Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 10. Vengance

  The Next Morning,in the hills along the creek in an abandoned storm shelter where in B.R.'s early years,he'd store moonshine as he was a major player during those days,also where Frank got his passion for car racing and Xavier's for business sense and his illegal dealings.In the Storm Shelter Brock Jr,Andy,and Tommy wakes up with their arms and legs chained to the floor.Brock Jr.yells"Where am I?"Andy and Tommy wake up shortly as well,yelling the same thing.Someone comes inside the Storm Shelter and says"Rise and Shine..."
   At Percy's Diner,Jamie is having breakfast and sees Desi.Desi's son Michael is married to Jamie's daughter Bree.They come over and visit Jamie.Desi asks her"Have you seen Xavier since he's returned?"Jamie replies"Yes we have.Don't quite know what to think about it."Desi tells her that she's seen him as well and if she sees him tell him she said"Hello".Jamie tells him"I will."Desi then leaves to meet up with Michael and Bree at The Sunset Club.She walks out and thinks about Xavier.Jamie makes a phone call to Brock Jr.It goes straight to voice mail.She begins to wonder about him.She knows Brock Jr's secret and worries about him being caught.
   Back at the Storm Shelter,Brock Jr,Andy,and Tommy see the man who has them imprisoned to be Xavier.He tells them"Good Morning!Sleep Well?"Brock Jr yells"I'll Kill you you son of a bitch!"Xavier sarcastically responds"No need to be violent Junior.I want to ask you a question Junior.Did you kill our Father?I want the truth!"He tells him"No Xavier I didn't do it?"He then asks the same question to Andy and Tommy,both of whom say "No".Andy looks at his father and asks him"Did you kill him?"Xavier also adds"After you tell me the truth Junior,We will make plans for a vacation for you and your kids.I was thinking someplace in the Middle East,South America,Mexico!You guys would fit in well and knowing yall,You wouldn't last."He knows that Brock Jr was B.R's murderer after having a talk with B.R's ghost.he knows their history as well and knows he's guilty and wants him to admit to it.Brock Jr tells him"I did not kill my daddy!You better let me go!"Xavier tells him calmly"Not yet.We're not finished.You've got to tell me the truth.Andy...Tommy...If you know anything,you better tell me.I'll let you go and stay around yet closely watched by my friends."They tell him"I didn't know anything about it."Xavier then asks slowly getting agitated"Are you sure?"Tommy hesitates.
   Jamie meets Frank at Chantel's and she voices her concerns about Brock Jr.Frank tells her"He may have left.It'd be alright with me."Jamie is worried and calls Andy and Tommy,getting the same response,straight to voicemail.Frank tells her"They could be cut off."Jamie tells him"I'll talk to Bree and see if she might know where he is.Bree works for the ALPD with a possible opportunity to be the next District Attorney for Adam's Landing.Bree is with Michael and Desi at The Sunset Club,she answers the phone and tells her that she doesn't know and if she wants her to check it out.Jamie tells her to do it.She tells her"Ok".Michael asks her "What's going on?"She tells him"She's worried about Uncle Brock."Desi tells them"He's always been trouble.I got some stories about him!"Bree replies"We all do.He could be in trouble.I'm going to check on him later."Michael tells her he's got to meet Frank to discuss a new contract to drive for Frank's Stock Car team.Desi hugs him and tells him"Be smart about it son."He hugs Bree and heads out to meet Frank at the farm.Desi leaves as well and gets a text saying,"Meet me at Percy's."She heads there to meet him.
   Xavier has grown furious with Brock Jr as well as Andy and Tommy and he tells them"I know Junior!I know you killed our father!Brock Jr once again denies it as well as Andy and Tommy and Xavier then pulls out a Colt 45 pistol,once owned by B.R.He tells them"I'm tired of the denial game.Junior I KNOW you killed Father.Andy,Tommy,if you are involved in any way TELL ME!It's time to be honest!Time for you to pay!"Tommy then confesses to helping his father with B.R's murder playing a role as well.Andy is innocent and tells that to Xavier.Xavier tells him"Andy we were close at one time,but we grew apart.I always hoped you would have got away from this.But you didn't.I don't know.You've changed as well."Andy pleads with Xavier to let him go telling him"I do whatever you want.Anything."Tommy is apologizing and Brock Jr is still pleading his innocence.Xavier asks Brock Jr"How much to you love you kids Junior?I believe like Dad,I lose one.You lose one.You have two options.However if you're honest,we'll discuss yall's freedom.Brock admit what you did!"Brock denies it again.Xavier points the gun at him and tells him"Look,last chance!You or them!TELL ME!Did you enjoy it?TELL ME!Brock Jr denies it again.Xavier tells him"Ok you want to play that way.Game on!"Xavier moves the gun towards Andy and Tommy.He makes a decision.He aims at him and shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment