Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 4. Love & War

   At the Sunset Club,Xavier is in a bit of shock seeing Desi saying "I didn't think I'd ever see you again."Desi replies"Didn't think?You called me and told me you were coming home."Xavier laughs and says"Yeah I know."He gets up and they give each other a hug and Xavier pulls out a chair and Desi sits down and they begin to reminisce.Desi also offers her condolences on B.R. and asks Xavier"So X why did you return?"Xavier then fills her in on the developments with B.R's passing and how he feels about it all and Desi listens then Xavier tells her"I see where you have your own business now.You're quite the socialite."Desi laughs saying"Yes I am,are you surprised?"Xavier shakes his head going"Nope not in the least.You always knew how to bring a room to life."Desi and Xavier have a deep connection spanning back to when they were children.They were each other's first love until Desi ran away and Xavier left as well with a broken heart shortly afterwards.Xavier tells her"It tore me apart when you disappeared.It really came from nowhere."Desi then tells Xavier"I had to.I had no choice."Xavier is curious as to know the reason why she left and then asks her why.Desi tells him"I have to get back home.We'll meet again soon."Xavier bites his tongue and they hug each other and tells her"We will meet again real soon."Desi replies "Yes we will X,we have a lot to catch up on."She leaves and Xavier realizes there was a ring on her finger,further striking his curiosity.
    At the funeral home,Frank and Jamie are angered to see Beth.Frank tells her in anger"You have no business being here.not without my son!"Jamie chimes in as well asking her"Where is Xavier?He's the one that should be here!Not you!"Beth tells them"I loved B.R.,he was good to me.I have every reason to be here.He needs one person at this funeral who understood him and not constantly kicked him down and judged him as much as you all did."Frank and Jamie both look at her in anger and demands for her to leave immediately.Beth tells them"Very well then.I WILL be at the funeral.And by the way.I'm moving back to work at City Hospital."The both of them asks her again"Is Xavier coming?"Beth replies to them,"He knows that B.R. has passed away.I have no idea where he is."She then leaves and Jamie asks Frank if he believes what she just said as to knowing where Xavier is?Frank tells her"She knows.I know why she's returned."Jamie replies"Money?'Frank nods and says"Yes,exactly."
    Back at the Sunset Club,Xavier is getting settled in,getting ready to get some sleep for the funeral.There's a knock at the door.Xavier answers the door and it's Bobby.Xavier lets him in and Bobby tells him"Your mother is in town."Xavier gets upset yelling"I told her to WAIT!Why am I NOT surprised?"Bobby tells him"The family's asking about you now.They're wondering where you are."Xavier is furious and disgusted and tells him"Find Mother and bring her to me NOW!"Beth comes in the room and Xavier starts yelling"I told you to wait until you came to town.I hope you kept your mouth shut!"Beth tells them"I didn't let them know you were in town son."Bobby then tells her"You should have stayed back in the Midwest."Beth says"I know what I'm doing."Xavier looks at her in fury and shaking his head in disbelief asking Bobby"We need to come up with Plan B.After the funeral,We're having the will reading."Bobby asks Xavier"Won't that be early?"Xavier tells him"I'm ready to let the family know.Get everything ready and we'll all meet at Hell Hill tomorrow."Beth asks them "Can I come too?I want to watch the fireworks."Both Bobby and Xavier tells her"You already caused enough damage just showing up.Stay away from Hell Hill until it's finished."Beth tells them"Ok I will.I want to check out the town anyway.I got alot to catch up on."Xavier tells her"Keep your ears open and whatever you hear,report back to me or else."Beth tells him"I will."She leaves to check in her room and Xavier then tells Bobby"I want to talk to you about PaPaw's last days.Something isn't right."

No comments:

Post a Comment