Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 52. Secrets

  It's the next day and Ava's at The Sunset Club meeting with Ruth.Ruth welcomes Ava back home to Adam's Landing and Ava tells her mother"I'm moving back to Adam's Landing."Ruth asks"What about Winston?"Ava exclaims"We're getting a Divorce!"Ruth doesn't know what to say and asks Ava"Have you told Jack yet about this?"Ava tells her"No.Not yet."Meanwhile at Northbrook,The servant alerts Winston"You son's home."He walks downstairs and sees his adopted son"Jackson Hale".He yells "Jack!"and grabs him in a hug.Winston asks Jack"Shouldn't you be back at Boarding School.?"Jackson tells Winston"I've quit Father."Winston gets angry and tells him"Not with my money you're not quitting!I paid alot of money to get you in there!"Jack tells Winston"I'm here for my mother.Where is she?"Winston tells Jack"She won't be pleased to hear this."Jack tells Winston"She knew I hated it and she will understand."Winston is silent for a second and offers a deal to Jack"Since you've quit boarding school and needing work,you help me?"Jack asks him"I know about Mother giving Uncle Xavier Foodstar.I'm not involved in it."Winston asks Jack"Don't you think you deserve a part of your Grandfather's estate?You could be my inside man?"Jack isn't sure and tells Winston"Let me get back to you on that.I'm not picking sides."Winston assures Jack"I know you'll do the right thing if you know what's good for you?Jack's silent as he's considering Winston's proposal.
  At the ALPD,Michael arrives to visit Rodney.Rodney walks into the room and Michael is upset when he sees that his father has been beaten very severely.Michael asks his father"Are you ok?What happened?"Rodney tells Michael"Xavier.He hired his thugs to beat me.I want out of here."Rodney continues"Xavier's father was very powerful and are known to be control Adam's Landing with money and Xavier is following the old man!"Michael tells Rodney"I'm going to get you out of here.Rodney cries and tells Michael"Thank you son."And Michael leaves to call his wife Bree,who's taking care of her mother Jamie,at the rehab center in Southpoint Beach.Meanwhile Bobby's talking to the police commissioner and dropping off a donation check to the ALPD.
  Meanwhile at The Sunset Club,Ava asks Ruth about the family and concerned whe Ruth mentions Frank's addiction to Painkillers.Ava offers support and tells her"Frank will make it.now that he's getting help."Ruth sighs and tells Ava"Junior did a number on him.Good thing Xavier's here."Ava asks her mother"Did you think a trip to the worst prison in Europe would change him?We know how Junior works and I'm surprised Frank fell for it."Ruth agrees and says"When he gets home,hopefully he'll be done with the pills."Ruth believes he'll kick the addiction and Ruth changes subject and asks Ava"How will Jack handle you and Winston's divorce?"Ava assures Ruth"He will support me.He knows the situation."Ruth is relieved but warns"What if Winston tells him first?"You know Winston will try to manipulate him and try to turn him against you?"Ava tells Ruth"I'll call him tonight and inform him."Ruth is glad and Ava gets ready to leave to meet with Xavier.Ruth tells Ava"I'm glad you're leaving Winston.Ava smiles and says"Me Too."Ava leaves and Ruth bumps into Michael on the way out and Michael apologizes and Ruth is surprised to see him and asks Michael"What are you doing here without my grand-daughter?"Michael tells Ruth"She stayed back at home.She became an agent to some other drivers as well as myself.That as well as Jamie."Ruth asks about Jamie and Michael responds"She and Bree have gotten closer.Jamie's really down these days after everything that's happened."Ruth understands and tells Michael"Send them my love."And as she walks out Michael asks her"Can I ask you for something?Ruth asks"What do you guys need Michael?"Michael tells Bree's grandmother"It's actually about my father."Ruth looks at him with caution and doesn't say a word.
  At Northbrook,Jack tells Winston"I'm not sure Father.I don't want to get between this war between you and my Mom.I want to stay out of it."Winston tells Jack"Your mother and I are getting a divorce and you're going to have to pick sides."Jack pleads"Don't make me do it Father.You know the side I'll choose."Winston bribes Jack"I'll sign you over your Trust Fund if you help me save Northbrook.Winston pleads"She wants to leave me on the street  and destroy The Hale Family Legacy.You have the best of both worlds but if you choose Ava and her family,you'll have a slim chance of getting what's yours."Jack gets frustrated and tells Winston"I don't know and leaves."Jack gets outside and receives a phone call from Ava and he asks his mother"Where are you?"Ava replies"Adam's Landing.Come see me."Jack accepts and leaves for the airport without telling Winston.
  Back at the ALPD,Rodney returns to cell and finds Xavier in the cell,waiting for him."Rodney warns Xavier"This will ruin anything you had with my wife."Xavier tells him"Ex wife."He looks at Rodney and tells him in a cold,quiet, threatening,tone"If Michael says a word Rodney...It won't look good for either of you."He shows Rodney his picture of Michael and Claudia that Xavier took the day before at FJR,and tells Rodney"Michael's career will be over at FJR and I'll finish you off after killing my daughter."Rodney asks Xavier"If you cared anything about her,you would have told her you were her father!"Xavier looks at Rodney and warns Rodney"She was my daughter.You're over Rodney."

No comments:

Post a Comment