Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 62. Confessions

   It's later in the evening,Desi is at home and her mind's heavy with concern over her family.She calls her son Michael again but once again gets no answer.She picks up Rodney's letter and reads it again,also in the envelope is the confirmation of Rodney and Desi's divorce,which also adds suspicion to Desi's mind.She once again thinks of Michael and calls Bree to see if he's back home.Bree tells Desi"He hasn't come back here yet.It's over between me and your son."Desi offers her apologies and sympathizes with Bree,knowing what she's going through by experience with Rodney's infidelity over the course of Desi and Rodney's marriage.Desi tells Bree"I'm here for you Bree.Keep in touch."and hangs up the phone.Meanwhile,Michael's in LaFayette,in a motel room,sitting at a table with Claudia discussing their futures.Claudia looks at Michael and tells him"Michael,I have something to tell you."Michael is surprised and asks Claudia"What is it?"Claudia is silent and Michael's confused as to what Claudia is referring to.
  At City Hospital,Xavier's been moved into a private room and Sully and Jared are there keeping him company.Terrance stops in to tell Xavier"I've gotten your results from the last scan and maybe.."Xavier looks at Terrance and asks"Maybe I'll be able to get the hell out of this bed and return home?"Terrance looks at Xavier and nods"All of them smiles and Terrance tells Xavier"You get some rest tonight and in the morning,you'll be out of here."Terrance leaves and Sully reminds Xavier"You heard the doctors?R.E.S.T!"Xavier sarcastically asks her"What's rest?"Sully tells her father"Bobby,Ava,and Jared have been keeping things going quite nicely at Jackson Inc.You have no worries."Xavier is relieved and Jared leaves to head to The Penthouse.Sully walks him out and Jared gives his wife a kiss and asks her"Does he know about "Class" yet?"Sully assures her husband"He won't have any problems with this."She rushes Jared off and returns to her father's side and Sully tells her father"I want to tell you something?"Xavier asks"What is it Princess?"Sully smiles and says proudly"Aunt Ava and I are going into the fashion business together."Xavier is stunned and is proud of his daughter.He motions her to the bed and gives her a hug and tells her"This is going to be great for you.He then asks"Are you going to be designing clothes or owning a store?"Sully tells him"I'll fill you in as it develops.I've been working on the designs and Ava's handling the rest."Xavier then asks his daughter"What is it going to be called?"Sully answers"Class"Xavier gives her a thumbs up and tells her"That is a great name and your mother would be proud of you."He then tells his daughter"I want to rest up for my return tomorrow.Go home and rest and take care of yourself."Sully gives her father a hug and she heads home.Xavier then looks at Leigh's picture and tells her with pride"That's our daughter."
  Pedro and Beth has dinner at La Trattoria and Beth compliments him once again on what occurred earlier in the day.Beth reaches over and tells Pedro with the look of love showing in her eyes"I got a confession Dr.Del Mar."Pedro flirtingly asks"What do you have to confess to me Dr.Jackson?"Beth smiles and grabs his hand and tells him"I never thought I'd ever find love again,a man that would be there for me and understand me like you do."Pedro smiles and tells Beth"I'm in love with you too Beth.I want to ask you something Beth and if you say no,I'll understand."Beth is suspicious,yet curious and asks Pedro"Ask me Pedro!"Pedro then pulls out a ring and asks Beth"Will you marry me?"Beth starts to cry and is speechless.She looks at the ring and nods her head and tells Pedro"Yes."They then kiss and leaves for Pedro's apartment.Sitting nearby is Eve and she says to herself shaking her head"Someone needs to check those papers."Eve walks out and heads for her room at The Sunset Club.
  Back in LaFayette,Michael asks Claudia,noticing a change in her tone and demeanor"What's going on?"Claudia is still hesitant to say anything and walks over to her suitcase and pulls out a gun.Michael asks"Isn't that Frank's pistol?"Claudia is still silent and begins to come un-nerved.She tells Michael in a cold tone"Champ and I were meant to be together.I loved him and there was always things that kept us apart.Ruth never approved nor did B.R.,Also the fact that Beth was married to Frank and although B.R. and Beth had that one night stand,I never understood why Ruth approved her over me."Michael's standing behind Claudia,listening not saying a word as she continues"Frank always loved Xavier like a son but it was apparent Xavier was his father's son and poor Frank went all those years thinking Xavier Jackson was his but anyone in their right mind would have known differently.I hated Xavier."Michael then reaches in his pocket,and dials Frank's number.Frank's at the farm with Ruth and Ruth picks up the phone and listens in and tells her son in a suspicious manner"Come here,You'll want to hear this."Frank walks over and Ruth puts the phone on speaker.Frank asks his mother"Where is Michael calling from?"Ruth answers"LaFayette."They continue to listen in as Claudia,un-alerted that Michael has called Frank,tells Michael"I had enough of that bastard and once he exposed us,I wanted him dead."Back at The Farm,Frank's notified the LaFayette police and Ruth gives Frank a hug and Frank tells his mother"I did Xavier wrong over the years not being there Mama.I am going to do something right by him and I'm going to see to it Claudia pays for this."Back in LaFayette,Claudia turns around and tells Michael calmly"You have yourself a successful career and make things right with Bree."Michael is in shock and walks out of the room and notice the police has arrived.Inside the room,Claudia takes the pistol,looks in the mirror and says"It's over for me.Thank you Xavier."Outside Michael and the police hears a gunshot and when the police comes into the room,they find Claudia,laying on the floor,with a gunshot in the head,committing suicide.
  

1 comment:

  1. I THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT THERE SHE WAS GOING TO FIX IT WHERE FRANK WOULD GET BLAMED FOR HER DEATH ! GOOD THAT SOMEONE WAS LISTENING TO THE CONVERSATION ! TALK ABOUT FAMILY DRAMA !! LOL

    ReplyDelete