Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 34. On The Line

  The firefighters pull Jamie out of the cottage.She's barely alive and is quickly sent to City Hospital.Ruth follows the Ambulance while Xavier and Bobby stays behind.Xavier asks Chant"I thought you knew the rules"Ladies first?".Chant snaps"Now's not the time for jokes."Xavier tells him"You better hope Jamie doesn't die,you'll be over."Chant is silent.At The Sunset Club,Winston is shocked to know that Ava knows about Chant and Jamie.Winston acts surprised but Ava doesn't buy it.Ava pulls out her pistol and tells him"Honey,I didn't need to use this gun after all.I took care of them."Winston freaks out and asks Ava in fear"What did you do?"Ava answers"I lit them up."She then states"Payback is a bitch scorned Winston."Winston shakes his head and asks her"What do you mean by "lit then up?"Ava laughs and pulls out a lighter and sarcastically tells him"I may not smoke but Jamie and Chant are."Winston gets frantic and Ava rushes to the door.She warns Winston"This has been a long time coming for Jamie and I.When you arrive at the hospital,remember this is YOUR doing."Winston gets upset and tells Ava"I pray Chant isn't dead because of you."Ava tells him"You'll be lucky if you'll have a home or business to return to after all this."Winston heads to the hospital while Ava sits back and makes a phone call.
  Beth's at City Hospital going over Bren Gilham's medical history and notices something.Beth notices that Bren was adopted many years ago shortly after birth.She then calls the lab and asks them to compare Bren's DNA with Desi Lane and Rodney Barr.Beth says to herself"Desi will love this."Pedro rushes into the office and tells Beth to "Head to the ER,Jamie's been burned alive."They rush out.In the ER,Frank,Bree,and Michael has arrived and Bree asks Ruth"What happened to Mom?"Ruth tells her"Ava set the cottage on fire.Jamie was trapped inside.Chant escaped though."All of them turn and looks at Chant and asks him the same question Xavier asked him.Chant tells them"She had a fear of heights.What else is there to say."All of them gets livid and Ruth goes ballistic,yelling at Chant"WHY DIDN"T YOU HELP MY DAUGHTER?"Chant tells her"Why are you worried about Jamie?"Ruth sternly tells him"She's my daughter.You best wish she makes it.And that goes for your father as well!"In the ER,Jamie's barely alive and the doctors hook her up to a ventilator to keep her alive.Jamie has been badly burned and is barely recognizable with 3rd degree burns to her face and as well as most of her body.Frank,Bree,and Michael are in the waiting room and Bree is very upset.Michael holds her close and assures her everything will be ok.Frank consoles Bree also while Ruth is outside the waiting room.She sees Beth and Ruth breaks down.Beth holds her and Ruth cries"Where did I go wrong Beth.Where did I go wrong."Beth holds her and comforts her.Pedro comes into the waiting room and tells everyone of Jamie's condition.She is in a coma and Pedro's unsure if Jamie will survive.Bree tells everyone"I will see to it whoever did this will pay!"Frank,Ruth,and Beth stays silent and Beth leaves the room and calls Xavier,while Ruth heads to The Sunset Club.
  At Hell Hill,Xavier and Bobby discuss what's happened.Winston knocks on the door.Xavier isn't pleased to see him and lets him know it.Winston asks Xavier"What are we going to do about this?"Xavier quips"That's an excellent question.I blame all of this on you and your son."Winston gets angry and warns Xavier"If I go down,you're going with me!"Xavier scolds Winston"Remember what I told you?Well I didn't tell Ava.You must have.But Ava will not go to jail for this."Winston agrees with Xavier and asks him"What's your plan?Xavier tells Winston"I'm going to the ALPD.I will protect my sister.But Chant will pay for this with his freedom."Winston doesn't approve and then Ruth arrives and makes a bee-line to Winston.She tells Winston"You son of a bitch,I just KNEW you were here for more than the "weather".Where's Ava?"Winston tells her"She's at the club Ruth."Ruth then tells Winston"I hope you're ready for what's to come."Xavier tells Ruth"I'll protect Ava.You go stay with Jamie."Ruth blames both Winston and Xavier for this but mostly Winston.She tells Xavier"I know you wanted Jamie to pay,but not like this."Xavier tells her"We need to go after Winston instead."They both look at Winston and tell him"Get Ava and leave town!And take Chant with you!"Winston tells them"I'm not going anywhere."Xavier then tells Winston"I think you may want to leave or else you will regret it."Winston is scared as well as Ruth and Xavier comforts Ruth and Winston leaves for the hospital.Ruth follows him.Shortly afterwards,Ava comes to the house and tells Xavier"I have a gift for you Xavier."
  Back at the hospital,Frank,Bree,and Michael are in the waiting room in ICU.Bree asks Frank"What would have made Ava do something like this?"Frank tells Bree"What Jamie did to Ava years ago sent her over the edge.She never recovered from it."Bree then asks Frank"Did Ava go insane?"Frank tells her"Hard to tell,I thought she got over things well but she was always good about hiding her emotions."Ruth returns and tells everyone"Ava wasn't at The Club.Everyone wonders where Ava is.Beth comes out of Jamie's room and tells them they can see her but one at a time.Bree is the first to go see her mother.Michael asks Beth if he can go with Bree to comfort her.Beth makes an exception and they head to Jamie's room.Beth then asks Ruth and Frank"What are we going to do about Ava?"Frank tells Beth"I don't think you need to worry about this."Ruth tells Frank"Beth will always be family.We need to protect Ava whichever way is possible."Beth tells them"I just hope Sully doesn't go to this level after all that's happened to her."Ruth assures Beth"Sully's strong.She'll always be haunted by what's happened to her,but it's nowhere close to Ava's battle."Beth agrees and they all think of a way to save the family.
   In the waiting area downstairs at City Hospital,Chant and Winston meets up.Winston hugs Chant and tells him"I thought you had died."Chant assures Winston"I don't plan to go out in a blaze."Winston laughs but ten get serious and tells Chant"Everyone will be gunning for you.I want you to leave town tonight."Chant tells him"I will do that.I just hope Jamie lives."Winston tells Chant"I'll keep you posted."Winston then gives Chant a ticket and Chant leaves.Ava arrives at the hospital and Winston asks her"Are you crazy Ava!Why are you here?"Ava tells Winston"I just want to tell you that everyone pays a price for the sins they commit."Winston looks at Ava and is silent.Back at Hell Hill,Bobby returns to the library and tells Xavier"Everything will be finalized in the morning."Xavier tells him"And Ava?"Bobby tells him"She has nothing to worry about."Xavier sits back and tells Bobby"I can't wait for Winston to find out about this."

No comments:

Post a Comment