Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 32. Breakdown

   It's the next day and Chant meets up with his son Jared,at Chantel's to discuss Jared's refusal to follow Winston's demand to steal Jim's layouts and expansion plans to help them with beating Xavier in the supermarket and real estate race.Chant scolds him telling him"You really messed things up son."Jared tells him"I didn't want to be a part of this plot in the first place."Chant tells him"I can't support you going any further with Sully or with your wish to be Xavier's son."Jared gets annoyed and tells him"At least he is there for his daughter...You abandoned me and my Mother.Chant tells him"Gabriella and I were two different people.She's crazy."Jared defends her and tells him"Don't make excuses.You had different women all over the world and never so much as sent me a birthday card for years until I graduated high school.You just sent me the same letter once a year and you only wanted me when it suited you.I'm done with this!"Chant tells Jared"Family sticks together."Jared replies"The hell they do."and leaves.Chant is disappointed in Jared and blames it on Xavier.He then calls Winston and he tells Chant to meet him at Jackson Inc."Winston hangs up and heads there to confront Xavier.
   Ava knocks at the door at Hell Hill to Beth answering the door.Beth is surprised and goes"Ava?"and they give each other a hug and Beth asks Ava"When did you arrive?"Ava tells Beth"I've been here for a few days."Beth asks her"What are you doing these days.I haven't seen you for years."Ava replies"I got married and very well off these days."Beth tells her"You needed something good to happen to you."Ava agrees saying"I know it.When did you return to town?"Beth tells her"I came back after B.R's death.I keep an eye on things."They both laugh and Ruth arrives and tells Ava"Good morning.I see you finally came out of your room."Ava tells her"I wanted to get away from The Club for awhile and came over here."Ruth tells her"It's good for you.You won't have to worry about running into your sister.She never comes here."Ava is glad and Beth heads out to go to the hospital and Ava and Ruth heads to the kitchen.Upstairs,Sully's in her bedroom and is looking at herself in the mirror and pulls out her razor blade and cuts herself on the arm.She cuts a few times and stops and takes a deep breath and heads downstairs.
   At Jackson Inc,Xavier is in his office and Winston comes in unannounced.Xavier looks at Winston and asks him"What the hell are you doing here Winston?"Winston is mad at Xavier and accuses him of brainwashing Jared.Xavier is stunned and looks at Winston and sarcastically asks him"Why would I have any reason to brainwash Jared.?"Xavier defends Jared to Winston and tells him"He's very smart and he's got great character.I can see he wasn't around you and your sorry ass excuse for an heir very much."Winston goes off and tells Xavier"You don't want to start a fight with me.You messing with my family!"Xavier sits back and calmly asks Winston"Did you forget that Ava's my sister."Winston replies highly annoyed"I know.I know,That's one thing we do agree on."Xavier tells him"Yes it is and is it true Chant's with Jamie?"Winston begrudgingly replies"Yes."Xavier then asks"Does Ava know?"Winston shakes his head and tells Xavier"Don't you even think of it!"Xavier then tells Winston"I know you've been in town.I know why you're in town too Winston.You know this,You lose this one.If you try again,I'll tell Ava myself."Winston gets angry and yells"You don't want to do that Xavier!"Xavier asks him"Why not?Payback is due.You scared Winston?"Winston tells him"I'm scared of what Ava would do if she sees Jamie."Xavier tells Winston"Spoil your plans.Admit it Winston,you're using her."Winston denies that and tells Xavier"Well my grandson's with that slut you call a daughter."Xavier grabs Winston by his shirt collar and slams him against the wall and pulls out his Colt 45,and warns Winston"You don't want to talk about my daughter.I will make you feel every ounce of pain she feels and You better lay off of her!"He lets Winston go and Winston tells Xavier"It's on."Xavier slams the door on the way out and once outside,Winston texts Chant telling him"Abort mission."Chant's waiting outside and while Winston was in Xavier's office,Chant,using Jared's key card,Snuck into Jared's office and has Jim's Expansion plans and the Super-store layouts.Xavier's in his office and he makes a phone call and asks them"Keep an eye on Winston Hale and Chant Hale."
   Beth's arrived at the hospital and runs into Pedro.Beth apologizes for back out of their date last night.Pedro understands her reasons and he tells her to come to his office.She follow him and once inside.Beth is shocked to see he's got the lights off and candles lit with two glasses of wine sitting on his desk.Beth is pleasantly surprised an tells him"Wow."Pedro tells her"I have no food but we can have a short"date" to make up for it."Pedro pulls out her seat and Beth sits down and they have a toast and he grabs her hand.They stare at each other intently,both very much attracted and fallen for each other.Back at Hell Hill,Ruth and Ava are having coffee and Sully comes downstairs,Ruth introduces Sully to Ava telling her"You and Sully have a few things in common."Ava tells Sully"I'm feel so sorry for you going through all this.I know how it can be going through what you are."Sully gets upset and tells Ruth"I'd appreciate it if you didn't say anything about this to NOBODY."Ruth tells her"Ava's your aunt.And she was raped also years ago.She knows your struggle and she could help you."Sully thanks them but tells them"I have to go through this by myself."Sully storms out and Ruth confides in Ava"I'm so scared for her."Ava tells her"I completely understand.I didn't know how i was going to move on from it all and being pregnant is scary as well."Ruth then asks Ava"How is he doing?"Ava replies"He's in private school.He comes home a few times a year."Ruth tells Ava"Sully's got alot to decide.I hope she does the right thing.
  Winston and Chant meet back at The Sunset Club.Chant tells Winston"I got those plans."Winston goes frantic.He tells Chant"I thought I told you to forget it.This won't be good Chant.This will not be good."Chant asks Winston"What do you mean?"Winston replies"Ava."Jared comes into Xavier's office frantic telling Xavier"They're gone!"Xavier gets furious and yells"Damnit!Winston will pay for this!I promise it!"Winston tells Chant back at The Sunset Club"Xavier has threatened to tell Ava about you and Jamie.Ava will lose it."Chant tells Winston"I need to warn Jamie."Chant runs out."What they don't know is Ava already knows about it after over-hearing them discussing it yesterday evening.She is outside Jamie's cottage and she notices Jamie's home.Ava says to herself as she looks in her purse to see her pistol"I got a present for you Sis."She then knocks on the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment