Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 38. Twists And Turns

  At City Hospital,Beth sits down at her desk and  Pedro asks her"What's going on?"Beth tells Pedro"If I tell you something,it can't leave this office.This is something I have to think out.If you say something,I may have to let you go from the hospital."Pedro tells her"Your secret is safe with me Beth."Beth tells him"I just found out that Bren Gilham is my grand-daughter.I was right."Pedro asks her"What made you look into it?"Beth tells him"Something was familiar with her.She reminds me of her mother,Desi Lane."Pedro goes"Wow!What are you going to do?'Beth tells him"I think I know how I'm going to handle this."Desi's arrived at The Sunset Club to meet Rodney for a drink,She tells him"I have some bad news."Rodney asks her"What happened?"She tells him"Bren Gilham's the one stealing the money from the store."Rodney rolls his eyes and says"Christian.I thought she left him."Desi asks Rodney"Is he her husband?"Rodney tells her"Yes.And a known trouble maker.He works for a Pimp named Big T real name Tyrone Fields."Desi is surprised and shows sympathy telling Rodney"I don't want to fire her but this is something that I won't tolerate.Lane's is a first class,white collar,clothing store and not the bad side of Adam's Landing."Rodney asks"Give her one more chance?For me?"Desi sighs and tells him"I'll do it.She needs a chance to better herself.I'll be watching her though."Rodney is happy and a few moments later,Beth arrives with Pedro and Beth asks Desi"So you fired Sully.Family First I guess."Desi tells Beth"I know Sully's innocent.Can we discuss this later."Beth tells her"I got some news waiting for you when you come to my office."Desi tells Beth"What kind of news do you have Beth?Whatever you have to say to me,you can say to Rodney."Beth snidely says"See you later sweetie."
   Winston arrives back at Northbrook and finds Brock Jr and Tommy waiting in the study.Brock Jr shakes Winston's hand and tells him"I don't know how to thank you for saving us Mr.Hale."Winston asks them"Where's your other son Andy?"Brock Jr tells him"He was released after he ratted me out to the warden.I don't know where he is now."Winston tells him"That's fine with me.I want to help you better yourself Brock.I want to help you get Jackson Inc."Brock Jr's eyes light up and he asks Winston"How the hell are we going to do that?"Winston tells him"You and your Brother and Sisters contest B.R's will.You could do it."Brock Jr tells Winston"Xavier will kill me if I come back to Adam's Landing."Tommy tells them"I ain't scared of Xavier."Brock Jr tells Tommy"Xavier has eyes all over.He'll know the moment we return and find us.Let's figure this out."Winston gives them an idea"Work for me and we'll have this underway tomorrow."They then get to work planning strategy for their revenge on Xavier.
   At Hell Hill,Ruth and Frank are having coffee and Ruth asks Frank"Why didn't you go to the race this weekend."Frank answers"I'm not ready to return to the track yet."Ruth tells him"I hope that means your resting like I told you."Frank assures Ruth"Yes that's exactly what I'm doing."Xavier arrives and tells Frank"Good to see you back out and moving again."Frank smiles and tells Xavier"I feel much better."Ruth proudly tells Xavier"You sounded just like B.R when you were making that announcement today.I hope Ava's safe."Xavier tells her"She's in Europe seeing Jack at Boarding School."Ruth is relieved to hear that as well as Frank.He tells Ruth and Xavier"I don't know what to make of Ava anymore after nearly killing Jamie."Ruth tells Frank"We don't need anymore problems in this family than what we have now.Everything is getting better for everyone."Xavier tells them"The only person having any problems is Old Man Hale."Xavier then changes subject and asks Ruth"Is Sully here?"Ruth tells him"She's out with Jared."Xavier tells her"That's good to hear.She's slowly coming back."Ruth tells him"She's strong.Just like you are."Xavier gives her a hug and he heads to the library.Frank then leaves and once he gets home,He goes to the medicine cabinet,and pulls out a bottle.He takes out 2 pills and then takes them,washing them down with a glass of water.
  Back at the Hospital,Desi has arrived at Beth's office and asks Beth"What is it you got to tell me Beth?"Beth stands up and smiles,telling Desi"I have some good news for you.Remember all those years ago when I helped you leave town and start a new life for yourself."Desi instantly gets angry and hisses back"You don't want to know what I could do to you for that one Beth.You didn't help me and I'll never forgive you."Beth tells Desi"I found a DNA test of that child and found out Xavier WAS the father.It wasn't Rodney after all."Desi yells at Beth"I told that to you many times.You hated me from the first time you ever met me and it drove you mad to know I was with your son and I had his child.You love this."Beth tells Desi"You did the kid a huge favor letting her find another home.The world doesn't need another Desi Lane."Desi slaps Beth and Beth slaps back and a catfight ensues in Beth's office between Beth and Desi.Pedro arrives and breaks then apart and asks them"What's the problem"Beth tells them"Desi I also know where your child is today if you want to write her a letter."Desi yells"Who is she Beth?"Beth tells Desi"That'll be another day."Desi gets furious and yells"TELL ME BETH!Or I'm telling Xavier everything!"Beth tells Desi"Do it bitch.He'll understand.He'll hate you after all of this is over."Desi then tells Beth"I don't think so."

No comments:

Post a Comment