavier"Come see me NOW!Pete's got something he wants to tell you."Xavier hears it before reaching Sully's room only increasing his worst fears,Once he reaches her room,he breaks down yelling"OH MY GOD!and rushes to her side.
  He reaches her and tries to hug her,she rejects it and gets upset.Xavier asks Beth in a scared tone"What happened Mother?Who did this?"Beth grabs him and hugs him and tells him"Leave her be.Let's walk outside for a moment and talk about this.They head out and Beth tells Xavier"Somebody has raped Sully."Xavier asks her"Who did this?I need to know!"Beth tells him"I don't know yet."She tells him"This is common in these situations when someone has been raped Xavier.She will get over this but it will take some time.We will have to be patient and support her through everything.Once she gets home I'd recommend Counseling."Xavier is quiet.He just nods and he pulls out his phone and listens to Country's message.Xavier tells Beth"I have to go."He rushes out.Beth yells"Where are you going?"Xavier tells her"I found him."and leaves.Meanwhile Sully is silent sitting on the bed.Beth walks back in there and tells Dr.Del Mar to let her be alone with Sully.Sully does allow Beth to hold her and Beth tells her"It'll be ok.I'll be ok."
  Country is leading Pete on making him think he believes his plea but yet suspects that he has raped Sully.Country gets a text from Bobby and tells Pete"This is my girlfriend man she wants to know if we're going out later."Bobby texts"Where is Xavier?"Country texts back"I'm on it I need to see him ASAP."Pete asks Country"What did she want?'Country laughs and tells him"Oh she wants to spend the night.I told her ok."Pete laughs and Pete doesn't even suspect what's about to happen.There's a bang at the door!Xavier yells"Open this door NOW!"Pete tells Country"Uh Oh."and Country goes to the door and lets Xavier come in and Xavier instantly sees Pete and says in a hissed voice"You sick psychotic son of a bitch!What did you just do?"Pete is froze.He's scared and asks him"You don't approve?"Xavier pulls out his pistol.He points it at Pete and asks him calmly with his finger on the trigger ready to kill"I want to ask you a question and you better have the right answer.Did you kill my wife and just rape my daughter?Country pulls out his gun ready to aim at Pete as well if something occurs as Pete pulls out his gun and points it at Xavier.Country pleads to him"Don't you do it Pete!Don't you do it!"Pete tells them"Put your guns down and let's talk about this."Xavier yells at Pete"TELL ME!"Pete tells Xavier"Leigh was a great model.I had all her magazine covers and I always wished I could have had her!Sully looks just like her!I'm so lucky!"Xavier says"Bye Bye you bastard."and Pete yells back"What did I do?"Xavier tells him"You know.You know."Pete pleads innocence as Country aims his gun and Pete's overwhelmed.Pete's gets very defensive by this point and aims his gun and he moves his aim between Xavier and Country and they are aimed at Pete with guns ready to shoot.They are silent and it's a slow waiting game.Suddenly there's a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment