Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 12. Surprises

  Another Morning has begun in Adam's Landing.At Hell Hill,Xavier is sitting in the library and checks Brock Jr,Andy,and Tommy's phones to see where Jamie and Bree has called them.Xavier replies to them telling them"We left town."Xavier then takes their phones and lays them down by his chair and turns on the morning news to see where Bree has made an announcement that she's going to run for District Attorney.Xavier watches intently and thinks this could work out well for him until she says"If I'm elected,I promise all of you that we will NOT be accepting checks to overlook people's crimes."Xavier says to himself"We'll see about that Ms.Goody Goody."He then gets his phone to see where Desi texted him the night before.He gets up and leaves to pay Jamie a visit at her cottage on the property and then off to surprise Desi.Beth comes in the room and asks Xavier where he's going he tells her"I got some things to do."Beth then heads for the kitchen then someone knocks at the door.She goes to answer the door to find Dr.Del Mar waiting on the other side.She lets him in and they head for the kitchen.
  At the cottage,Jamie's also watching the morning news then Xavier lets himself in.Jamie tells Xavier"You should knock first."Xavier tells her"My house.I'll let myself in anytime I want!Why haven't you packed up to move?"She tells him"I haven't started yet.Could we work something out like rent or something."Xavier asks her"You don't pay rent?Damn.You should be thankful our Father was considerate to let you stay here after all you've done."She gets angry and Xavier tells her"I do have an idea that may let you stay here."Jamie wants to know what it is.Xavier tells her"Control your self-righteous daughter.I see she's forgot where she's came from."Jamie then gets livid telling Xavier"Unlike you,some members of this family try to do the right thing."Xavier tells her"I'm not proud of her.If she goes by her oath you'll be out of this house sooner than you think!"Jamie asks him"What are you talking about Xavier?"He tells her"Many years ago,you destroyed our family.Wasn't for our father....your ass would be rotting in a prison somewhere."Jamie tells him"How dare you bring that up!You have no right to do that."Xavier tells her"If Bree's elected,kiss your freedom goodbye."They start to argue then Bree shows up asking them what's going on.Xavier tells Bree"We're talking about the weather.Now I'm leaving to see some sunshine."He then walks out.Bree asks Jamie what Xavier wanted.Jamie tells her"It's nothing."Bree's curious to know.
  Beth and Dr.Del Mar are having breakfast at Hell Hill.Dr.Del Mar compliments her on her cooking.Beth tells him,"I love to cook.One of my favorite things to do."Dr.Del Mar tells her"You should open a restaurant somewhere."Beth looks at him and tells him"That's a good idea.I have considered it for years when i left the medical field after moving back to the Midwest."They begin to tell each other a bit about themselves and then Dr.Del Mar asks her if she wants a ride to the hospital.She tells him"Sure,but don't think we're going steady yet."He laughs and tells her"I'm not looking to commit to a relationship right now.I'm scarred from my last experience."Beth laughs and tells him"Me too."They head out for the hospital.
  Xavier's at his office at Jackson Inc,in the heart of downtown Adam's Landing.He makes a phone call telling them"Meet me.I got a proposal for you."There's a knock at the door and Xavier tells them to come in.Desi comes in and Xavier tells her to have a seat.She asks him how he's doing with everything that's went on in the recent weeks.He tells her"I'm just fine.How are you?"She tells him"I'm ok."Xavier looks at her and says"Ok?If I recall you were always full of energy.Is it because of that ring on your finger."Desi tells him"Ok it is.I'm married."Xavier looks at her and says"Who is he?"She tells him"Rodney Barr."Xavier rolls his eyes and tells her"You left town all those years ago for Rodney?"She tells him"We got married when I came back to town."Xavier gets curious and asks her again"Why did you leave so abruptly so long ago Desi?"She comes up with an excuse and leaves.Xavier sits at his desk and wonders about it.
  Jamie ands Bree are having some coffee at the cottage and she asks her mother if she's hiding something.Jamie tells her"No honey.I'm fine.Xavier's just on a power-trip."Bree tells Jamie"He's not as I remembered him years ago.He reminds me of PaPaw."Jamie tells him"Yup,exactly."Jamie then asks Bree what she found out on Brock Jr,Andy,and Tommy.Bree tells her"I haven't found anything that would make me suspicious.Jamie shows her a text she received.Bree tells her she received the same one.Bree adds"They may have left town.When I get to work,I'll check out some things and let you know."She then leaves and Jamie has a flashback to many many years back.She is shaken up by it and calls Frank.
  Xavier's still at the office and has a flashback of his own of Brock Jr,Andy,and Tommy in the storm shelter.He makes a phone call and asks them"Are we good?"They tell him and he sits back with a smile.Suddenly there's a knock at the door.He tells them to come in and he's surprised to see it's his
daughter Sully.he asks her"What are you doing here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment