Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 26. Payback-A Mother's Fear

   Sully's at City Hospital meeting with a counselor and Beth and Ruth waits outside.Beth asks Ruth"Aren't you going to the race today?"Ruth tells her"I'm more needed here sweetie.I know what you're gong through."Beth asks her"How is Ava doing these days?"Ruth tells her"She's done well.She's married again to a man around Brock and I's age but he's very wealthy and they seem to do well.It took her a few years before she got over her rape."Beth remembers the events and tells her"Jamie is the female version of Junior"and Ruth tells her"Yes she is and it's one of the reasons I left town.Jamie broke my heart."and she gets slightly emotional and Beth consoles her and tells her"I lost all my respect for her.From what I hear,she hasn't changed."Ruth isn't surprised and replies"I don't expect miracles anymore.After Jamie and Little Brock,I don't know anymore."Beth tells her"You should go over to the office and see Xavier.He'd love to see you."Ruth tells Beth"I will shortly.Just remember I'm here for you and I'll be in town for a few weeks before I go back home."Beth asks her where did she move to after divorcing B.R after 41 years of Marriage,Ruth tells her"I moved to the beach.I love it but I miss Adam's Landing sometimes.Beth tells her"Come stay with us."Ruth accepts and tells her she's going to surprise Xavier.Beth tells her"Nothing gets to him Ruth,but with you,I think it'll make his day."Ruth smiles and heads out.Dr.Del Mar comes by and and they greet with other with a hug and Beth tells him"I'm worried about Sully."He holds her.
   Xavier's slowly recovering from his confrontation with Desi earlier.Bobby comes over and tells Xavier"Russell accepted."Xavier replies"That''s something good to know.Where is he?"Bobby tells him"He's gone for a few days.He didn't say where he was headed."Xavier tells him"He might be seeing Ava."Bobby tells him"He might be.I don't know where she is these days.Only Ruth keeps up with her.Ruth took care of her for a few years after the rape."Xavier looks up and says to himself"Jamie deserves it after what she did to her.And them marrying Russell and Summer,I mean..."Bobby tells Xavier"It lasted for a few months and it was mostly because of Summer when she found out she was pregnant.She started seeing another man for a short while and Russell left and didn't come back to town until shortly before you did."Xavier goes"Damn.I think Bree will do her in bad now if we tell her the whole story.Who was the one who raped her?''Bobby tells him.Xavier's surprised and goes"That confirms it.Well.."Ruth comes in and yells"Xavier come here"Xavier rushes up shocked and happy to see it's Ruth!He gives her a hug and asks her"When did you get here?I've missed you."Ruth tells him"I missed you too.I wanted to see everyone."Bobby also gives Ruth a hug and asks Xavier"How's everything going with the business and the family?"Xavier tells her"Business's great.As for the family,I don't keep up with anyone really."Ruth tells him"I heard about Brock Jr killing B.R. and what you did to Junior and the boys.You did something your father would have done but you are a noble man to stay loyal to those you love.I'm glad you guys reached a deal."Xavier tells her"They are safe."In a dark prison in Europe,Brock Jr,Andy,and Tommy are locked up in individual cells and they are talking to each other.They can't wait for the day they're released if that day ever comes.
   In LaFayette the race has started and Michael and Frank gets the call to start your engines.Claudia visits Frank for a second and gives him a kiss and Bree does the same to Michael.Jamie and Chant are by the pit box and Chant receives a text to come to the garage.Chant tells Jamie"I'll be back."and heads off.Claudia and Bree arrive and Claudia warns Jamie and Bree to watch themselves and heads to the hauler.Jamie tries to talk to Bree but Bree blows her off.Bree gets annoyed and tells her"I have nothing to say to you.Watch the race!"Chant meanwhile arrives to the garage.Winston's waiting for him.Chant tells Winston"Everything's good."Winston isn't entirely pleased and warns Chant"I My wife deserves vengeance.I hope you're not thinking about dating or marriage?"Chant tells him"Hell No.After my marriage to Cara,I'm just staying single."Winston tells him"You're smart.We're going to make quite an entrance in Adam's Landing.I'm looking forward to seeing Xavier's face to see we knocked him off the top."He and Chant laughs about it and tells Chant"With his expansion plans we will be able to win the grocery wars for years to come and maybe buy him out."Chant tells him"I think Jamie will help us while we do her in as well.She's is scared already I think because apparently Xavier knows as well and has reminded her.You know Xavier."Winston tells him"That may be the only thing we agree on.He's got a ruthless streak in him that passes anything B.R would ever do.We've got to be on it."Chant tells him"Jared's working for Xavier at Jackson Inc."Winston tells him"When you get back tonight,Tell him to come see me.I want to talk to him about the next task."Chant tells him"Ok"and Winston heads back to his helicopter and Chant heads back to the pit box.On the track,Green Flag!
  At City Hospital,Sully's still talking to her counselor as Beth's in the waiting room with Dr.Del Mar.He asks Beth"How's Sully been?"Beth tells him"I worry about her Pedro.She's not herself at all and she's so mad and sad and full of emotions,I know it will be hard for her."Dr.Del Mar holds her and tells her"You are a great Grandmother.She's in good hands."She thanks him for the compliment and she tells Dr.Del Mar"Thank you for being here for me."Dr.Del Mar grabs her hand and tells her"Whenever you need me."Sully comes out and tells Beth"Let's Go."Beth hugs Dr.Del Mar and tells him she'll see him tomorrow.He gives her a wink and she and Sully heads to Chantel's for dinner.Dr.Del Mar watches Beth walk away and they are growing closer each time they meet,both slowly falling for each other.
  At The Sunset Club,Winston's arrived at his room,he arrives in the room and is surprised and goes"Ava?What are you doing here?I thought you were staying back at the estate in NorthBrook?"Ava tells Winston"I decided to surprise you and come back for a few days since Mom's here as well."Winston tells her"I wish you'd stayed back at the estate.Chant's with your sister.I don't want you out and about much while you're here."Ava tells her"I'll be fine.She doesn't intimidate me.She will gets hers in all good time.Ava then gets a phone call from her mother Ruth and Ruth tells her to meet her at Hell Hill.Ava tells her"Come see me at my motel room instead.I'm not ready to go home just yet.Jamie still lives there."Ruth tells her"Don't worry about it.She's not coming around here."Ava tells her to just come to The Sunset Club.Ruth tell her she'll be by later."Ava hangs up and tells Winston"I never want to see Jamie.EVER!Winston tells her"With what Russell came to tell you the other day,I think she'll be gone before too long."Ava tells him"I sure hope so."And they hug each other.Meanwhile back at Jackson Inc.Ruth tells Xavier she's headed back to the house and she'll see him later.They hug and Ruth leaves.Russell then arrives and tells Xavier"I'm in,and she's willing to testify if we can defeat Bree in the election.Xavier then fills him in what's happened since he left to visit Ava.Russell replies"Jamie's getting hers.It's coming!"
   In Lafayette,the race is down to the wire,Michael's got the race won while Frank rides in the Top 10,doing very well.Frank notices his brake is stuck and tries to manage the situation until the end of the race.Claudia,Bree,Jamie,and Chant are watching on and Chant tells Claudia"We're going to sponsor your team next year.This team is going to be hard to beat."Claudia thanks him and they all cheer on.Now it's the last lap and Michael's holding the top spot and Frank has moved up a spot up to 6th.They get on the backstretch and a lapped car bumps Frank's car and at high speed Frank has a violent crash hitting the inside wall head on.Frank's silent when the crew tries to talk to him and the paramedics respond.Michael wins the race and Frank is sent to City Hospital back in Adam's Landing after being checked out in the infield care center.Claudia asks Bree and Jamie"Who's going to call Ruth?"

No comments:

Post a Comment