Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 39. Unwanted Arrivals

   It's a quiet morning in Adam's Landing.Desi wakes up and is having coffee reading the paper.Rodney asks Desi"Are you feeling better after your run-in with Beth yesterday?"Desi gives Rodney the evil eye and tells him"She's losing it in her old age.She still hasn't forgotten the past."Rodney comforts Desi and reminds her"You've never been scared of anyone.You're the legendary Desi Barr."Desi quickly corrects him"Lane.You only get away with that at home."Rodney laughs and assures her"It'll all work out."He then leaves for work.Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Beth is in the kitchen,also having coffee and is working on a way to tell Xavier about Bren.Sully comes down and notices Beth's distance and asks her"You're still here?You should be at work."Beth tells Sully"I'm going to the hospital.I've got alot on my mind."Sully sits and asks Beth"What's wrong Grandma?"Beth looks at Sully and tells her"You've got enough on you sweetie.I'll tell you when I tell your father.He'll need you and I will too.It's not going to be pretty."
   Ruth and Frank arrives at The Sunset Club after getting a text telling them"Someone's waiting for you at The Sunset Club.Meet in the Jackson Room."Ruth asks Frank"I wonder what's about to happen now?"Frank notices no press around and tells Ruth"Maybe Xavier wanted to have a private breakfast with us this morning."Ruth tells Frank"Xavier's never done breakfast.It's all about work with him."They go in The Jackson Room and Ruth and Frank are speechless as they see Brock Jr,and Tommy awaiting them.Brock Jr stands up and smiles saying"Mama,Big brother,I'm home!"Ruth isn't happy to see him nor is Frank and Ruth backs off as Brock Jr reaches out to give her a hug,telling him"What makes you think you're going to get a Welcome Back Party from us after what you did to Brock?"Brock Jr pleads with Ruth"I killed Daddy in self-defense.Good thing we have Xavier to take care of us."Frank then asks Brock Jr"Why would you want to return to Adam's Landing after living in Europe and set for life?"Brock Jr gets angry as well as Tommy and Brock Jr yells"Cause little Xavier had me locked up in the worst prison in Europe.I confessed to him and he told me I'd be free for life!That bastard lied to me."Ruth gets upset and yells back"I'm proud Xavier made you pay for killing Brock.You got away with too much in your life with Brock and I bailing you out of all your messes.You were reason number one as to why I left town son."Brock Jr tells her"Admit it Mama.Beth and Daddy were the real reason."Frank tells Brock Jr"Mama has been through enough as well as all of us.The last thing we need is to deal with you and your son.You need to leave town and never come back."Brock Jr then tells them"I'm not going anywhere.You'd be wise to back me up."Ruth and Frank both looks at Brock Jr and Tommy,and doesn't say a thing.
   Xavier's at Chantel's and is on the phone.He tells them"Thank you very much."and hangs up the phone.Desi arrives and Xavier calls her to his table.Xavier tells Desi"I want to know about something Desi."Desi gets nervous and Xavier asks her"Why didn't just fire Bren Gilham when she's a thief and Rodney's mistress?Sully could use an escape and if you want to help her,get rid of Bren."Desi admits to Xavier"I have a suspicion of she and Rodney also.He's very protective over her.He insisted I give her another chance."Xavier looks at Desi and asks"And what does that tell you?"Desi shakes her head and tells him"I'm still giving it a shot."Desi then asks about Sully and Xavier tells her"She's so lost.She fights so hard to get back to being herself,but it's hard for her.She cuts herself to escape her pain and with this kid..."Desi asks Xavier"Is she going through with the abortion?"Xavier sighs and tells Desi"Sully's got to do what she has to do.She has no choice in this.Pete was a sick bastard that killed Leigh,raped Sully,all to take the two things that I love more than anything."Desi then asks"What do you think she should do?"Xavier tells Desi"Mother and I told her that we support any decision she makes.But we haven't told nobody else.You're the only other one that knows anything about the pregnancy and Sully's decision."Desi offers her Support and gives Xavier a hug and then leaves to head to the store.Xavier then leaves,heading to Jackson Inc,he gets a phone call from Beth.She tells Xavier"Come to my office immediately."Xavier bumps into Desi heading out and Desi turns and looks and she follows him.
  Sully is at Hell Hill,packing her suitcase to return to Blue Ridge to rest and to get away from Adam's Landing for a few weeks.Jared comes in her room and tells her"It's going to be kinda weird not having you around to keep out of trouble."Sully stares at him and tells him"It's the other way around.We'll be in touch."Jared then admits to Sully"I want to let you know I support whatever you decide.All I want is for you to be happy."Sully looks at him and is touched and tells Jared"I'm thankful you saved my life.I love you."Jared then gives her a kiss on the lips and they hold each other and they kiss each other with passion and admit to each other that each's fallen for the other.They stop and Jared tells her"I have to head to work."Sully tells him"Why don't you come out this weekend?"Jared looks at her with a smile and tells her"I'll see you Saturday Morning!"Sully waves and winks at him and they are now officially dating and deeply in love.
  At The Sunset Club,Ruth and Frank finally tells Brock Jr and Tommy where they stand.They ask"What are you going to do Junior?"Brock Jr asks them"Don't you want what belongs to you?"Frank corrects him saying"You mean what should belong to YOU?"Brock Jr yells"I'm thinking about all of us!You,me,Mama,Jamie,Ava.This is ours.Xavier and Beth robbed us of our legacy."Ruth is furious but she keeps her composure and asks Brock Jr"What will it take for you to leave town?Cash?"Brock Jr smiles and Frank rolls his eyes.At City Hospital,Xavier arrives at Beth's office.Desi has arrived as well and is outside the door eavesdropping,worried Beth's about to tell Xavier about the child.In the office,Xavier asks Beth"What's going on Mother?Is it about Sully?"Beth asks Xavier to sit down and Xavier sits at her desk and Beth then tells Xavier"I should have told you about this years ago.It's about Desi Lane."

No comments:

Post a Comment