Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 47. Homecomings

  At Chantel's,Xavier and Desi both looks at Rodney and Desi tells Rodney"We want to warn her about you.Once a cheat,always a cheat."Xavier tries to contain his laughter and Rodney gets angry and asks them"What are you really keeping from her?"Xavier tells Rodney"That's it.Now leave or I'll have you carried out!"Rodney huffs out and Desi sighs"Close call.He shouldn't be the one to tell her about us being her parents.That's something we should do."Xavier asks Desi"How do you want to tell her?"Desi tells Xavier"I'll get back to you on that."Desi heads back to Lane's and Xavier takes a look at the paper when someone taps him on the shoulder.He turns around to see Sully,and Xavier grabs her in a hug and tells her"Welcome Home.I notice you've gained weight."Sully looks at Xavier and tells him with a laugh"You don't miss anything do you Daddy?'Xavier smiles and asks her"So you decided to go ahead and have the child?"Sully takes a deep breath and tells her father"Jared and I discussed it and I just couldn't do it."Xavier tells her"You'll be a great mother.I just hope you know it won't be easy to have a career and raise a child without some help."Sully tells Xavier"Jared supports this and he's offered to play House-Husband when I return to the working world."Xavier asks"House-Husband?"Sully shows Xavier a huge diamond ring on her finger and tells Xavier"We eloped."Xavier is silent.
   Bren returns to Percy's and Sassy's waiting for her and cuts to the chase,asking Bren"Where did you go?"Bren quickly answers"Rodney's sick.I had to check on him."Sassy rolls her eyes and tells Bren"You should know if you walk out on the clock,that means you quit."Bren gets annoyed and tells Sassy"I know the rules Sassy!It won't happen again!"Sassy tells her"Good.By the way,someone left you some roses while you were out."Bren is surprised and takes a look at them noticing a letter attached telling her"To my beautiful lady.I have something waiting for you.See you tonight."Bren smiles and tells Sassy"Isn't he so thoughtful?Sassy sighs in frustration and agrees with her"Everyone should be so lucky."Sassy points to the clock and tells Bren"It looks like you can find out your surprise now."Bren walks out with stars in her eyes and a bit of excitement.Meanwhile at The Motor Lodge,Rodney comes into he and Bren's room and finds Christian there,sitting at the table with his gun on the table.Rodney asks Christian"How the hell did you get in here?"Christian answers"I picked the lock."Rodney angrily tells Christian"Get out of here or else I'll call the police."Christian reaches for his gun and tells Rodney in a cold,calculated tone"Not without my wife."
   Desi returns to Lane's and when she walks in the office to find Michael waiting on her.Desi yells"Mikey?"Michael yells back"I'm home Mom."She gives him a huge hug and she tells him"I've missed you so much.Where's Bree?"Michael tells his mother"She's back home with Jamie.I've come home to check on Frank and you."Desi tells Michael"Your father and I are over.I told him one more time and it was over between us."Michael asks Desi"Who is she?"Desi is silent and tries to hold back her emotions.Michael notices and asks his mother"What's wrong Mom?"Desi tells her son"Remember what I told you years ago about the child I gave up for adoption?"Michael nods his head and says to Desi"What does that have to do with Dad?"Desi tells Michael"The girl that's carrying your future brother or sister is Xavier and I's daughter."Michael is shocked and asks once again"Who is she Mom?"Desi tells Michael"Bren Gilham."Michael gives his mother a hug and asks her"Does Bren know you're her mother or Xavier's her father?"Desi answers"We haven't told her."Michael looks at Desi and tells her"Mom,you have to tell her the truth.You always told me that honesty was the best policy.She needs to know."Desi agrees but tells Michael"I know son.I think it's time I do tell her or else I won't have any peace."Michael gives Desi a hug and assures her"I know you'll do the right thing."Desi looks at him and changes the subject,asking him"Where are you staying while you're in town?"Michael responds"The Sunset Club."Desi looks at him and tells him"You need to check out and come home.If you're here,you're staying with me!"Michael smiles and gives Desi a hug and tells her"See you at home Mom."Desi smiles back and Michael leaves.Desi picks up her phone and calls Bren,she gets her voicemail and hangs up the phone.She then texts Xavier,telling him"I'm ready to tell her."
  Back at Chantel's, Xavier's very surprised with what Sully's just revealed and cautiously asks her"That was fast.Do you know what marriage means?"Sully responds"I love Jared and he loves me.I've never felt this way before."Xavier shakes his head and tells his daughter"I think you're moving too fast but you learn by taking chances.I'm here for the two of you."Xavier gives Sully a hug and tells her"I just want you to understand,although you're grown and now a woman,you'll always be my little girl."Sully smiles and tells Xavier"I'm never going anywhere."Xavier tells her"I''ll see you tonight.I want to talk to you about something."Sully says"Ok."and leaves to meet Jared back at Hell Hill."Xavier takes a look at his phone to find Desi's text and asks himself"How am I going to tell Sully that Bren's her sister."He looks up and heads out to meet Desi at Lane's.
  At the Motor Lodge,Rodney is angry and pulls out his pistol and points it at Christian,yelling"Bren's moved on and I suggest you do the same!"Christian yells back at Rodney"How do you know that child's yours?Did the whore take a DNA test?"Rodney yells at Christian"I know the kid is mine.My child will never call you daddy."Christian snarks"I don't think the kid will ever get the chance to call you Dad.Not on my watch.I'll see to that!"Christian aims his gun at Rodney and tells Rodney"Bren's all I have and I'll be damned if you're gonna take her from me.If I can't have her,nobody will have her."Christian aims at Rodney and Rodney tells Christian"I'm telling you for the last time,GET OUT!"Christian snarks"Make me old man."Rodney aims his gun at Christian and Bren walks into the room and Christian aims at Rodney and Bren yells"No!"Both fire and Bren falls to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment