Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 17. The Truth Will Set You Free

   It's later in the day,Desi's returned home after a long day at the store.Rodney comes in and Desi tells him"It's late Rodney.Where have you been."Rodney tells her"I worked over today."Desi smirks and tells him"Oh I know you've been working but there's a difference between actual WORK and REDD's."Rodney is surprised and struggles to speak.Desi tells Rodney"I thought you were going to stay away from Redd's."Rodney tries to deny it but Desi doesn't buy it.She tells him"I've had a P.I. watching you for the last few weeks and you sure haven't changed.I told you one more time and it's over!"Rodney tells Desi"You need to get over your insecurities.You need to trust me."Desi tells him"Kinda hard to do when you have stepped out as much as you have over the years.Who are you seeing?"Rodney tells her getting angry"I'm not seeing anybody.If I was though I'd have good reason."Desi gets angry then and tells him"Don't even bring my career into this.You know I'm devoted to my business and you need to realize I'll never be a clingy little housewife that bows and worships you like you wish."Desi tells him as well"You need to start getting honest to me as well or else you'll be down at the Motor Lodge."Rodney tells her"I'd rather be at the Motor Lodge than to be here getting the third degree from you!"Desi tells him"Pack your bags then and get the hell out of here."Rodney heads upstairs and Desi sits in her chair and calls her lawyer.
  At Hell Hill,Xavier's going over some files of B.R's and Sully comes home.Xavier asks her"How was your day Princess?"Sully tells Xavier"I love it!Ms.Lane and I have hit it off."Xavier smiles and tells her"I'm glad sweetie.As long as you enjoy what you do,that's all that matters."Beth comes in from the kitchen and tells them"I've cooked yall's favorite tonight.Sully heads to the Dining Room with Beth.Xavier receives a phone call from Russell.Russell tells Xavier"I've decided not to accept your offer."Xavier tells him"You'll regret it."He hangs up the phone and there's a knock at the door.Xavier answers the door and goes"Pete?What are you doing here?"
   Jamie's at the cottage having a drink and she receives a phone call.She answers it and goes"Russell.What do you want?"Russell tells her"Meet me at Chantel's.We need to talk about Xavier."Jamie tells him"I don't think we need to see each other Russ,It'll cause too much trouble."Russell tells Jamie"I'll head over to the cottage and meet you.It's important."Jamie sighs and tells him"Ok then.I'll see you shortly."She hangs up the phone and wonders what Xavier's planning.She then calls Bree but gets no answer.
   Back at Desi's home.Rodney comes downstairs with his suitcase packed.Desi tells him"I'll give you one last chance to tell me who you've been seeing."Rodney tells her agitated"Desi I'm not seeing anyone.You need to believe me."Desi yells at him"You think I'm an idiot!I know you're seeing someone.I know!"Rodney tells her"Whatever.Believe what you want!I'm gone!"Desi tells him"Good!Go stay with your slut!Don't come back until you can get honest with me!"Rodney leaves and Desi's hurt by Rodney's actions yet she doesn't let it get to her.Shortly afterwards her lawyer,Bobby Whitten,Xavier's lawyer and right-hand man comes and tells Desi"Here's your divorce papers Ms.Lane"She thanks him and signs her name on the dotted line.
   Back at Hell Hill,in the library,Xavier asks Pete why he's there.Pete tells Xavier"I've quit working for the police years ago."Xavier tells him"I don't care Pete.I have no interest in helping you."Pete then asks Xavier"What happened to the X I used to know."Xavier tells him"Some people grow up and gets something called a life.Have you done that Pete?"Pete's embarrassed and tells Xavier"No need to be cruel.I have taken care of my mama for the last few years and I need a job or else the nursing home will put her on the street and I'm already broke."Xavier shows no remorse.He tells Pete"I don't trust you Pete.I know your rep.I won't help you."Pete leaves and Xavier makes a phone call,telling them"Find out what you can on Pete Myers."In the Dining Room,Beth and Sully are having dinner.They wonder who Xavier's speaking to.Beth tells Sully"He's been busy busy since returning."Sully goes"He's always been busy.He never slows down."Beth tells her"It runs in the family dear.Have you told him about the stalker yet?"Sully tells her"No!He'll freak out if I tell him."Beth tells Sully"You really need to tell him about it because...."Beth stops midway and Sully tells her"Because?"Beth then gets serious and tells her"If you don't tell him tonight,I will!"Sully tells Beth"I'll tell him."Beth's glad she's going to tell Xavier about it.Xavier comes in the dining room and Sully tells him"I need to tell you something."

No comments:

Post a Comment