Monday, November 26, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 60. Doubles

   Winston and Rodney are scared after after Ava's surprise and Winston suspiciously asks her"Ava you going crazy again?I think it's time you go to an asylum!"Ava answers her soon to be ex-husband question in a cold snark:"I know you bailed someone who wanted what you wanted and we both know what you want  is your "Legacy".I know you old man!Winston happily replies to Ava"I was saddened to hear of his survival."Ava aims Xavier's gun at Winston and tells him in a stern whisper"I have more on the agenda than my brother.You hurt my boy Jack.And that's a no in my book."Winston tells Ava in a fearful and scared tone tells her"I wanted Xavier dead.After what he did to me."But I didn't set a bounty.And as for my son,he'll learn and maybe I'll forgive him."Winston then tells Ava"The person that likely tried to kill him is my guest Rodney."Ava's quiet and turns around and aims her gun at Rodney and gives him a smile.
   In Adam's Landing at The Inn,Brock Jr and Tommy are taking some shots and Dr.Kilgore comes to join the two of them and Brock Jr yells happily"My best friend.How are things looking for ya?"Dr.Kilgore tells them"Preparing for Dr.Beth Jackson's career to be destroyed.I've got my part done.Brock Jr tells him"Finally something is going right!I'm about to make my Daddy proud."Brock Jr asks about his sister Jamie,who Dr.Kilgore treated as a patient at the Burn Center at South point Beach,Dr.Kilgore exclaims happily"She's coming around.And she supports you."Meanwhile down in Southpoint Beach,Bree walks into an apartment and sees her mother sitting in the living room.Jamie's wearing a veil to cover the scars after Ava set her cottage up in flames,entrapping Jamie and Chant but Chant being the one that made it out unscathed and away from Adam's Landing,traveling all over the world paid for by his father Winston.As For Brock Jr,Tommy,and Dr.Kilgore,unknown to them,seated by them as they all have drinks and celebrate,Country watches on,drinking a full bottle of whiskey and in silence.Dr.Kilgore leaves and after he walks out,Country follows and once outside yells"Dr.Daniel Kilgore?"Dr.Kilgore knows what Country's hinting at and laughs at him in a cocky,arrogant tone"Have to pay to get your way Hillbilly."Country plays him asking Dr.Kilgore"I know we both have one thing in common which is "Huntin"and we should go catch up."Dr.Kilgore says to Country"I know about your "hunting trips".I'll take a rain check."Country pats him on the back and tells him"I have a job that doesn't involve "sitting around taking notes for the puppet-master."Country punches him and laughs"I love my job.Yours won't last from what I hear."Dr.Kilgore runs out without saying a word and Country sits back down at his table and takes another drink and says to himself"Looks like I have a free-hunt at the Hunting Club to arrange."Country then leaves to see Bobby,who's temporarily in charge at Jackson Inc.,as Xavier's recovering,to discuss his plan.
   Desi's back at her home with Rachel and Desi shows her the article of Rachel's interview with Aretha Evans,sister of Dr.Terrance Evans.Aretha is the owner of the tabloid "The Exposer" and a well known media figure in the area.Rachel angrily responds to Desi"This is once again about YOU!"Desi yells at Rachel"I fought for my place in Adam's Landing society and my name and legacy will not be trashed by your dis-respect."Rachel tells her "My middle name is Lane Mommy,and the last thing you need to be admired for is "parenting skills."Desi slaps her and tells her"I did my part as your Mother and I don't need you to cause anymore damage."Rachel tells her Mom in an angry hissing tone of voice"You cared more about your damn company and your reputation in the world than you ever cared for me."Rachel walks back to the door and reminds Desi"I'm 21 now,and I'm your daughter,I know you better than anyone and I took after my Mother,Desi Lane ."Desi is silent and is furious and shakes her head in disbelief and guilt.
   Back at Northbrook,Winston is alone after Ava's abrupt exit to return to Adam's Landing,looking for the man who shot Xavier and Winston makes a phone call and hangs up with a look of satisfaction.Ava's on the way back to Adam's Landing and sitting on the plane next to her is Rodney and tells him"Enjoy the first class experience.It will be your last time."Rodney tells Ava"I have no idea what you're talking about because I did not shoot Xavier."Ava whispers"This one is about Jack."Rodney tells her"That's something you need to discuss with your brother."Ava is silent and says to herself"Brock Jr and Jamie.Finish line."
  Country's back at Jackson Inc,and is discussing his plan with Bobby.He tells Country"You and I both know who's the man behind Dr.Kilgore.It's a name that has cost him alot of money to save his ass from his real identity.Bobby tells Country"I was an acquaintance with "Aaron" years ago in social circles and he always was close friends with Brock Jr and Jamie and then there's the connection they all share."Aaron Pittman has alot on the line and has support."Country says"And we know about whoever that is having shots at The Inn with Brock Jr and Tommy."Bobby and Country are both quiet and they both nod their heads and Country says"Something's up.All of them are at the end of the road."Bobby and Country decide their strategy and Bobby calls Dr.Kilgore and invites him to the Free Hunt at the Adam's Landing Hunting Club and recommends he come out and to bring his friends."Dr.Kilgore accepts and Bobby hangs up the phone and tells Country"Be there tomorrow morning.And if we can do it again,get Junior and Tommy to join up,they'll cave whenever cash's involved."Country tells Bobby"I can't wait for this."Bobby tells Country"It'll make Xavier feel better."Country nods in agreement and heads out to lay the groundwork.On the way out he notices a text from Ava.He gets her message and tells her"Good on my part."and heads to The Inn to invite Brock Jr and Tommy confident they'll fall for the"bait."
   Rachel has arrived at The headquarters of "The Exposer" and is at the reception desk asking"Is Ms.Evans available?"Aretha comes out of her office and smiles when seeing Rachel and tells her"I think we may have a best seller on our hands."Aretha hands Rachel money and they hug and Rachel leaves.Aretha then gets a text message telling her"We're on the right path.Keep it up."Desi's heads to City Hospital to see Xavier and once she arrives,Dr.Kilgore gets her attention to inform her"The hospital's having a board meeting Tomorrow,We will be having a vote and you won't want to miss it."Desi tells him"I'll mark it in my schedule."and heads to the ICU to see Xavier.Dr.Kilgore meanwhile walks into the security room at the hospital and makes sure all evidence of his and Tommy's transaction has been wiped.A security guard comes into the room and startles Dr.Kilgore and the guard informs him that he knows what happened.Dr.Kilgore's response is a stab wound in the stomach and leaves him to bleed in the security room as Dr.Kilgore quickly exits and heads to the showers."Ava and Rodney has returned to Adam's Landing and on the tarmac,they prepare to get off the plane.Outside in a distance,an assassin with a sniper rifle has his aim at the door where Ava and Rodney will make their exits.Ava heads out first and an assistant follows behind her,Rodney steps out,a shot is fired and Rodney falls down the stairs with a gunshot in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment