Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 6. Explosion

At Hell Hill,Xavier's waiting for the rest of the family to show up at the home place for B.R's will reading.Xavier tells Bobby"Call me when you're ready.I'm going for a walk to the creek".Bobby tells him"Ok."Xavier walks out of the room and leaves for a walk.The family shows up shortly afterwards and Bobby tells them"Let's go in the Library,and we'll get started."They follow.Beth's at City Hospital with the coroner and a leading doctor in town,Dr.Pedro Del Mar,also on hand to serve as another witness and to help with the autopsy.Beth asks both of them to step out of the room for a moment  so she can say goodbye to B.R.They walk out and Beth holds B.R.'s hand and tells him beginning to cry slightly"You were a good man Brock Rudolph Jackson.Thank you for being there for me and for what you gave to me over the years.I wish the rest of the family could have understood and respected you as I do as well as Xavier."She goes on to tell B.R. about Xavier's life and what he has done since leaving town years ago to take care of Beth's father's grocery store chain,turning it into a leading national chain known as Jim's.Beth is finished and wipes her eyes and tells them to come back in and "Let's get started."
    At the creek,Xavier's standing on the bank,having a moment of quiet before he makes his appearance before his family,once again feels someone's presence and looks around and sees nothing.He begins to wonder about this but he gets a text from Bobby"It's time.come on to the main house,we're in the library."Xavier walks back.At the library,Bobby is ready to start the will reading telling the family "As you all know your father Brock Rudolph Jackson Senior passed away August 18th,it's time to go over Mr.Jackson's last will and testament.He starts the reading and the family watches on.On the way back to the main house Xavier makes a phone call and tells the person"Come to to Hell Hill,I want to talk to you."
    In the morgue,Beth,Dr.Del Mar,and the coroner are examining B.R's body and Dr.Del Mar notices a scar on B.R's chest.Beth tells him that B.R. had a heart condition and had a bypass many years ago.Dr.Del Mar replies"It's a recent one looks recent."Beth looks and tells them"That's a stab wound.Someone killed him."She looks at the coroner in fury and asks him "How in the hell did you miss this?How?"He gets nervous and scared telling her"I won't say anything."Beth walks over to him more furious and tells him "The hell you say!You will tell me what you know!He was murdered and you didn't report this?"She is in his face and gives him a back-handed slap and Dr.Del Mar pulls her back telling her"Calm down Dr.Jackson,I'm calling for the police so we can find out who murdered your Ex-Father In Law."She thanks him and hugs him and walks out to call Xavier.
     At the will reading Bobby has gotten to the part of the will where it reads who's getting what of B.R's belongings.He reads"As for my holdings and my properties I own,I managed these by myself with the help of my long-time attorney and best friend,like a son Bobby Whitten and my brother Joesph, who passed away a few years ago. I deeply trusted both of them and Bobby will always have a part in my business.He will have a role in this family for a life-time with Jackson Inc.and he will continue his current role as well as successor to the next leader of the company.I would have left this to my son Frank but he has done decent in Stock Car Racing and has his own money and farm as well as owning a team.He never wanted any of my estate, or be a part of the family business so I think he will be happy without anything."Frank doesn't show any emotion he really isn't surprised he didn't get anything and doesn't plan to protest.Back to the will,"As for my daughter Jamie,she has never shown me loyalty and as far as I'm concerned she doesn't get anything as well and she knows why!"Jamie's shocked slightly by that but stays quiet.Back to the will,"As for my son Brock Jr,you have always been a thorn in my backside ever since you were born.Although we are very much alike,You are also a con-artist and you have no control over your actions.You have always failed at each thing you've ever done and each time it has cost me.I do not feel I owe you or your sons anything."Brock Jr is fuming.Meanwhile Xavier comes in the room.He's in the back and only Bobby sees him as of yet.Xavier tells Bobby to stay quiet,Bobby glances and doesn't tell them he's in the room.Xavier receives a text from Beth telling him"I got the results.Call me ASAP"Xavier puts his phone back in his pocket and Bobby's still reading the will.He reads"As for who will own and run Jackson Inc.and my home and the land surrounding it as well as the buildings on the property.I plan on leaving all of this to someone I know will honor and respect it and run it as I would.Also it will be up to him as where the rest of you come in the picture as all's concerned.I plan to leave all of this to.......................my youngest son who never knew I was his father but now knows..........My estate goes to my son Xavier!

No comments:

Post a Comment