Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 7. Fallout

   The family is speechless!They are completely blown away by what they all have just heard.Xavier walks up and stands next to Bobby and stays silent.Country comes into the room after being summoned by Xavier and takes a seat.Brock Jr is angry and asks Xavier"Where in the hell did you come from?How did you pull the coup on us?"Xavier tells him"I didn't pull anything Junior.This was our father's wishes.Too bad he couldn't have left it to each of you."Brock Jr gets more angry and Frank is still in shock not knowing what to think.He gets upset and tells Xavier"B.R. is not your father.I am!"Xavier quickly answers Frank telling him dismissively"Personally Father,oops I meant big brother,B.R.was my hero growing up.I admired the man and he taught me everything I know.You were always gone and focusing on your racing and never was there for me like PaPa,i meant Daddy was."Jamie is furious and worried about her situation.Jamie tells Xavier"This estate should go to us!We were here!It should be split up!"Xavier looks at Jamie very sternly and tells her as well as all of them"B.R. was a very mis-understood man who you all never respected.Each of you hurt him in irreparable ways that would really make a great soap opera if this was scripted.Each of you make me sick!I fully intend to honor my father's wishes."Brock Jr,angry wants to know where he will be staying since he has been staying at Hell Hill in the main house,Xavier tells him"Bums and losers sleep under bridges and back-alleys Junior.Go join them!"Jamie has a home on the property and Xavier tells her"You've always been good at playing victim.You're not no innocent by-standard.You got 30 days to pack your bags and leave this property!My father will never be dis-respected again and NONE of you will undermine me EVER!I am the only one who can handle this family and do things like father and he knew that and that is why he left this to me.Now we've finished this catching up session,LEAVE!"Brock Jr is angry and tells Xavier"It's not over yet Xavier!It's not over!"Xavier tells him"You're right.It's not.There's more to come."They all leave and Country follows them out.Bobby tells Xavier"They handled this ok wouldn't you say?Xavier tells him sarcastically"Just like troopers."
   Beth is at Chantel's,a upscale restaurant in town having dinner and Xavier calls her.She tells him"I got the results from B.R.'s autopsy.You were right."Xavier isn't surprised.He tells her"Bring the results over to the house and your things.I want to go over them before we get the police involved."She tells him"Ok" and hangs up the phone.Dr.Del Mar joins her and tells her"They weren't lying when they told me you were fiery."Beth laughs and tells him"Damn right!I learned over the years to be that way."They begin to talk and laugh as they tell each other a bit about themselves.Beth then gets up and tells Dr.Del Mar"I've enjoyed talking to you as well as working with you today."Dr.Del Mar asks her"What are you doing tomorrow night?Want to have dinner with me here at Chantel's?"Beth tells him she'll have to take a rain check.He understands and they give each other a hug and she heads for Hell Hill.
   Back at Hell Hill,Xavier and Country discuss what happened and he's surprised as well telling Xavier"I have heard rumors of the long lost son of B.R. Jackson.I'm not surprised it's you!"Xavier looks at him and tells him"Me either."They joke about it for a minute and Xavier brings over a bottle of whiskey and pours them both a drink.Xavier tells Country"I got a job for you."Country replies"What is it X?"Xavier tells him"Keep an eye on the rest of the family.And be ready for anything."Country tells him"I'll do that."Xavier thanks him and then they drink up and continue to catch up on lost time.
   Frank's back at his farm and sits back and remembers his life with Beth and Xavier.He is distraught over the revelation and makes a phone call.He tells this person"I need you.Come see me."He hangs up the phone and sits back down and continues to have flashbacks and he gets upset and looks at a picture of his father,hanging up over the fireplace and grabs the picture and throws it across the room yelling"You bastard!"
   Jamie and Brock Jr are at The Inn,having a drink after what's happened.Jamie tells Brock Jr,"I think Beth's behind this.She sure trained Xavier."Brock Jr asks her"Do you think Xavier is Daddy's son?"Jamie tells him"I wouldn't put it past him.He and Beth were real close."Brock Jr tells Jamie he's about to head out."I need some time to myself."He leaves and once outside,makes a phone call.He tells them"You will pay for this!"
   Meanwhile,Beth arrives at Hell Hill and Xavier greets her and they head for the library.Bobby returns and Country sits down as Xavier asks Beth for the results.Beth looks at all of them and tells them"Xavier,you were right.B.R. was murdered.Somebody paid off the coroner to stay quiet."Bobby tells them he's going to check B.R.'s bank statements to look for transactions made after the 18th of August.Xavier nods and tells him to call a P.I. as well.Beth asks Xavier how he wants to handle this.Xavier tells them"We're going to do this my way!I will see to it whoever murdered my father will get their due."

No comments:

Post a Comment