Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 50. Release

   It's a few hours later and Desi's at Lane's,hoping that work can keep her distracted over her confrontation with Sully earlier at the hospital.She gets her phone to call Xavier to check on him but gets no answer.Her worries grow after noticing something off with him over Bren's death.Sully comes into Desi's office unannounced and yells"This isn't over yet.Why didn't you tell me that bitch was my sister?"Desi tells Sully"I didn't know she was my daughter.I never meant to hurt your father."Sully warns Desi"I will find out the truth about this and just so we're clear,don't think this means you have a free pass at my father.Bren is dead and nothing connects the two of you!"Sully storms out before Desi gets a chance to respond and sits at her desk and once again makes a phone call to Xavier,once again getting no response.Sully meanwhile arrives at The Sunset Club and meets up with her grandmother and asks her"What's the story of Desi and my father?"Beth motions for her to sit down and tells Sully"It's a long story."Sully sits down and tells Beth"I'm listening."
  At the ALPD,Rodney comes into the visitation room to find Xavier and Country waiting for him.Rodney snarks at Xavier"I know why you're here.I didn't mean to kill her."Xavier's silent as Country stands next to him with his eyes glued to Rodney.Xavier quietly and coldly tells Rodney"I didn't find out until recently that Bren Gilham was my daughter.I will never be able to know her nor will I ever have the chance to meet my grand-child,because of you and your low-life friend."Rodney tells Xavier"I had no use for Christian.He was a thug and caused Bren alot of trouble."Xavier tells Rodney"So she replaced a thug with a low-life bum who'd rather stay in rat infested hotels and whore-houses?She didn't have much of a chance did she?"Rodney yells at Xavier"I loved Bren!I was going to get her out of that world and we were going to have a family!You didn't help things much having me black-balled from finding work."Xavier gets up and walks over to Rodney,points at Country and he goes outside and Xavier whispers in Rodney's ear"You were always a loser.Had I of known about Bren,Desi and I could have had a family of our own.But things change.Everyone has to pay for their errors."Country returns with two of his "friends".Xavier tells Rodney"Being who I am,I have alot of power in this town.I can build you up,and I can destroy you."Xavier walks out of the room and Country grabs Rodney,pinning him against the wall as Xavier's henchmen begin to savagely beat Rodney.Rodney cries for help but there's no response.Country tells Rodney"Nobody will save you.Take it like the man you claim you are."Country and the two henchmen beats Rodney repeatedly until he's unconscious,they then walk out of the room and the officers arrive,taking Rodney back to his cell.
   At the farm,Frank's in the living room,with a noticeable buzz and hears a voice.He turns around to see B.R's ghost,staring at him telling him"What a failure you've become.I don't even want to call you son."Frank yells at his father's spirit"I was always a failure to you.I'm a failure to everyone."B.R. looks at Frank and with a look of remorse tells him"I could have told you I was proud of you but then you'd slacked up."Frank yells back"The only person you ever cared about was Junior and his children,and my ex-wife."B.R. calmly tells Frank"You could take care of yourself Frankie,I never had to worry about you like I did with Junior and his clones."Frank cries to B.R."All I ever wanted was your approval Daddy!"B.R. tells his son"I'm proud of what you've accomplished in your career,but you are about to lose it all if you don't pull yourself together."Frank screams"I"M NOT ADDICTED TO THE PILLS!"B.R. tells his son"Don't lie to yourself.One thing I know is that my son Frank Jackson is a winner and he doesn't fall.Pick yourself up son."B.R. disappears and Frank looks around the room at his trophies and begins to break down.He grabs his pill bottle and throws it across the room and falls to the ground and cries.He realizes he has a problem and pulls out his phone to call Claudia,but gets no response.Ruth comes in the house and sees Frank and Frank looks at her with tears in his eyes and says"Help Me Mama."Ruth grabs him and holds him and assures him"Everything will be ok son."
   Xavier's returned to Hell Hill and Bobby's waiting for him.Xavier tells Bobby"I want to be alone."Bobby tells Xavier"Brock Jr's found a new lawyer."Xavier asks him"Who is it!"Bobby tells Xavier"Russell Marx."Xavier tells Bobby"They will regret this!"Bobby leaves and Xavier goes to the library,shutting the door behind him.He pours himself a drink and sits in his chair,staring into space,thinking about everything that's happened.He looks at his phone to notice Desi's called him and he throws the phone across the room.He then breaks down in his chair and mourns the loss of the daughter he never knew and he hears a voice telling him"You don't have to do this by yourself."He wipes his eyes to see Sully standing at the door and Xavier cries"I never knew Princess.I never wanted to hurt you."Beth's also there and Beth and Sully holds Xavier as he grieves.At Lane's,Desi's grieving also then gets a phone call.She answers the phone and tells the person on the other line"Do you know where she is?"She gets her answer and hangs up her phone and says to herself"What am I going to do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment