Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 27. Survival

  At the City Hospital,Dr.Del Mar tells the family of Frank's condition.Frank suffers from a concussion,a few broken ribs,and a fractured disk in his neck that if broken,could leave him paralyzed from the neck down.Ruth arrives after receiving a phone call from Bree.Ruth asks Dr.Del Mar if she could see him.He tells her she can see him and she heads back.Bree and Jamie wait out in the waiting room and Jamie asks Bree"When did Mama come into town?"Bree replies"Had she wanted you yo know,she'd told you."Jamie tells her"She hasn't spoken to me in many many years."Bree says"Gee I wonder why?"Beth walks in and tells them to stop their argument since they're at the hospital.Jamie hisses at Beth"Why are you here?"She says"I'm here for Ruth."Jamie then tells her"I don't understand how you and my Mom can be close after you slept with My dad while they were still married."Beth quips back"Go to hell Jamie.But if you go use the front door,It'll be faster."Jamie starts up and Bree tells her to knock it off as well.Beth tells Bree"Your mom gets upset when others don't fall for her act."Bree laughs and agrees.Michael shows up and Bree hugs him and the tension continues to grow.
  Ruth is with Frank in his room and he looks at her and asks"When did you get here?"Ruth replies"I've been back since today.I hope you're done with racing cars.."Frank assures her"I'm done as a driver."Ruth tells him"He better.She never approved of his career choice but she supports it for him."Frank grabs her hand and tells Ruth"I'm glad your here Mama."Dr.Del Mar comes in the room and gives Frank his results.Frank assures Dr.Del Mar as well that he's done driving stock cars.Dr.Del Mar tells Frank"You are the luckiest man I know.But it will be some time before you get back to yourself."Frank tells him that he'll be in therapy first thing Monday morning."Dr.Del Mar tells him"I want you to stay overnight to evaluate your condition and to make sure you're ready for release tomorrow.Frank tells him"I'm fine."Ruth tells him"Listen to the doctor Frank.You're just as stubborn as your father.Frank frowns but only his Mother can say something like that because of Frank and B.R's difficult relationship over the years.
  Xavier has arrived at Hell Hill and finds Sully in the study working on her designs.He asks her how therapy went.Sully tells him"I feel much better now than I did."Xavier asks Sully"Where's Mother and Grandma?"She tells him of Frank's accident.Xavier goes to calls his mother.Once Xavier leaves the room,Sully pulls out her razor-blade and pulls down her short sleeve and cuts herself while Xavier's in the other room.He returns to the room and tells her"He's going to be ok."Sully asks him"Are you going to see him?"Xavier tells him"Will you be ok if I head down there?"Sully tells him"It's Ok!You need to be there."Xavier hugs Sully and heads down to the hospital.After he leaves Sully pulls back out her razor-blade and cuts herself on the arm.
  At The Sunset Club,Winston meets with Chant and Jared.They are discussing the plans to steal Xavier's layouts and expansion plans.Jared isn't crazy about the idea telling them"Mr.Jackson has done me right since Day 1 and I think it'd be wrong to do it."Winston tells him"It wouldn't stop him if he had the chance.If you're going to beat Xavier,you have to play dirty."Winston then asks Chant how things went in LaFayette.Chant tells him"It was a great race FJR won though Frank had a nasty wreck on the last lap."Winston tells Chant and Jared"We're right where we want to be.If we're going to compete against Jim's we need to do whatever it takes,like stealing those files to get a leg up on Xavier."Jared tells him he won't do it.Chant tells Jared"Father and I didn't allow you to work at Jackson Inc to cozy up with the enemy."Jared tells them"I care about his daughter.If Xavier knew who I really was then I wouldn't stand a chance with her."Winston sternly tells Jared"It's about why you're there.Not his daughter though it's a great strategy."Jared then gets angry and goes"It's all about business with you isn't it?"Winston looks at him and tells him"This business is what made our family!You respect that!"Jared tells them"I'm gone."and leaves.Winston then asks Chant"Are you growing feelings for Ava's sister?I'd strongly recommend you don't!"Chant assures Winston"She's just a fling while I'm here."Winston tells him"I want you to move down here and see over our progress.I'll need someone here once our plans are in motion."Chant doesn't really want to leave Northbrook.Winston tells him"I'll make it worth your while."Chant tells him"I'll do it then.Jared seems to like Adam's Landing."Winston warns Chant to keep an eye on his son saying"He could mess things up with his"loyalty to Xavier."Chant tells him"Once Jared see the Xavier we all know and love,we won't have to worry about a thing."Winston tells Chant"I hope you're right.I'm going back to my room to check on Ava."Chant looks at Winston and tells him"Ava's here?"Winston rolls his eyes and tells him"Yes she is."Winston then leaves and Chant makes a phone call to Jamie.
  Back at the hospital,Ruth comes back into the waiting room and Michael goes to see Frank.Jamie tries to talk to Ruth but she blows Jamie off.Ruth tells her in a calm tone"I don't think we have anything to talk about Jamie.I'm here for the rest of the family"Jamie tells her"What I did happened many years ago.Can't we move on."Ruth tells Jamie in a stern tone."What you did to Ava was un-forgivable.She's never 100% recovered form what you did."Jamie tries to claim innocence which makes Ruth mad and she slaps Jamie,telling her"Don't you even think you can play victim to me.I know you too damn well!"Ruth and Bree heads to the cafeteria and Jamie sits down and starts to cry.Xavier arrives and sees Jamie and asks her"Did someone hurt you?Or are you scared?"Jamie tells Xavier to leave it alone."Xavier warns her"When one's days of freedom are numbered they are known to break."Jamie gets mad and tells Xavier"You need to leave the past in the past."Xavier sarcastically responds"You do a great job reminding us every day of what you are Jamie."Jamie fumes.Down the hall,Beth and Dr.Del Mar are talking and Beth tells him she's headed home to check on Sully.Dr.Del Mar tells Beth"You are a sweet,compassionate woman and full of fire.Each time I see you I fall for you more."Beth responds"You are smooth Pedro.But you have a way of getting to me.They look at each other and exchange a kiss.They both pull back and Beth tells Pedro"I'll see you tomorrow Doctor Del Mar.He tells her"See you tomorrow Dr.Jackson"She walks away and she turns around and looks at him with a smile and he looks at her with stars in his eyes.Michael comes out of Frank's room and Jamie asks him"How's he doing?"Michael asks Xavier where Bree and Ruth are.He tells him"I think they ran away from Jamie."He and Michael heads out of the room and Jamie goes back to see Frank.Once she gets in his room,Frank tells her sternly"What were you thinking Jamie?"Jamie looks at him but doesn't respond.
  At Hell Hill there's a knock at the door,Sully pulls her sleeve up and answers the door.It's Jared and he wants to see Xavier.Sully tells him he's out.Jared asks Sully how she's doing.Sully responds"I'm good.How are you?"Jared replies"I'm ok."Sully then invites him inside and tells him"Daddy should be here in a little while If you'd like to wait for him."Jared responds"I'll do that."At The Sunset Club,Chant's having a drink and Winston comes down from his room and tells Chant"Ava's resting after her trip."Upstairs Ava's awake and goes to her suitcase and pulls a small box.She opens the box and there's a Pistol inside.She points the gun at the mirror and says to the mirror pretending the mirror to be Jamie"Karma's a bitch.Bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment