Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 41. Free Fall

   Xavier and Desi are taken aback with Beth's revelation.Xavier looks at Beth and Desi and tells them"I don't know what to say.I really don't."Beth tries to comfort Xavier but she's rejected and he rejects Desi as well and leaves quickly in frustration and anger."Beth then tells Desi"Look what you did to him."Desi yells at him"This is all on you Beth!You just ruined any relationship you had with your son.I'm going to tell Bren."Beth tells Desi"You're going to keep your mouth shut.She's better off not knowing anything about you being her mother."Desi is furious and threatens Beth,telling her"I call the shots now."She then leaves and Beth's alone in her office and she's upset over what's happened.Desi's in the hallway,she heads to Lane's,meanwhile Xavier has arrived at Lane's and looks through the window to see Bren.He's not ready to tell her that he's her father yet and after he looks through the window,he shakes his head with disgust.
  Inside the store,Bren and Rodney are at the cash register and Bren tells Rodney"She's going to find out eventually.I think she already knows about us."Rodney assures Bren"Desi doesn't suspect a thing."She has a hard time believing him but he holds her in his arms and he tells her"Let's go to the office."Bren asks him"You going to make it better?"Rodney kisses her and they head to the office.Meanwhile Desi is outside and runs into Xavier.She reaches out to him and he asks her"Why did you give her up?"Desi tells Xavier"I wanted to give her something better than I could."Xavier tells Desi"All you had to do was told me about it and things could have totally different."Desi tells him starting to cry"I know X."Xavier consoles her and he tells her"It'll be ok."Meanwhile back in Desi's office,Rodney and Bren begin to kiss and gives in to pleasure and starts to make out.Things heat up as they take things to the next level,making love.Desi's in the stores and stops at the cash register and checks the sales report.She's decided to tell Bren that she's her daughter but the perfect storm is brewing.
  At The Inn,Frank's at the bar,awaiting Brock Jr to arrive."Shortly afterwards,Brock Jr and Tommy arrives and Brock Jr asks Frank"Are you ok?I never thought I'd ever hear you ask me."Frank tells Brock Jr"I have to wait a few more weeks before I can get a refill."Brock Jr is unsure and thinks Frank's setting him up.Brock Jr asks Frank"I can help you.But can you help me?"Frank gets agitated and tells Brock Jr"I'm not getting involved in the war on Xavier."Brock Jr begs to Frank"Our family needs it's honor and legacy back.Xavier's not out for all of us.He's out for him."Frank tells Brock Jr"Don't worry about this.I'll find someone else."Brock Jr gets upset and leaves and Frank sits there and drinks another shot,Brock Jr comes back and he and Frank makes an exchange.Brock Jr leaves and Claudia suddenly appears and asks Frank"I hope you did what I think you just did?Frank tells her"He came to talk about the will."Claudia tells Frank"I think you should help him.You deserve a part of it.I know a great lawyer in LaFayette that could help you."Frank is uncertain and tells Claudia"Everything I have,I earned on my own.I don't want anything of my father's.But the only other person that should have a part of it is my mother."Claudia agrees with Frank and Frank then tells her"I think I'm going to accept.As long as everyone can be satisfied and gets their equal amount."Claudia hugs him and leaves for the race shop.Frank follows her and once in his car,takes 2 pills.Brock Jr meanwhile arrives at Jackson Inc to look around and he is noticed by Country.He sternly asks Brock Jr and Tommy"What in the hell are yall doing here?"Brock Jr tells Country"I got something to tell the bastard that stole our family legacy."Country tells them"I hope yall are wearing bullet-proof vests.Country leads them to Xavier's office and tells them"He'll love this."He leaves laughing to himself as Brock Jr and Tommy walks into Xavier's office.They notice who they think is Xavier at the desk with their back turned to the two of them.They begin to turn around and Brock Jr's jaw drops as he says to himself in a shocked voice"Oh my god.You're back?"
   Meanwhile for Beth,Xavier,and Desi,they are adjusting to the revelation of Desi and Beth's secret to Xavier.Xavier is heading back to Jackson Inc and Desi finishes up at the cash register and takes the mail and heads to her office.Beth returns to Hell Hill and finds Ruth and Ruth asks Beth"What's wrong Beth?"Beth then cries to Ruth"I think I just lost my son."At Jackson Inc,Xavier sees Country and tells him"I just found out something I wish I didn't know."Country tells Xavier"I hate to say it X,but I don't think it's going to get any better."Xavier heads to the office and opens the door to find Ava and Brock Jr in the office.Xavier loses it and angrily tells Brock Jr"Do you have a death wish?"Brock Jr asks Ava"What are you doing helping Xavier?"Ava tells Brock Jr"Because he's helping me Junior."Xavier asks Brock Jr"How did you get out of the prison?"Brock Jr tells Xavier and Ava"I'm taking back what's mine."Xavier is losing his grip and grabs Brock Jr,shoving him against the wall and sternly tells him"You've already gotten what you're going to get.Don't try me."Meanwhile at Lane's,Rodney and Bren are lost in the moment undressed,on the floor,making love.Desi walks in and can't believe what she sees.She's upset and speechless,her emotions show and unleashes on Rodney and Bren.

No comments:

Post a Comment