Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 31. Yesterday's Ghost

   It's later in the day and at City Hospital and Perdo comes into Beth's office.Pedro tells Beth"I want you to come by my apartment after you get off work.I got a suprise for you."Beth asks him"And what may it be?"Pedro tells her"See you shortly.I'm gone."Beth then returns to finishing up reading Desi's personal records.She notices something that gets her attention that happened while Desi was out of town years ago.She says to herself"This will be great to keep you at bay."Sully arrives at Beth's office and Beth asks her"How did things go with Dr.Goodson?"Sully sits down and she gets emotional.Beth looks at her with fear in her eyes and says"Oh my god,you're pregnant."Sully confirms Beth's worst fear.Sully begins to break down and Beth tells her"I'll support anything you want to do sweetie.Your family's here for you."They hug and Beth tells Sully"We'll tell Xavier together."Sully begs Beth not to say a word.Beth tells Sully"You have nothing to fear.We'll won't love you any less with whatever decison you make."Sully tells her"I love you."Beth tells her"I love you too."
   Desi meets up with Rodney at Percy's and Bren waits on them.Desi takes a liking to Bren after she tells her and Rodney her life story.Desi shows sympathy towards her without knowing that Bren Gilham is also Rodney's mistress.Rodney backs up Bren and tells Desi"She really has it rough."Desi asks Bren about her parents and Bren replies"I was in and out of foster homes growing up.I ran away at 17 and been here and there."Desi tells Bren"If you ever need anything,feel free to ask Rodney and myself.I think we have an opening at Lane's as well if you're interested."Bren thanks Desi and asks her"When do I start?"Desi replies"Tomorrow if you want to."Bren accepts and she goes back to work.Desi comments to Rodney"That makes me sad about her life.Maybe I can help her."Rodney tells her"It was a nice thing for you to do.Are you ok?Desi tells him"Yeah.I had a visitor today."Rodney gets suspicious and goes"I hope it wasn't Xavier?"Desi replies"It was Beth.She's mad over my friendship with Sully.She wants to blackmail me to keep me away from Xavier."Rodney quips"She hasn't changed.She hated you."Desi tells him"Yes she did.When she saw us together that time years ago when I was with Xavier,she made me leave town for her not telling Xavier about it."Rodney replies"Did she know?"Desi replies"Yes she did.That's was another reason for it.She treated me well until she saw us together that night here at Percy's."Rodney tells her"And we've been together for many years dear.Throughout everything."Desi holds his hand and He gives her a kiss and Desi tells him"let's take this energy back to the house.'Rodney goes to the cash register and Bren checks him out.rodney tells Bren"This will be good for you and she won't suspect anything."Bren tells him"I think it'll work too."He leaves her a nice tip and Rodney and Desi heads home.
   Jared meets Winston in his room at The Sunset Club and Winston asks Jared?Do you have those plans yet?"Jared tells him"If you want those plans Grandfather,You'll have to find someone else to steal them."Winston gets furious and tells Jared"You traitor.You've sold your soul to the devil haven't you boy?You are proof you're not worthy of the Hale legacy."Jared tells Winston"I'm not proud of your legacy in the first place!You've been cruel to my Mother and Father was quite the player.I don't wantto be like you."Winston yells at Jared"Get out of my room you loser!"Jared yells"Gladly!"and slams the door.Ava comes in from being out during the afternoon riding around town and Winston tells her"I told you to stay here!"Ava tells him"I went for a walk sweetie."and kisses him.Winston tells her"I'm going to see Chant.I've got to discuss something with him."Ava tries to get Wnston to stay with her and he tells her"This is important.I''ll see you later."He leaves and Ava wonders what's going on and after a few minutes,she leaves to follow Winston.
  Back Home,Desi and Rodney runs into the house and Rodney asks her"Want take this upstairs?"Desi kisses him and they head up the stairs where they begin to passionly make love.He tells her"I've missed you."Desi replies"I've missed you too."Meanwhile Beth and Sully has returned to Hell Hill and they find Xavier.Sully tells Xavier"Daddy,I don't know how to say this."Xavier asks her"What's wrong?"Ruth comes in the room and watches on and Beth's standing next to Sully,holding her hand,Sully then tells her father"I'm pregnant."Xavier is blown away and grabs her and consoles her as he sees her pain.Beth rubs her back and Ruth comes over as well and Xavier tells her"We're here Princess."Jared's arrives at his mother,Gabriella Kenney's home on the edge of Adam's Landing.She gives him a hug and tells him"Honey,You're way better than that evil bastard Winston and Winston's getting his.It's coming."Jared asks her"You seeing the future?"Gabriella tells him"I'm a licensed psychic baby.I also see you've been seeing a girl.I see some trouble in that sweet girl's future."Jared goes you mean Sully?She tells him"Yes.She's about to hit her breaking point with all that's happened."Jared tells his Mother"I'm scared for her."Gabriella hugs him and tells him"I know you are."Winston meets up with Chant at Chantel's and they sit down and behind them, sits Ava,watching on.Winston is angry and lets Chant have it.He rants"You were the worst excuse for a parent.You didn't teach your son ANYTHING I taught you and it showed today when he showed his loyalty to the devil himself,Xavier Jackson."Chant is stunned and goes"What?"Winston scolds Chant"If you hadn't been bedding Ava's sister,and instead keeping an eye on the job,we would have already had those damn plans.Chant defends himself and he and Winston argue meanwhile unknown to the two of them,Ava's behind them and heard every word,She whispers to herself"Payback time."

No comments:

Post a Comment