Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 51. Busted

  At Northbrook,Brock Jr and Tommy arrives after being summoned by Winston.They walk in the study and Winston demands"Shut the door!"Tommy closes the door and Brock Jr cautiously asks Winston"What's bothering you Winston?"Winston snarks at them"The two of you are!Where's my company?"Brock Jr tries to assure Winston"Everything's going according to plan Winston."Winston is furious and calmly asks him"What happened to the lawyer I hired for you to help with the suit?"Brock Jr laughs and says"She was weak.I got someone in mind now that will follow along."Winston answers"Russell Marx?Nice try Junior.I hear it's snowing in Europe."Brock Jr gets scared as well as Tommy as Winston tells him"You decided to play by your rules and that wasn't wise.I am beginning to see what your father seen when he looked at you.A two-faced con-artist who's out for himself and someone who'd stab their own family in the back to get what they want."Brock Jr gets defensive and yells at Winston"Don't get hypocritical on me old man!Ava screwed you good and Xavier did the same to me.We both want the same thing."Winston looks at him with red in his eyes and he yells back"And did you get the rest of your family to back your plan Junior?Did you go down to talk to Jamie,who we both know would have backed this?"Brock Jr sneers"I know how to forge names Winston.Remember I am a con-artist."Winston rolls his eyes and he tells Brock Jr"You got one more week to get things rolling or else I'll see to it you pay for it."Brock Jr in a cocky tone asks"And what will you do?"Winston tells him"I'll turn you in to the ALPD for killing B.R."Brock Jr is scared and is silent.Meanwhile outside the door,Ava has arrived to Northbrook to deliver divorce papers to Winston and overhears Winston and Brock Jr's exchange and smiles telling herself"I'm about to kill myself a vulture and a old crow."She leaves the papers with the servant telling him"Tell him I'll be back.She leaves and Brock Jr and Tommy soon follow,with the look of defeat,headed back to Adam's Landing.
  Back in Adam's Landing,Michael meets up with Claudia at FJR and he asks Claudia"What's really going on Claudia?I've heard rumors that FJR is about to close its doors."Claudia looks at Michael and admits"I imagine you've also heard Frank has had some issues recently."Michael agrees and refers to his meeting with him a few days back.Claudia confides in Michael"Things aren't looking good for the team.We've had to get some outside help to keep things afloat."Michael asks Claudia"Who's helping you?"Claudia shakes her head and tells Michael"I can't say but if things don't get better,it may be wise if you start looking for a new team."Michael assures Claudia"Frank Jackson gave me a chance to prove myself on the track and I'm not going to abandon ship.This is all I have right now that I can count on."Claudia looks at Michael and tells him"Me too.Frank will appreciate your loyalty."Claudia notices something bothering Michael and asks him"What else is bothering you Michael?"Michael's silent for a moment and then tells Claudia"My family.My family's falling apart."
  At La Trattoria,a new italian restaurant that has opened in town,Cara and Pedro are having dinner and Cara asks Pedro"How's Beth doing with all that's happened?"Pedro looks at his daughter and tells her"She's the strongest woman I know.One of the things that attracts me to her."Cara tells Pedro"It's good that she has someone looking out for her like you."Pedro takes a deep breath and then confides in Cara"I need to talk to you about something concerning Beth."Cara tells her father"What is it father?"Pedro confides in Cara"I want you to keep your schedule clear.Beth may need you soon."Cara grows concerned and asks Pedro"What's the problem?Is it Xavier?"Pedro looks at Cara and tells her"I have a feeling Beth's going to be in trouble and she's going to need a good lawyer."Cara assures Pedro"I'm here.Keep me informed."Pedro gives her a hug and tells her"I will."Cara then leaves and on the way out she bumps into someone,and is very surprised to see it's Jared.Jared's shocked as well and both are speechless.They head off in seperate directions and Cara has a look of concern as well as Jared.
  At FJR,Michael's poured his heart to Claudia over what has happened concerning his family and Claudia assures him"Everything will work out.Just like everything will work out here."Michael and Claudia looks at each other and Claudia says to Michael in a uncertain tone"I hope I'm right."Michael tells her"I hope so too."They grab each other,exchanging a passioniate kiss and unknown to them,Xavier has arrived at FJR and sees them.He snaps a photo and saves it on his phone and walks out.
  Back at Northbrook,Winston's in his study when his servant tells him"Mr.Hale.Mrs.Hale dropped this off for you."The servant gives him the envelope and Winston opens it to find that Ava's filed for divorce.Winston gets angry and yells"She won't take Northbrook."He calls the servant back in the room and asks him in a calm,angry tone"Any word on where Ava was going?"The servant shakes his head and Winston takes a deep breath and thinks for a moment and realizes something.He pounds his fist into the desk yelling"Damnit Ava.You won't do this to me again!"Meanwhile on the plane flying back to Adam's Landing,Brock Jr and Tommy are talking strategy and Tommy asks his father"What are we going to do?"Brock Jr assures Tommy"I got a plan."Behind them,Ava sits,looking out the window and whispers to herself with a smirk"And your plan will fail too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment