Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 37. Coming Home

  It's the next day.At Northbrook,Winston Hale has returned home after being humiliated by Ava when she gave Xavier the deed and power to take over The Hale Legacy,FoodStar.Winston makes a phone call to Chant to check on him.Winston asks him"Did you arrive safely?"Chant tells him"Everything is on schedule.They are here."Winston tells him"Let's get started."Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Xavier's arrived at his office and Bobby and Country arrives shortly afterwards.Xavier asks Bobby"Everything ready?"Bobby tells him"All systems go."Xavier turns to Country and tells him"Head up security today and tell all of them to keep Winston away from here.I can't wait to see his face when I make my announcement to the business world."Country asks him"What are you plotting X?That evil grin gives you away."Xavier tells them"I've got something in my hand and I'm going to tear it piece by piece and watch it disappear.Winston will as well but if he wants to play the game,he has to take it's deals."Jared arrives shortly afterwards and he asks Xavier"I just heard a rumor you're dismantling FoodStar?Xavier tells him"Winston's caused my family alot of trouble.He deserves this."Jared isn't pleased at what Xavier's planning but Xavier warns him"Don't breathe none of this to Winston."Jared tells him"I won't say anything but I just don't like being in the middle of this."Xavier reassures Jared"I got you.You have been there for my daughter and you are nothing like your family.Don't worry about this."Jared tries not to worry but he doesn't like what's about to happen.Everyone leaves the office and Xavier makes a phone call.He asks"Where are you?"Ava answers"I'm right where I want to be."Xavier's ordered Ava into hiding shortly after what happened with Jamie and Xavier's protecting her from being found out until everything clears.
  Beth's arrived at City Hospital and she is reading the DNA test she received on Bren Gilham.She is shocked when she finds out and the paper falls out of her hand and she is speechless.She is very shocked when she sees who's Bren's parents are....At Lane's,Desi has arrived at work to find Bren there.She asks Bren"Why are you here so early?"Bren replies"I like to be here on time."Desi tells her"That's a good thing.I want to ask you something?"Bren is surprised and nervous when Desi asks"Do you think Sully's the one stealing money from the register?I don't know what to believe."Bren tells her"I have seen her do it.That's why I told you.Something's off about her."Desi agrees and leaves Bren at the register and heads to her office.Bren gets worried and sends a text to someone telling them"We might be in trouble."Back at the hospital.,Pedro comes into the office and asks Beth"What's wrong?"Beth says to him in a tone of disappointment"I have a grand-child."Pedro is stunned.
   Jared goes to Chantel's and meets up with Sully.He is suprised to see her,asking her"Shouldn't you be at work?"Sully rolls her eyes and tells Jared"Bren Gilham told Desi I was stealing from the store.Desi is so two-faced."Jared asks Sully"Why would you sy that?You and Ms.Lane are close."Sully tells him angrily"Anyone who calls me a thief are my enemy."Jared tells her laughing"You take after your father.''Sully tells him"She will find out the truth.And it will prove my innocence."Desi shows up and Sully sees red.Desi asks her"Can I talk to you privately.Sully turns her down coldly and tells her"Nobody calls me a thief Desi Lane.I have nothing to say to you."Sully leaves and Desi tries to talk to Jared and Sully yells at Jared"Let's Go!"Jared tells Desi"Give her some time."He then leaves and Desi makes a call to Xavier.It goes to voicemail and Desi tells Xavier"I know Sully's Innocent.I got something else going on that I want to protect Sully from."She leaves and heads back to Lane's.Meanwhile at Lane's,Bren sees someone and asks him"What are you doing here?"He replies"I'm getting started early.Got my money?"Bren tells him"I can't do it anymore Christian."Christian gets upset and tells her"Why you doing this?I'm your husband."Bren tells him angrily"For now,I've moved on.I'm NOT stealing anymore from Desi."Christian slaps her and Desi comes into the store and yells at Christian"Leave my store or you're going to jail!"Christian tells Desi"Stay out of this."Desi tells him"When you bring it in my store,It's my problem.Leave!"Christian leaves and takes one last look at Bren and Desi comforts Bren.
   At Jackson Inc,Xavier does a stretch and is ready to head to the press room to announce his intentions for FoodStar.Winston arrives and Country warns Winston to leave.Winston tells Country"There's no way in hell I'm missing this."Xavier then arrives at the podium and the press gathers and Xavier tells them"As you all know,I now own FoodStar,and many of you have wondered what's going to happen.FoodStar will be sold off and the locations that are kept will bear the name of my chain Jim's Food and Drug.With the money made from this I plan to introduce a new discount store that will be able to knock The King from the throne."Winston is at a loss for words and mumbles to himself"You'll pay dearly Xavier.Bet on this."At City Hospital,Pedro is stunned to learn the truth about Bren Gilham.Pedro asks her"What are you going to do Beth?"Beth tells Pedro"I don't know Pedro."Chant is in Europe and arrives at a jail cell and asks"You ready to leave?"Brock Jr tells Chant"I don't know how I'll thank you."Chant tells him"I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment