Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 2. Strategy

   Xavier and Beth has finished going over B.R's will with Bobby.Xavier asks "Does the family knows any of this yet?"Bobby tells them"No,B.R. didn't want the others to know about his will or its contents until after his passing."Beth sarcastically says "Yep,there's many thieves in the family."Xavier sits quietly and wonders what he's going to do with what he's just found out.Beth tells Xavier"Let's go to Hell Hill!I'm ready!"Xavier looks at her sternly and states"I call the shots MOTHER!I do!You will listen to me and I'll tell you when to make your appearence."Bobby backs Xavier and tells Beth "It's best if you wait until Xavier sends for you.You know how they are."Beth nods and agrees with them.Xavier tells Bobby to wait outside and he'll follow shortly.Bobby leaves the room and Xavier tells Beth"I'm leaving now.Wait for a few days before you come.I'll brief you on the developments as soon as I arrive."Beth agrees and offers to help Xavier run the business in his absence.Xavier tells her "It's already taken care of.You just get ready for your return as well.I'll need you once everything goes down and I'll arrange for you to get your Chief of Staff position back at the Hosiptal once I get things settled with Grandpa's estate."Beth is optismistic and uncertain of what's to come.Xavier tells her "I got this."She hugs him and walks out of the office,Xavier then makes a phone call and tells the person on the other line"I'm coming Home!"
   At Hell Hill Frank and Jamie discuss their relationship with B.R. and the will.Frank tells Jamie"I don't really want anything of father's.I've done well on my own without his help."Jamie tells Frank"I know you and Daddy didn't get along but think of it as payback for all the hurt and pain he caused you."Frank and B.R. had a very troubled relationship.B.R was a ruthless businessman who would do whatever it took to get what he wanted.It also applied in the home as well.Frank tells Jamie"Father never had no use for me because I didn't do things like he did.I wanted to prove myself to him but not like he did with his father."Jamie reassures Frank"You were never nothing like Daddy,you proved yourself to be better than him in the long run,take pride in that."Frank hugs Jamie and thanks her for her kind words and tells her He Loves her.
    Brock Jr is at a local bar called "The Inn" with his sons, Andy and Tommy.Brock Jr asks them "How do yall feel?We're about to inherit the throne!"Andy and Tommy looks at him in a bit of shock and Andy asks"Shouldn't you be mourning Grandpa?You sound like you're happy about it."Tommy agrees with Andy and tells him"Keep your happiness to yourself!Some of us are mourning."Brock Jr leans across the table,grabs Andy and Tommy by the shirt and tells them"If you're mourning,you're idiots.You two aren't looking at the BIG picture.We're about to be Rich."Andy asks Brock Jr"What about Uncle Frank and Aunt Jamie?What about Jamie's children?don't forget about Xavier?Brock Jr quickly replies to him"I can assure both of you that My Daddy didn't leave a damn thing to any of them,he would leave things to someone who could handle the business and run this family just as he did.I'm the ONLY one who can do that!"Andy then asks him"How do you know that it's all going to you anyway?"Brock Jr states angrily"I just know!Don't ask me again or else I'll leave you and your brother out in the cold!Drink up."Andy and Tommy does that as Brock Jr announces that all drinks are on him for everyone in the bar.Everyone in the bar cheers.
   Meanwhile Xavier has arrived at the Funeral Home with Bobby and goes to pay his respect to his Grandfather.Bobby tells Xavier "I know it's hard to say goodbye to B.R. He was in great shape and still running the business like he always did until his dying day."Xavier tells him"Yep that was PaPaw.I had so much respect for him.I'm about to make him very proud."Bobby says"You already have."Xavier pats Bobby on the back and leaves.Frank shows up at the funeral home and Xavier notices him and hides in the closet,sending Bobby a text "Don't say anything about my being here until it's time."Bobby replies"OK".      

No comments:

Post a Comment