Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 13. Planning And Plotting

  At Jackson Inc,Xavier's sort of shocked to see his daughter Sully.Sully's a young girl in her early 20s and is a stunning beauty inherited from her mother,whom was one of the most famous models in the world.Xavier asks her"What are you doing here?Shouldn't you be back at college getting ready for your fall classes?"Sully replies"I quit college."Xavier looks at her puzzled and tells her to sit down.He then asks her"What made you decide to do that?"She tells him"I'm not feeling college.Too much authority and it's just not me."Xavier is a bit upset by her decision yet understands her reasons telling her laughing"You are too much like me for your own good.Also add your Grandma as well."Sully asks him"Did she come down here as well?"Xavier replies"Yep,you know she would.I can also keep an eye on her.You should go surprise her."Sully asks where she is.Xavier tells her"She's Chief of Staff at the hospital."Sully gives Xavier a hug and leaves to see her Grandmother.Xavier yells out"We're going to have a talk at home tonight Princess."She yells "Love you."He sits back and smiles.Shortly afterwards Bobby arrives and Xavier tells him to have a seat.Xavier asks him"Did you see Bree's announcement this morning?"Bobby tells him"Yes I did.I doubt she'll win unless she decides to sleep her way to the seat."Xavier starts to laugh and yells"Like Mother,like daughter."Xavier regains his composure and asks Bobby"How would you like to take a shot for the seat?I'd feel much better knowing you're in charge and not some self-righteous twit like her plus I'll back your campaign.And I'll continue to keep you on the payroll."Bobby tells Xavier"Let me think about it for a few days.We should think of another person to back instead."Xavier tells him"You're right.Who do you have in mind?"Bobby tells him and Xavier is considering it.
  At the farm Jamie has arrived to talk to Frank about Xavier's visit earlier in the morning.She is a bit upset and tells Frank"I don't know why he hates us as much as he does."Frank tells her"He's mad at me.I can't say I blame him."Jamie tells him"It's NOT your fault Xavier's like he is.He is the spitting image of our father."Frank signs and goes"I know.Father was around him more when he was younger due to my career.I regret that very much.But there's not much I can do."Jamie tells him"Someone needs to talk to him and tell him he needs to lay off his war against us."Frank tells her"I'll go talk to him later but I can't promise you anything."Jamie hugs him and thanks him and heads back home.
  Back at the office,Xavier and Bobby are discussing options for who they can back for District Attorney to keep Bree from getting it.Bobby brings up some names and Xavier shakes his head.He tells Bobby"Each person you've mentioned I'm a bit uncomfortable about backing.They're classic politicians.We need a puppet."Bobby mentions a name"Russell Marx."Xavier's eyes light up.He goes"That's a perfect person.What's he doing these days?"Bobby goes"The only thing I would worry about is that he's your sister's ex-husband."Xavier likes the idea.He tells Bobby"Russell's a good man.He was loyal to our family.I hope he still feels that way."Bobby tells him"I'll go pay him a visit and see if he's interested."Xavier tells him to head on and he's going to head back for Hell Hill.Bobby leaves and Xavier makes a phone call telling the person"Find out what you can on Russell Marx.Anything you can find."
  Beth's at the hospital reading files and there's a knock at her door.She answers to see Sully.Beth is ecstatic and she and Sully hug each other and Beth tells her to make herself comfortable.Beth also asks her why she's away from college.Sully tells her the same thing she told Xavier earlier and Beth gets upset.Beth tells her"You need a better reason than that as to why you quit.What else happened?"Sully tells Beth"I don't want to talk about it.If I say anything you'll run back and tell Dad."Beth tells her"I won't if you don't want me to.What's the reason."Sully hesitates to tell her.Beth asks"Are you pregnant?"Sully says"No Grandma!I didn't feel safe.Someone's been watching me."Beth tells her"I won't say anything to Xavier about this.You're here now.You don't need to worry."Beth grabs her and gives her a hug.In a unknown location,someone is looking at pictures of Sully taken in various places around the college and outside her dorm.The person calls her dorm room and asks for her.They find out she's moved back home.They throw the phone across the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment