Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 54. Uncertainty And Betrayal

  At The Sunset Club,Michael's spotted his sister "Amanda Rouse" who's really his sister Rachel Barr.He asks her"When did you get back home?"She's silent for a second and then tells him"I'm not Rachel Barr.I'm Amanda."Michael looks at her with disgust and tells her"Our family's in crisis and Mom and Dad needs you."Rachel gets angry and snaps at her brother"I left to get away from all of you.I'd think you'd enjoy being the center of attention since you were always good at kissing up and having your goody-goody perfect life."Michael snaps back"You need to support our family.It's falling apart.Mom's hurting and Dad's in jail and he won't last."Rachel rolls her eyes and says to Michael"Not my problem.If you want to play the good son go ahead.I got a date."Rachel leaves and Michael sits at the bar and thinks about his sister for a moment until someone comes up behind him and taps him on the shoulder.He turns around and sees his wife Bree.He says to his wife"What are you doing here?"Bree replies with a hard slap,hissing"Like father,like son."
  At Jackson Inc,Xavier is stunned and shocked as Desi yells"I knew you had a ruthless streak X,but don't kill the father of my children."Xavier looks at Desi in disbelief and asks her"Are you bi-polar Desi?That bastard killed our daughter.Why should I let him live?"Desi answers"I don't want Michael or Rachel to lose their father.I think we should let this go and move on."Xavier gets very angry and yells at her"You and my Mother took my kid from me and for many years I never knew I had a daughter out there.Then I find out and before I even get a chance to attempt building an relationship,Rodney Barr and Christian Gilham takes that chance away from me."Desi attempts to calm Xavier down assuring him" Xavier,it hurts me too,to know I'll never be able to have an relationship with Bren,but it's over now and we have to move on.You can't take your anger out on Rodney."Xavier coldly states"Desi,since you've over the loss of Bren,why don't you try to find a way to help your son repeat his father's mistakes!"Desi asks Xavier"What are you talking about?"Xavier shows her the picture of Michael and Claudia at FJR and Desi gets upset.Xavier tells her"If you had left him years ago,maybe Michael wouldn't have followed his loser Dad's shining example of adultery."Desi begs Xavier"Don't destroy my children by killing Rodney.Because if you do,I don't think I could ever look at you the same way again."Desi walks out and Xavier sits at his desk,shaking his head and unsure what he wants to do pertaining to Rodney.
  At Hell Hill,Brock Jr arrives and Ruth isn't pleased to see him and warns him"You're not supposed to be here Junior."Brock Jr gets cocky and tells his mother"I grew up here and I'll come and go as I please."Ruth rolls her eyes and Brock Jr bluntly tells Ruth"I think you need to open your eyes and get what's yours."Ruth re corrects him"You mean I help you get your Daddy's fortune?"Brock Jr gets angry and yells"Damnit Mama,Xavier only cares about himself.You're not even related to him!Why the loyalty?"Ruth gets angry and slaps her son with full force and tells him"Brock Rudolph Jackson Junior,You have been nothing but a snake and a thorn in this family since the day you turned 16.All you ever did was cause us nothing but pain and you are still causing pain to your family.You only care about you and though Xavier is B.R. and Beth's child,he'll always be my grandson and he has more loyalty and cares more about his family than you ever will.Get the hell out of here and don't come back.I wish you was not my son."Ava comes through the door and catches the confrontation and tells her brother"I think you should leave or else Xavier and Mama will know all about why you're so hell-bent on robbing the family."Ruth asks Ava"What are you talking about Ava?"Brock Jr looks at Ava and asks her"Don't you want what's yours?"Ava coldly tells her brother"I think if you want to live,you need to leave Adam's Landing if you know what's good for you!"Ruth is suspicious and yells"What's really driving you Junior?Why are you hell-bent on getting your hands on your father's legacy?"Brock Jr's silent with a look of guilt and fear and Ava asks Brock Jr"Should I tell Mama,or should I tell Xavier,or both about your friend Winston?"
  Back at The Sunset Club,Bree tears into Michael screaming"How could you do this to me again?You have always been a player and I should have kicked your ass to the curb after catching you with Mom!"Michael tries to explain to Bree"Claudia and I only kissed Bree.Alot's going on right now."Bree is furious and says to Michael"When you have problems and someone to turn to,you come to your WIFE!Not Claudia Stone!"Michael apologizes but Bree tells him"I'm headed back home Michael,I'll have your things sent to your mom's house.We're done!"Michael sits down at the bar and is silent,he knows it's over between him and Bree and makes a phone call to Claudia,telling her"Bree knows about the kiss."
  "Amanda" arrives at Chantel's and spots Xavier at the bar,having a drink and sits next to him asking him"Looks like you've had a rough day?"Xavier tells her"Who are you.Leave me alone,I'm too old for you."Amanda gets closer to Xavier and tells him"I heard on the news about the death of your daughter.I'm sorry about that Mr.Jackson."Xavier looks at Amanda and he tells her"I appreciate your sympathy but it's something I don't want to discuss."Amanda tells him"I understand.I don't like to talk about my past either.I'd rather forget about it."Xavier gets a phone call from Ava and excuses himself.Amanda looks around and spikes Xavier's drink with ecstasy and has a smile on her face.When Xavier returns he prepares to pay his tab and head home to Hell Hill.Amanda tells Xavier"Relax and take the worries off your mind for a few moments.Xavier accepts and has a drink and after a few moments he loosens up telling Amanda flirtingly"You know it's rare for me to do this but,you want to go to my room at The Club?"Amanda asks Xavier"What kind of girl you take me for?"Xavier answers"A girl that knows what she wants."Amanda accepts and she and Xavier heads to The Sunset Club.
  At The Inn,Brock Jr gets a phone call from Winston,telling him"It's all taken care of."Brock Jr sits and smiles and tells Tommy"We're going with Plan B!"Bree arrives at Hell Hill and Ruth notices that Bree's on the verge of tears and Ruth asks"What's wrong sweetie?"Bree shows her grandmother the photo of Michael and Claudia and Ruth is speechless and consoles Bree with a hug.Michael meets with Desi at the ALPD to post bail for Rodney and the officer tells them"Mr.Barr's been released."Michael and Desi are shocked.Ava's in her room at The Sunset Club on the phone.She tells them"I have a great proposition.Meet with me soon."Down the hall,In The Executive Suite,Xavier and Amanda are in the bed,the heat rising and passions afire.making love.

No comments:

Post a Comment