Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 46. In The Middle

  Xavier's at Jackson Inc when Ruth arrives.Xavier asks Ruth"What's going on?Out of money?"Ruth gives Xavier a stern look and asks him"How do you know?"Xavier answers"I know everything that's going on in this family."Ruth tells Xavier"I'm not supporting his plot to steal B.R's money.I'm here about Frank."Xavier asks Ruth"So you know?"Ruth gets suspicious and tells Xavier"Frank's on the verge of losing the farm and FJR."Xavier isn't surprised and asks"Does Claudia know about this?"Ruth answers"Yes she does.Brock Jr's got something on Frank and it's about to cost Frank everything he's worked for."Xavier tells Ruth in a serious tone"I think Frank's got an addiction to his pain medication.He's not himself."Ruth is shocked and asks"Which one?"Xavier answers"Oxycontin."Ruth rolls her eyes and cries"Oh No.Then that's what Brock Jr is holding over his head."Xavier nods his head and asks Ruth"How do you want to handle this?"Ruth asks Xavier"Is there any way you can keep things afloat for Frank?I don't want him to lose everything because of Brock Jr."Xavier tells Ruth"As long as Frank's in bed with Junior and still with Claudia,I won't help him."Ruth pleads with Xavier and when Ruth starts to cry Xavier gives in and tells Ruth"I'll help him.But we're doing this my way."Ruth gives Xavier a hug and leaves.Xavier makes a phone call to the bank and once he hangs up,he heads off to the race shop to talk to Claudia.
   Rodney returns to Percy's with a look of disgust and humiliation.Bren asks him"Did you find any work?"Rodney tells her"Nobody in town will hire me.All of them turned me away.Xavier's going to pay for this!He's had it in for me since school and this time he won't win."Bren tells Rodney"Go back to our room and relax.I'll see what I can do to help."Rodney gets upset and tells Bren"This is something I have to do.I don't want you to fight my battles for me."Rodney leaves and Bren shakes her head and tries to figure out a way to help Rodney.Christian arrives and laughs"So it looks like your fairy tale has turned into a nightmare?"Bren snaps back"Everything is fine."Christian observes Bren's baby bump and says"I see you've gained some weight.I take it we're having a child?"Bren angrily tells Christian"This kid is Rodney's and will be Rodney's.It'll never call you Daddy."Christian demands a DNA test and Bren tells Christian"Why don't you go to hell."Christian quips"I'm not going to worry about your sex capades Bren.Once Rodney's out of money,you'll be back home with me.The pole misses you.And I know you miss it."Bren defends herself telling Christian"I've changed and I'm not going back to stripping.I want to earn my money legit."Christian doesn't buy it and laughs and walks off."Bren then tells the other waitress"I'll be right back"and walks out.Once outside,Bren calls Redd's,a strip club on the bad side of town and asks for"Big T".He answers and Bren asks"Can I come back to work?"Big T tells Bren to come down there and Bren hangs up the phone and leaves Percy's without clocking out,heading to Redd's.
   At FJR(Frank's Race Shop),Xavier arrives and Claudia asks him suspiciously"What are you doing here?"Xavier answers sarcastically"I'm the one saving your ass and it's Mr.Jackson."Claudia tells Xavier"Everything here is fine Xavier.We don't need your help unless you want to sponsor a car for next season."Xavier laughs and tells Claudia"Grandma told me about the money.I paid the debt.And I own this team and the farm."Claudia gets angry and tells Xavier"Don't even think about stealing all of this from your father like you did the estate."Xavier sternly warns Claudia"Let me get something straight with you,Frank was never a father to me.Brock Rudolph Jackson Sr is my father and I was the only one in this sad excuse that everyone calls a "family" that my father could count on.You will play by my rules or else I'll destroy this myself."Claudia gets more angry and tells him"You've really got an ego.You are just like B.R.!"Xavier then changes the subject and asks Claudia"Do you know where all the money's gone?Have you been pocketing some cash for your "trips"?"Claudia is insulted and yells"My loyalty's to Frank.I'd never do him wrong."Xavier doesn't believe her and tells Claudia"I know Frank and Junior's conspiring against me and I know about Frank's addiction to the pills.My question is,does he know he's about to be out on the street?"Claudia quietly answers"He doesn't know."Xavier responds"Good.Keep it that way or else I'll see to it FJR is history!"Xavier leaves and Claudia calls Ruth but gets her voicemail and leaves her a message telling her"This is a bad move."Ruth shows up suddenly and asks Claudia"How did things go with Xavier?"Claudia voices her disagreement with Ruth's plan and Ruth tells Claudia"This is the only way to save Frank's legacy.Everything's is good hands.Now we need to focus on getting Frank the help he needs."
  Xavier goes to Chantel's to meet Desi for lunch and Desi asks Xavier"What's on your mind X?"Xavier tells her"I just had to save Frank's home and his team.I only did it for Ruth."Desi remarks"It seems neither of us can catch a break."Xavier agrees and Desi then tells him about Rodney contesting the divorce settlement.Xavier tells Desi"Don't worry about it.He's the one at fault and he has no case."Desi agrees but tells Xavier"Bren is our daughter and your black-balling Rodney will hurt her as well as him."Xavier assures Desi"Bren's taken care of.I got a fund set for her and the child."Desi wants to disapprove but tells Xavier"I want to yell at you but that's good thinking.'Xavier then tells Desi"The hard part is how are we going to let Bren know?"Rodney's at the bar and overhears Xavier and Desi's conversation and walks over to their table and asks them"What about Bren?"

No comments:

Post a Comment