Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 25. The Fire

   It's a new day in Adam's Landing.Frank,Michael,and Claudia are in LaFayette getting ready for the Fall Classic.Frank comes out if the hauler in his uniform,ready to qualify for the race.Michael has already qualified,he's starting 3rd.Frank tells Michael laughing"I was hoping you'd start on the front row with me."Michael tells him"Don't get too cocky yet old timer.Qualify first and then we'll discuss it."Frank laughs at him telling him"Word of advice,us old timers can get the job done.It's called experience."Claudia comes over and tells Frank to head to pit road to take his lap.Bree shows up and Michael tells her"I didn't think I'd see you."Bree replies"I almost didn't come out but I don't want to let what happened between you and my mother break us apart.I know her and I won't let her do to me what she did to my Aunt Ava."Michael tells her"I love you."and she responds by giving him a hug and a good luck kiss.
   Back home at Jackson Inc,Xavier's meeting with Jared and asks him more about Sully.He tells Xavier"I was walking down the street and I saw a girl laying on the side of the sidewalk laying down and bloodied and I asked her if she was ok.She was crying and I called 911 to take her to the hospital and then I went on."Xavier tells him"It was a very noble thing you did.I want to reward you for what you did."Jared tells Xavier"You don't have to do that Mr.Jackson."Xavier tells him"Call me Xavier.What would you like to have?a raise?new car?Jared tells him"Knowing she's ok is all that matters to me.I'd like to take her out though."Xavier tells him"We can arrange that.I'll talk to her later and get back to you."Jared thanks him and tells him"She's lucky to have a father like you."and heads out.Desi then comes to his office and Xavier asks her"Hey there."Desi tells Xavier"I need to talk to you."
   At Hell Hill,Sully's in the library working on some of her designs and she has a vivid flashback to her rape.She screams and Beth rushes in the room asking her"Are you ok?What happened?"Sully asks her in frustration"When will this end?I hate this!"Beth tells her"I got you lined up to see a counselor today sweetie."Sully then asks her"Do you think it'll help?I mean I can't keep dealing with this."Beth assures her"It's not going to go away instantly.But talking to someone will help you find ways of coping with it and helping you move on."Sully gets upset and tells Beth"I hate to close my eyes at night and see that man and what he did to me.I see that all the time.It's always there!"She starts to cry and in frustration,throws her designs across the room and yells"Why am I even trying?I don't think I'll ever get over this Grandma!"Beth grabs her and holds her and tries to re-assure her that everything will be ok but Sully tells her sobbing"I don't think I can do this.I don't think I can let this go."
   In LaFayette,Frank has laid down his qualifying lap and he will start in the middle of the field in 19th position.He returns to his hauler and Michael asks him about his car.Frank tells him"It was loose and with these changes,it's hard to drive them."Claudia quips"You're not young anymore Champ.I told you.."Frank stops her and tells her sternly"Now's not the time Claudia.Leave it alone!"Chant arrives at the track with Jamie and Chant asks Frank"How was qualifying?You ready for the race?"Jamie sees Michael and tells Chant"There's the guy I was telling you about."Frank asks Jamie"What are you talking about and why are you with Chant?"Jamie tells him"We met last night."Frank rolls his eyes and Chant's looking at Michael.Bree comes in the hauler and is pissed to see Jamie.She asks her"I see you've moved on to your next victim."Chant tells Bree"That's no way to speak to your mother."Bree tells Chant"I don't know you.You don't know her.Stay OUT of this!Chant tells Bree"Your husband's the bad guy in all of this.He was the one that put the moves on your beautiful mother."Bree gets livid and asks Jamie"What in the hell are you talking about?You know it's all on you."Jamie denies it and Michael tells Jamie"Everyone has been right about you."Frank wants everyone to stop the fighting.He yells at them"If you want to fight about this,take it somewhere else!"Jamie tells Frank"I'd appreciate it if you'd back me.Michael was in the wrong."Frank tells her"I'll talk to you about this when the race is over!"Bree walks over to Chant and tells him"I just want you to know that you're a idiot if you believe anything my mother tells you.She's a first class whore!"Chant tells her"Don't talk about your mother that way."Jamie slaps Bree and Bree slaps back and they begin to fight.Michael tells Chant"You got one more time to upset my wife."Chant replies"You wife needs to respect her mother.She acts like a spoiled little brat."Michael decks him and the catfight is on between Bree and Jamie and a fist-fight between Chant and Michael.Frank yells at them to knock it off and he tells Michael"Driver's Meeting."Michael heads out with Frank and Claudia tells Jamie,Bree,and Chant to"Save the drama for home.Now's not the time."
  Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Xavier asks Desi what's on her mind.Desi tells Xavier"Although I enjoyed being with you last night and it brought back some great memories.."Xavier doesn't like what he's hearing and asks her"What do you mean Desi?"Desi tells him"I've decided to try to make my marriage with Rodney work."Xavier goes ballistic.He yells at Desi"I just made love to you?I haven't made love to nobody,NOBODY since Leigh died!You selfish bitch!"Desi tries to explain"We have 2 children X.."Xavier tells her"Don't dare give me that,and DON"T call me X!"Desi continues"I want to try to make things work.We have history."Xavier tells her"We have history!I was better to you than that moron you go home to could ever be!"Desi gets angry and tells him"Rodney and I have to try."Xavier tells her"Get the hell out of my office you selfish,back-stabbing bitch!What a fool I was to think we could have something."Desi starts to cry and tries to explain to Xavier and Xavier just tells her"I don't want to see you.I want you out NOW!"Desi leaves.Xavier slams the door and throws something across the room and punches the wall and cries.Desi is outside the office and she's crying as well.Xavier sees something on the couch that Desi left behind and he throws it in the fireplace and asks himself"Why?Why"Why did I fall for this.Why?"
  At Hell Hill,Beth's downstairs watching her soap,waiting for Sully so they can go to her counseling session and there's a knock at the door.She goes to answer the door and is shocked.She doesn't believe her eyes.It's Ruth Jackson,B.R.'s ex-wife and mother to Frank,Ava,Jamie,and Brock Jr.Beth and Ruth hug and Beth asks her"What are you doing in town Ruth?"Ruth tells her"I missed the family."Beth tells her to come on in and Ruth has a seat.They begin to catch up.Ruth asks Beth"How's Xavier handling everything?I imagine it was a shock to him to find out he was B.R' s son."Beth tells her"He's handled it well and I think B.R. would be proud of him."Ruth agrees with her and Beth tells her"Xavier's daughter Sully's here."Ruth smiles and goes"Really?I want to see her.I'd imagine she's grown up by now."Beth laughs and tells her"She sure has."Beth yells for Sully to come downstairs.Sully's in her room.She hasn't gotten ready and she stares at herself in the mirror.She starts to cry and pulls out a razor-blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment