Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 33. Madness

  Xavier is at Jackson Inc and makes a phone call to Ava to inform her of Chant and Jamie's fling but he gets no answer. He then makes a phone call to Ruth and informs her of it.Ruth gets very upset and hangs up immediately. Meanwhile Xavier sits back and makes one more phone call to Bobby and tells him to meet with him ASAP. At City Hospital, Beth and Pedro are laying in the floor in Pedro's office after making love. Pedro asks Beth "That wasn't so bad was it Dr. Jackson?"Beth quips "Just what the doctor ordered." They both laugh and holds each other close and then Beth checks her phone and has to go to the ER. Pedro has to head back to work as well and he tells Beth"I'll see you tonight and we'll start back where we left off. "Beth tells him"This is a one time deal Pedro." shaking her finger. He laughs at her and he asks"Tonight?" She tells him "Yes" and she heads out and he sits at his desk smitten.

  Ruth is furious and she barges into Winston's hotel asking him "What in the hell are you trying to do Winston? "Winston acts unfazed and asks Ruth "What are you talking about? "Ruth tells him "I just heard that Chant's with Jamie. I hope that Ava doesn't know about this." Winston assures her "I haven't told her a thin g. It's Xavier you should worry about running his mouth." Ruth rolls her eyes and tells Winston"I'm not going to cast judgement at this time,however be warned if Ava's in any way harmed or she loses it, I will take care of you myself!" Meanwhile at Jamie's Cottage, Jamie answers the door to find Chant there. She asks him "Shouldn't you be working?" Chant tells him "We've got Xavier's expansion plans and all but that's not why I'm here." Jamie then asks him "Is it because you missed me?" Chant tries to smile but he comes out and tells Jamie "Ava's in town."Jamie is silent. Meanwhile Ava's returned back at Jamie's with a can of gasoline. She sees Chant's car parked in the driveway and Ava's fuming. She says to herself "I think this will be perfect." and she sneaks in quietly into th e cottage while Jamie and Chant has went upstairs to "make love". Jamie asks Chant"Did you hear something?" Chant assures her "It's nothing." They continue to make love while Ava's downstairs pouring gas all over the living room. She stops at the door and looks at the living room and she says quietly "This is better than a confrontation."

  At Jackson Inc, Bobby arrives to see Xavier and he asks Bobby "Have you spoke to Russell?" Bobby tells him "Russell went out of town to bring Summer home from Private School." Xavier changes the subject to Winston. Xavier fills Bobby in on the recent developments and Bobby asks Xavier "What's your strategy?" Xavier explains "I want to know Foodstar's weaknesses. We're going in for a buyout. Once I'm done with Winston, He will be out in the cold and alone as well." Bobby looks at Xavier and asks him "Is Ava involved in this?" Xavier tells Bobby "Ava had to take ownership of the chain a few years ago when Winston was involved with that nasty scandal. If she knows that Jamie's with Chant, it's over." Bobby agrees and adds "And she'll likely end all of them as well knowing her." Xavier tells him "Ava was always the smart one in the family besides myself. It will work out very well."

  Beth and Pedro goes to Percy's for lunch.Beth asks Pedro "Why are we here?" Pedro tells Beth "It's nice to change things up." He then asks her "What was going on in the ER?" Beth tells him "Unruly patient." Pedro nods and they begin to talk about what happened in the office earlier. Beth then admits to Pedro "You have a way with me no other ever has." Pedro tells Beth "I never thought I would fall for someone again as I have with you." Beth smiles and blushes and asks Pedro "We'll just have to make sure we keep things exciting, and take it slow." Pedro jokes "Do we have to?" Beth tells him "Although I enjoyed being with you, I don't want to set myself up to be hurt." Pedro assures her "That's the last thing I ever want to do." and they kiss. Bren arrives to take their order and Beth asks Bren "You look familiar. Are you from Adam's Landing?" Bren tells her "I've been here and there." Beth comments on her stunning looks and Bren thanks her. Beth and Pedro tell Bren what they want and Bren walks back to the kitchen. Beth looks at her intently and Pedro comments on it. Beth immediately replies "It's nothing. Nosiness I guess." Beth then calls Bren back to the table and asks her  "What's your last name Bren?" She tells her "Gilham" Beth tells her "Sorry to be prying dear, You just look familiar to me." Bren shakes her head and leaves and Beth heads to the restroom. In the restroom, Beth makes a phone call to City Hospital's Lab asking them for Bren Gilham's medical history. she comes back out and tells Pedro "Sorry dear I have to return to the hospital." Pedro asks her" What are you up to Beth? "She tells him "I've got to check out some things. See you later." She kisses him and runs out. Pedro doesn't know what to think, but doesn't worry about it.

   Meanwhile Ava returns to Winston at The Sunset Club. She asks Winston "Do you have anything to tell me?" Winston acts surprised and asks her "What do you mean Ava?" Ava then tells Winston "It's really bad to keep secrets from your wife. It could cost you." Winston asks her "Where are you going with this?" Ava then tells him "I know about Chant and my whoring sister." At Jackson Inc, Xavier and Bobby are discussing strategy and Xavier receives a phone call. Xavier goes"WHAT? I'll be right there!" Xavier hangs the phone up and Bobby asks him "What's wrong?" Xavier tells him and they both rush out. Ruth pulls up in front of Jamie's cottage to see that it's engulfed in flames. Jamie and Chant are trapped upstairs and they head down the stairs and notices the stairs are blocked off. Chant breaks open a window and jumps out. Jamie screams for help but Chant doesn't answer. He tries to leave and Ruth blocks him. She is terrified for Jamie .Although Ruth may not have much use for Jamie after her history with the family and all, she's still Ruth's daughter and she doesn't want to see anything happen to her. She demands to Chant "GET IN THERE AND SAVE HER!" Chant tries to get inside but notices the door's locked .Xavier and Bobby's arrived as well as The Fire department. Xavier finds Ruth and they both watch on. Ruth says "I just knew this was going to happen."

1 comment:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
    I am hoping to view thhe same high-grade content from you in thhe future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
    get my own blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete