Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 36. Catching Up And Moving Forward, 3 Weeks Later

   It's been 3 weeks in Adam's Landing standard time since we last looked into the lives of The Jackson,Barr,and the Hales.As many of you guys know,when we left things off,Bren started work at Lane's and has started to stir up some more trouble for Desi and is bringing Sully into the mix as well.Jamie was burned alive after Ava set fire to the cottage while Jamie and Chant was inside making love.And there was a major war brewing between Xavier and Winston.Now we'll catch up with the fine citizens of Adam's Landing.
                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   At Hell Hill,Ruth returns after following Bree,Michael,and Jamie to a burn center near Ruth's home on the beach.Beth is at Hell Hill and welcomes Ruth back with a hug asking her"How is Jamie doing?'Ruth replies"She's settling in.She and Bree are slowly settling their issues and I think this will be good for them."Beth tells Ruth"It'll be a long road.They'll survive though.We've always made it through the rough patches.This will be the ultimate test for them."Ruth then asks Beth"How's Xavier and Sully?"Beth tells her"Sully can't win for losing.A girl at Lane's has been starting some trouble for her and that's the last thing she needs."Ruth asks"What does Xavier think of this?"Beth responds"Sully and I haven't told him.He's got enough going on after taking over Foodstar and he's got an announcement coming that he hasn't discussed with anyone except Bobby."Ruth tells her"That must mean he's about to get even."Beth nods her head and agrees with Ruth.
  At Jackson Inc,Xavier's in his office going over some files on Foodstar and making his final decision on what he's going to do with his gift from Ava and Desi arrives.Desi tells Xavier sternly"We need to talk about Sully."Xavier asks her"What do we have to discuss?I don't think there's a damn thing for us to discuss."Desi tells Xavier"I think Sully's losing it.She's stole some money from the store."Xavier looks at her and goes"What in the hell are you talking about?She'd never do anything like that!You're the one that's losing it.That's what you get staying with a loser."Desi gets upset and tells Xavier"I'm not here to discuss my marriage to Rodney.I;m here because I care about Sully."Xavier scolds Desi harshly telling her in a calm but threatening tone"I did not raise Sully to be a thief.She respects you very much and I am appalled that you are accusing her of doing this.Why don't you look around your store.Why don't you look at that Gilham girl."Sully arrives and asks Desi and Xavier"What's going on?"Xavier looks at Desi and asks her"Don't you have something you want to accuse Sully of?"Sully looks at Desi and tells her"I haven't stolen anything from the store Desi.I'm tired of you accusing me of doing something I didn't do!"Desi looks at Sully and tells her sadly"I'm going to lay you off for awhile until I find out the truth."Sully is upset and Xavier gets angry and yells at Desi"Get the hell out of my office!Don't ever come around making accusations about my daughter without having proof.Desi tries to speak but Xavier points at the door and Desi leaves.Xavier then asks Sully"What's going on Princess?Tell me."Sully defends her innocence and Xavier believes her.Xavier then asks Sully"Have you stopped playing with razors?"Sully confides in Xavier"I don't know really what to do."Xavier then asks"Are you still considering?"and Sully answers"Abortion?"Xavier replies"Yes."Sully tells him"I have thought about it.What will people think if I do it?"Xavier tells her"That's something that would only stay between you,me,and the family.It's about you.You didn't choose this."Sully begins to cry and says"I didn't choose any of this to happen.I just wanted to be normal and focus on my career in fashion.How will I be able to do that if I keep this kid?"Xavier tells her"Do what you feel is best.That's really all that matters."Xavier then hugs Sully and tells her"Go back home and relax.Talk to Jared and Mother about it.Don't tell your great-grandmother about considering an abortion though.She won't go for it."Sully thanks Xavier for his support and heads home.Once Sully leaves,Xavier makes a phone call asking"Are we ready?"He gets his answer and hangs up the phone with a evil smile.
   Ruth arrives at Frank's race shop after not finding him home at the farm.Ruth asks Frank"Shouldn't you be home resting?"Frank tells her"I went crazy resting.I need to be here."Ruth expresses concern that Frank's rushing his recovery from his wreck in the Fall Classic but he reassures her"I'm fine Mama.I've had a checkup and everything's going as planned."Ruth supports him although she has her opinion on things and she catches Frank up on Jamie and Bree.Frank tells Ruth"I'm planning to go down there in a few days to spend some time with her.She needs all the support she can get."Ruth tells Frank"Let her and Bree have some time to themselves for a little while.Jamie will need her to move forward from all of this."Frank agrees and he hugs Ruth telling her"I'm glad you're sticking around town.We need you here."Ruth replies"I don't plan to leave town again for awhile.Someone needs to keep their eyes on Ava.Frank tells Ruth"I haven't seen Ava since she's returned to town though I've heard she and Xavier are working together."Ruth rolls her eyes and states"Ava gave him what he wanted and they're likely planning something we don't want to see."Ruth and Frank laughs and Frank replies"I think we're off the hit list."Ruth laughs and assures Frank"We're safe from the wrath.But I think Winston's about to find out what happens when you mess with a member of this family!"Frank laughs and agrees.Ruth then leaves and gives Frank a hug and Frank tells her"Welcome home Mama."She thanks him and she walks out.Shortly after,Frank pulls something out of his desk and is eyeing it intently.
   At Lane's,Bren has closed the store for the evening and slips some money out of the cash register into her wallet.Rodney then shows up and asks Bren"Where's Desi?"Bren replies"She's out doing errands."Rodney then gives Bren a passionate kiss and replies"I like the sound of that."and they leave together,headed to a room at The Sunset Club to catch up on lost time.Desi's at Chantel's,having a drink after her confrontation with Xavier and Sully back at Jackson Inc and Beth sits down next to her and tells her"I hate you.What do you have against Sully?"Desi replies"The feeling is mutual Beth.And I have nothing against Sully.She needs to get some help with her issues."Beth responds"Sully has her family and you and I both know she's seeing a counselor."Desi then tells Beth"I don't think she's getting better.She is really in a dark place and seems out of character."Beth sarcastically replies"After what she's been through and all,you think accusing her of being a thief is going to boost her morale?"Desi tries to tell something to Beth but Beth lets loose and tells Desi"I want you to remember that night many years ago.When you came into the hospital,that secret I've never told Xavier."Desi gets angry and tells Beth"You wouldn't dare.That will backfire on you."Beth responds"I knew you had a one night stand with Rodney while Xavier was out of town and didn't tell him about it nor your hospital visit.If you don't leave my family the hell alone,I will have to tell him all about it."Desi tells Beth"You need to leave the past where it belongs,in the past."Beth warns Desi"I'm watching you."and she leaves.Desi has a flashback and gets upset.Meanwhile at the Sunset Club,Bren and Rodney arrive and rush for the bed,aggressive tearing off each other's clothing and begins to make love.A few hours later,Beth gets a phone call at Hell Hill from Pedro telling her"I got the results."Rodney arrives home and Desi asks him"Where have you been?"Rodney doesn't respond.Bren's at her room at the Motor lodge and a man comes in the room and she tells him"I got your money."

No comments:

Post a Comment