Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 9. Visions And Revelations

   Xavier is at the creek trying to cool out after seeing Claudia with Frank earlier in the day.Claudia Stone works for Frank,helping him with the press and such in the racing world.She caused alot of tension between Frank and Beth and Xavier as well.Xavier is sitting on a rock and once again feels someone's presence.He turns around,and he sees B.R.!Xavier's shocked to see him.Xavier says quietly"Father".B.R. nods but remains silent.Xavier asks him"Are you real?Am I going crazy?"B.R. says to him"You're sure not crazy and I am only a ghost Xavier.I want you to know I'm proud of you."Xavier starts to cry and begins to talk to him and tells him of how everything's went since he's passed away.B.R.smiles and tells him"You have no fear of anyone,I was that way as well at one time.I left everything to you because I knew you and your mother would honor my wishes and respect me."Xavier then asks him"Who killed you?"B.R.looks at him and tells him.Xavier sees red.B.R. then disappears and Xavier gets his phone and makes a phone call to Country.
   Beth's in her office at City Hospital and the coroner begins to hesitate when talking to her about who paid him to stay silent in regards to B.R.'s murder.She tells him"Speak up!I won't let anything happen to you if you tell me the truth."He tells her"If I say anything I could be killed."Beth tells him"What do you have to lose.If you don't tell me,I'll kill you myself!"He says "One of B.R's kids paid me off."Beth then says"Which one?Frank?"The coroner says"Nope".She tells him to"Just tell me!"He gets nervous and suddenly gets up and runs out of the office as Bobby's coming in.Beth tells Bobby"All he told me was Frank wasn't the one.It was someone in the family."Bobby tells her that he's hired a Private Investigator to look into B.R's murder.Beth tells him"Xavier's also got Country keeping tabs on the family as well.Bobby asks Beth who she thinks could have killed B.R.She replies"I think it's either Junior or Jamie or one of Junior's kids.Bobby agrees and then both of them gets a text from Xavier telling them"I know who killed my father!"Both are stunned and they head for Hell Hill.
   Brock Jr is at The Inn having a drink,worrying about the investigation into his father's murder.Andy sits next to him and tells him"You've been acting weird lately."Tommy's also there and agrees with Andy.Brock Jr blows them off telling them"What are you two idiots talking about?"Andy tells Brock Jr"You act guilty!"Brock Jr grabs Andy by the shirt and Country walks in the bar and tells them sarcastically"I love watching a family of thieves bond together."Brock Jr asks Country"What the hell do you want?"Country tells the three of them"Xavier wants to see yall immediately."Brock Jr replies"I don't want to see him.He robbed our family."Country laughs at him and goes"Oh Junior,I think Xavier wants to give you some money or something like that.He wants to make amends."Brock Jr perks up and goes"Really?I be damned."They head out with Country.Once outside Country texts Xavier,telling him"Got em.Now what do I do."Xavier texts him back"Bring them home and make them comfortable."Country laughs and says to himself"If only they knew.If only they knew."
   Back at Hell Hill,Beth and Bobby meets with Xavier to tell him about the visit with the coroner and Xavier tells them"I already know."Xavier begins to tell them of his visit with B.R. on the creek.Bobby asks Xavier"Are you ok Xavier?"He tells him"Oh yes.Grandma told me years ago that if you ever see someone's spirit.It means something and most of the time it means they were taken against their will."Beth says"Yes very true.I have heard of that."Bobby tells them"I believe you.How are we going to handle this?"Xavier tells the both of them"I already got this handled."He then fills them in on his plan and both of them agree and Beth says to Xavier"If you need anything from me,You've got it!"Xavier tells her to meet Country outside and she heads out.Xavier then tells Bobby"Keep the ALPD out of this!Here's a check for them."Bobby takes the check and tells him"Will do."Beth meets with Country and gives him something telling him"This will help with Xavier's plan."Country thanks her and he and his helpers head for the creek.
   Brock Jr,Andy and Tommy are standing on the creek bank watching the creek.Andy tells Brock Jr"I don't like this.Something's up."Brock Jr is getting suspicious as well telling them"Something's certainly off."Someone comes from behind and takes a rock and hits them in the head,knocking all of them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment