Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 30. Choices

  At Jackson Inc,Xavier is blown away with what Ruth's just told him.He looks at her and asks her"I thought Chant was a life-long bachelor."Ruth tells him"That's true but Chant has always been a ladies man.It's his biggest distraction."Xavier tells Ruth"I'm going to call Jared into my office to discuss this development with him.I'll let you know what happens."Ruth tells him"Ok."and leaves.Xavier makes a call for Jared to come to his office ASAP.Jared arrives immediately and Xavier sternly asks him point blank"Are you Chant Hale's son?"Jared is silent.
  Sully's arrived at City Hospital and comes into Beth's office.Beth tells her"I'm glad to see you out and about today."Sully tells her"I came down here to see if you could help me."Beth asks her"What's wrong sweetie?"Sully tells her"My stomach's bothering me and I'm got sick earlier while visiting with Jared."Beth makes a call and arranges for Sully to be checked out by a doctor.Beth then tells Sully"Go downstairs to see Dr.Goodson and she'll see what's going on.I'll go over your results with you at home."Sully asks her"Do you think...."Beth answers"Pregnant?"Sully tells her"I know getting sick and stomach pains are a sign of pregnancy."Beth tells her"Yes it is.Don't worry until we find out for certain and then we'll go from there."Sully hugs her and Beth tells her"It'll be alright"and Sully goes to see Dr.Goodson.Once Sully leaves,Beth says to herself"My poor Sully.She doesn't need this."She then notices Sully's left her phone behind and looks at it.She notices that Desi has been calling Sully to check on her.Beth is angry and leaves her office,making a bee-line for Lane's.Sully is getting seen by Dr.Goodson and she asks Sully"Do you want to know what's going on or do you want your Grandma to tell you?"Sully asks Dr.Goodson to go ahead and tell her.She does and Sully's mortified.
  Frank's arrived home from the hospital and he's wanting to go to the race shop.Bree and Claudia tells him"You need to rest."Frank assures them"I'm fine"but Claudia tells him"After that hit you took,you need to rest for awhile before doing too much."Frank's gives in and tells them"I'm going to lay down."He heads to his room and Claudia tells Bree"You don't have to stay here.I'm here if Frank needs anything."Bree tells her"Thank you Claudia.Remember I'm only a phone call away if you need anything."Claudia makes the observation"I wonder where Jamie is?She hasn't been here since Frank was released."Bree tells her"She's probably with that Chant.I don't worry about her anymore."Claudia tells Bree"I don't trust Jamie at all.She's always been a snake in fur."Bree tells her"Story of Mom's life."Bree then tells Claudia"I'm heading home.I'll come by later."Bree leaves and Ruth arrives.Claudia tells Ruth"Frank's resting."Ruth replies"I'm glad.We've got to talk."
  Back at Jackson Inc,Jared admits to Xavier"I'm Chant's son Xavier."Xavier shakes his head.He is angry but he keeps his composure.He asks Jared"Why didn't you tell me you were a Hale?"Jared replies"I was told to use a different last name."Xavier wants to go off but he holds back and tells Jared"I really want to kick your ass over this.But you also saved my daughter.I'm torn."Jared tells Xavier"My Grandfather wanted me to spy on your company to help him with his arrival to Adam's Landing.He wanted me to steal your Superstore layout and some of your plans.I told him I didn't want to do it but he will banish me from the family if I don't."Xavier looks at Jared and asks him"So what's your game?You planning to stab me in the back?"Jared tells him"I honestly don't know what to do Xavier."Xavier tells Jared"I appreciate your honesty with me.You are a smart kid and normally I'd have you packing."Jared assures Xavier"I don't agree with what Grandfather wants me to do."Xavier tells him"As long as your honest to me and show me the loyalty you've shown me today.You'll be ok.I'll handle Winston."Jared asks Xavier"What's your plans?I know you have a history with him."Xavier nods his head and assures Jared"I got you Jared.Whatever happens between you and Winston,You got a place to come to."Jared thanks him and he heads back to work.Once outside Jared calls Winston and tells him"If you want those plans,find somebody else to steal them!"
  At the farm,Frank's resting and Ruth's in the living room with Claudia.Claudia asks Ruth"What do you want to discuss?"Ruth tells Claudia"You.I know how you are Claudia and I don't want you to think of this as a free ride to power."Claudia's stunned and tells Ruth"I'm only Frank's PR girl.Our relationship is strictly business."Ruth looks at her and replies"And what does sex have to do with business Claudia?"Claudia answers Ruth with the question"And why is that your business Ruth?"Ruth gets upset and tells Claudia"You were the reason Frank and Beth's marriage never worked out and I will always prefer Beth over you any day.There's a word for people like you!"Claudia gets angry and hisses"Why are you defending someone who slept with your husband and had their kid?That's
what I call hypocritical."Ruth replies"I know Brock had many affairs.The difference is Beth admitted what she did and I forgave her."Claudia asks"Then why do you have an issue for me.Want me to bow and repent?"Ruth tells her"You are out for you.I'll be around Claudia.I'm not going anywhere until my son's well.So be careful."Ruth leaves and Frank wakes up and Claudia checks on him.Frank asks"Was that Mama?"Claudia tells him"Yeah.I told her you were resting."Frank tells her"When my Mama comes to my home.I want to see her."Claudia then tells Frank"She wanted to let me know where I stood with her."Frank tells her"Don't worry about it Claudia."Claudia lays next to Frank and she tells him"I'm only worried about you Champ."and they kiss.
  At Lane's,Desi's on the sales floor and Beth arrives.Desi notices her and tells Beth to come to her office.Once in Desi's office,Beth slams the door and goes off on Desi telling her"I sure hope you're not using what happened to Sully to get back with my son you tramp!"Desi is appalled and tells Beth"Where in the hell do you get that idea?"Beth shows her Sully's phone.Desi tells her"I care about Sully as well as Xavier.She needs as much support as she can get with what's going on."Beth asks Desi"How does your husband feel about your feelings over Sully and Xavier?He must be jealous you're more worried about them than your own family."Desi gets angry and tells Beth"What I do with your son is none of your damn business Beth!Xavier's a grown man."Beth then goes ballistic and goes"I hope you aren't saying you slept with him!Desi replies"Maybe I did Beth!"Beth then blows up and gets in Desi's face and hisses"You will never ever have a relationship with Xavier like you did years ago.I'll see to it."Desi asks her"And how would you stop us?"Beth tells her"All I have to tell Xavier is where you went all those years ago.And why!"

No comments:

Post a Comment