Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 55. Mistakes

  It's the next morning,Xavier wakes up and looks around,noticing he's at The Sunset Club.His mind is fuzzy and wonders why he's there.He leans over to see "Amanda" is gone.Xavier then sees a note on the nightstand which reads "I had a blast.Now you've had my mother,and the daughter.Love Rachel Lane."Xavier is blown away and taken by surprise,not quite sure what to make of the situation.
  "Amanda" has arrived downstairs and runs into Jack and he asks her"Where were you last night?"Amanda answers "Family emergency.I apologize."Jack gives her a suspicious look and she notices it snarking"You don't believe me?I DO love my family!"Jack pretends to believe her but has the feeling that there's more to it but doesn't pressure her.Ava arrives downstairs and notices "Amanda" and Jack and asks her son"What are you doing with Desi Lane's daughter?"Jack looks at his mother,then turns to Amanda and asks her"You're Rachel Barr?"Amanda laughs"That's right Jack.One thing I hate about this town is everyone knows everybody."Ava asks them"Did you two sleep together?"Jackson blurts"NO we didn't mom!I don't even know her."Rachel brags"I slept with someone though,and it was fantastic!"Xavier arrives downstairs and notices the three of them and looks at Rachel and Rachel sees Xavier and tells Ava and Jack"I like them wealthy!"Ava shakes her head and tells her son"She's going to be trouble.Don't bring her to Thanksgiving dinner."Jack is speechless and walks off and Ava warns Rachel"Go back and read the history of my family.This isn't the way to make an introduction!"Ava leaves to catch up to Xavier,and Rachel sits at the bar and orders a drink and says to herself "Mom will love this!"
  At Jared and Sully's penthouse,Sully and Jared are on the couch,discussing Sully's pregnancy and everything that's happened pertaining to her father.Jared asks Sully"Has Xavier called you since the other night?"Sully sadly replies with a sigh"I'm worried about him Jared.He's not taking everything well."There's a knock at the door and Jared answers to find it's Beth.Beth and Sully hug and Sully asks her grandmother"How's Daddy?"Beth tells Sully"He's in a dark place.I haven't spoken to him for a few days but I plan to check on him later."Jared tells them"He's definitely hasn't been himself at the office.He's been distant."Beth tells Sully and Jared"Thanksgiving is near and the one thing your father needs is his family.Let's throw your father a surprise Thanksgiving dinner at Hell Hill and that might help him."Sully asks"What about the rest of the family?"Beth tells her"I spoke to Ruth and she thinks it's a great idea as well.Just as long as we can keep certain people away,it could work!"Sully tells Beth"Keep me posted on everything."Beth hugs her telling her"I will."Beth heads to the hospital and Jared asks Sully"You think this will work?"Sully answers"As long as Brock Jr,or Jamie or anyone from their families doesn't show up,it will."Jared receives a text,rolls his eyes and tells Sully"I've got to meet someone."Sully asks him"Who do you have to meet?"Jared responds"Grandpa.Meet me for lunch later."Sully gives him a kiss and tells him"Don't let the old man get to you."Jared assures his wife"He's likely wanting to start another war,if he hasn't already."Jared leaves and Sully calls her father,but gets no response.She heads off to meet with him at Jackson Inc,knowing most likely that's where he is.   Ava finds Xavier at the office at Jackson Inc,and asks him in a shocked tone"You had sex with Desi's daughter?"Xavier looks at his sister and in disgust tells her"I didn't even have a clue Amanda Rouse was actually Rachel Barr."Ava rolls her eyes and asks her brother"That's not like you to sleep with the first "tramp" you meet!And how did you not know that was Desi Lane's daughter?"Xavier gets frustrated and tells Ava"I don't keep up with the social circles sis!And to add to that,the bitch slipped something in my drink!"Ava then gives Xavier some info on Rachel Barr,telling her brother"Rachel is a schemer like Jamie.She's only seeking attention.Keep your eyes on her!"Xavier tells Ava"I fully intend to do that!"Ava notices Xavier's tired and recommends"Go home and rest today.This company will survive."Xavier tells Ava"I need a distraction."Ava insists"You need some rest!"Xavier asks Ava"Keep an eye on things for me while I'm gone today."Ava winks and Xavier walks out and heads back home.Ava then makes a phone call to Country and tells him"I want you to take care of someone for me."
   Jared arrives at The Sunset Club and finds Winston and Jack and Jared asks his grandfather"What is it now Winston?Want me to stab Xavier in the back?"Winston coldly re-corrects his grandson"It's Grandfather you traitor!"Winston tells Jack and Jared"I want the two of you to help me get back our legacy if you know what's good for you."Jared gets up and tells Winston"Go to hell!"and leaves.Jack warns his "father","I told you once before that I didn't want to be involved in this!"Winston sneers at Jack"I want my company back!I hope you know it's a charity I even consider you a son!"Jack gets angry and asks his father"What the hell are you talking about?"Winston says"I adopted you.If you want to know more,ask your mother!"Jack is angry and hurt and runs away and Winston gets a text and smiles and makes a phone call asking the person on the other line"Are you ready?"
   At Jackson Inc,Sully arrives to see her father but finds Ava and asks her"Where's Daddy?"Ava tells Sully"He went home.I told him to."Sully asks her aunt"Have you noticed anything off with him?"Ava tells her"He's been through hell and back and we just need to support him."Sully agrees and Ava changes subject and tells Sully"I'm about to start up a clothing store here in town with a dear friend.Would you like to be a partner?"Sully's speechless for a moment and then tells Ava"I accept!"Ava tells Sully"We're about to take on the world Sully!Just wait and see!"
   At Hell Hill,Ruth's in the living room watching TV and makes a phone call to Bree to check on her after what happened between her and Michael.Xavier's in the library and is sitting at his desk reading some files after arriving home a short while ago.At The Inn,Brock Jr makes a phone call and tells them"Money time."Country walks in and asks Brock Jr"Where's your son?"Winston's getting ready to fly back to Northbrook and makes a phone call to someone asking them"Are you ready for this?"At Hell Hill,Ruth's in the living room,and hears a gunshot!She runs into the library and finds Xavier in the floor,with a gunshot in the chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment