Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 22. Trust

  Bree is angry and sickened by what she sees when walking inside."What in the hell is going on?"she asks with caution,Michael and Jamie jumps off the couch and Michael pleads with Bree"It was an accident.I promise you."Jamie is agreeing with Michael but Bree is buying none of it.She tells her mother"I never expected you to do to me what you did to Aunt Ava.You've never changed Mother.Get out of my house."Michael tells Bree"It's not her fault.I lead her on."Bree tells Michael"I don't believe you.I know my Mother way too well to believe that."Jamie tries to apologize to Bree but she doesn't accept.She tells Michael angrily"You and I've got to have a talk tonight!"She then looks at Jamie and tells her"Don't EVER come around me or my husband again!"Jamie tells Bree"It's not my fault Bree.It just happened."Bree points at the door and signals for Jamie to leave.She gets her clothes back on and heads for the door.Jamie tries one last time to ask Bree"Let's talk about this."Bree tells her"When hell freezes over"and slams the door.She then looks at Michael in fury and tells him"What really happened between you and my Mother?"
  At City Hospital,Sully's getting ready to head home and Xavier's inside helping her get ready,Beth and Desi are outside and Beth asks Desi"Shouldn't you be home with your husband?"Desi tells Beth"I'm here for Xavier and Sully.Rodney and I are separated at the moment."Beth gets upset and tells her"Don't use this as an excuse to get back with my son!"Desi tells Beth"That's the LAST thing you need to worry about.I'm here because of Sully.She needs as much support as she can get."Beth quickly responds"She has Xavier and myself.You are her boss.Not her mother!"Desi gets angry and tells Beth"You are still the same person you were years ago.I hope you know you're just Sully's Grandmother."Beth really gets hot and tells Desi"I think you need to go bar-hopping and find your husband.You may be ''the most famous woman in Adam's Landing"but i know the real Desi Lane."Desi then gets a "phone call" and tells Beth"I've got to go.Tell Xavier I'll check on Sully later."Desi leaves and Beth goes to Sully's room and tells Sully and Xavier"Let's go home."
  At Bree's,Michael tells Bree"Your mother came over and she was telling me about her issues with Xavier.She's scared she's about to be on the streets and so on."Bree tells Michael"Then she told you how she wished she had a man like you?"Michael says"Yes"and Bree tells him"That's the line she's used for years.But you fell for it."Michael apologizes to Bree but she doesn't accept it.She tells Michael"I'd never thought my own mother would do what she's just done.Not to her own daughter."Bree is upset and Michael tries to console her.Bree rejects him and yells"You fell for it!You betrayed me!Michael tries to make up for his actions but Bree tells him"I think you need to leave."Michael tells Bree"I want to work this out Bree."Bree tells him"I'll need time."and Michael goes to the bedroom to pack his suitcase."Bree sits on the couch and sees their wedding picture and throws it in frustration after feeling betrayed by her husband and her mother.
  Xavier,Beth,and Sully returns to Hell Hill and Sully heads upstairs.Sully's still traumatized over what's happened.Once Sully's upstairs,Xavier asks Beth"Do you think Sully will ever get over what's happened to her?"Beth tells him"She'll never forget it but with you and I son,she can move from it and lead a normal,healthy,productive life.We'll have to be there for her and love her."Xavier tells Beth"At least she's safe now."They both agree and gives each other a hug and Beth heads upstairs to check on Sully while Xavier turns on the TV.He watches the TV but he's thinking about Desi and then he sends her a text,tell her to "Come see me.I want to talk to you."
  Desi's at home and gets his text.She gets ready to leave until Michael comes in.He tells her"I just made the biggest mistake I've ever made."Desi looks at him and asks him"What did you do Mikey?"Michael tells her"I just slept with Jamie and Bree caught us."Desi disapproves and lets him know how she feels.Michael gets upset and tells her"I don't need a lecture.I need a place to stay tonight."Desi tells Michael"You are falling into the same trap your father did.That's why he isn't here."Michael tells Desi"I felt sorry for Jamie."Desi laughs and tells him"Every man in Adam's Landing,Valley Ridge and the next town over has felt sorry for Jamie and it leads to the same thing.We will have a family discussion about this."She then tells Michael"You can stay here but if I see Jamie here,you'll be bunking with your dad!"Michael heads upstairs and Desi calls Rodney.Jamie's at The Inn having a drink,drowning herself in her mistake though she doesn't admit it.A man comes up and sits next to her.The man asks her"What is a beautiful lady like you doing at a place like this?"Jamie replies"Trying to figure things out."He asks her what happened and Jamie responds"My son in law made a pass at me and I accepted.My daughter thinks I tried to seduce him."The man tells her"Some men are pigs."She agrees and asks him"I've never seen you around here before.Where are you from?"He tells her"I'm from the Northeast.I'm meeting with Frank Jackson in the morning to discuss sponsorship for his race in LaFayette.''Jamie tells him"Frank's my brother."He responds"Really?Well Well.I'm Chant Hale."She tells him"I'm Jamie Marx"and then they begin to talk.
  At Hell Hill,Beth's in Sully's bedroom and they are talking.Xavier walks in the room and asks them laughing"I hope yall aren't plotting."Beth tells him"No son.If we were plotting you'd be right here."Xavier says"Damn Right."and asks Sully"Are you ok?"She tells him"I'm ok for the moment."He tells her"Get some rest and remember you're safe now."She tells him"Ok.I love you."Xavier tells her"I love you too my Princess."and he leaves.Beth gets ready to leave the room and Sully has a flashback to the rape.Sully tells Beth"Someone brought me to the hospital.I can't remember much though."Beth asks her"Do you remember their name or what they looked like?"Sully tells her"All I remember was he was well dressed."Beth tells her to get some rest and not worry about it."Sully tells her"I will.Night Grandma" and Beth heads downstairs. She gets downstairs and notices that Xavier's gone.Xavier has arrived at Desi's home to thank her for being there for Sully and himself.He notices someone's there with Desi.He looks and sees Desi with Rodney and Michael inside.Xavier feels betrayed and walks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment