Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 61. Games Of The Mind

  At Adam's Landing International,Ava turns around and sees Rodney laying on the ground,face down,with a gunshot to the head.She is furious beyond words and tells the assistant"Winston is behind this.And Northbrook will be "Northbrook Mall"when I'm done with him."The paramedics carry Rodney's body away and Ava heads to a "meeting".Meanwhile at Northbrook,Winston gets the confirmation of Rodney's death from his servant and makes a phone call,telling the paramedics"Take his body to the river."
  Desi arrives in Xavier's room at the ICU at City Hospital and Xavier is awake as Desi knocks quietly,not wanting to disturb him.Xavier sees Desi and says"Are you here to kill me?"in a joking tone.Desi walks over to his beside and tells him"I'd only kill you if I didn't know who you really are."Xavier tells Desi"She reminds me of Jamie."Desi shakes her head and tells him with a tone of regret"I should have been there for her more than worrying about my name and building Lane's.I created the monster and I have to live with it."Xavier agrees and tells her"You need to keep your eyes on her.She has your drive and it's to destroy you."Desi is silent and knows that Xavier's right and Beth walks into the room and tells Desi"I thought I told you to stay the hell away from here."Desi gives Xavier a kiss and tells him"I'll talk to you soon.Get well X."and she walks out and Xavier tells his mother"You need to understand something right now.Desi and I will ALWAYS have something between us no matter what happens.You need to learn to live with that."Beth tells Xavier"You are my son and protecting their children are what mothers do.'Xavier agrees and cuts Beth some slack.Beth then gives Xavier his report from Terrance and he's ready to move to a private room shortly for a few days of observation,before being released.Xavier is glad and quips"I'm ready to go back to work again."Beth looks at him sternly and reminds him"I and my watchful eyes will be watching you son."Xavier is silent with a smile as Beth leaves Xavier to rest.
  At Chantel's,Ava arrives to meet up with Country and informs him of Rodney.Country tells Ava"Your idiot brother and his minion has fallen for the bait."Ava laughs "I needed some good news today."The tone then turns serious and she confides in Country"Junior knows something about the father of my son.Jack deserves to know who is father is."Country is shocked and asks Ava"You don't remember the man who raped you all those years ago?"Ava is serious and tells Country"I blacked-out.I always thought it was Rodney Barr who was the one that raped me."Country tells Ava"Aaron Pittman was the guy that was paid to do that to you Ava.And he's in town again under an alias"Dr.Daniel Kilgore."Ava's silent and has a flashback and asks Country in a hesitant tone"Aaron Pittman?"Country nods his head and tells Ava"Brock Jr and Jamie covered their tracks well but they didn't know that I knew."Ava is angry and controls her tone and tells Country her strategy and tells him"Keep them warm tomorrow until I arrive."Country comments"You feeling ruthless aren't cha Ava?"Ava smiles at Country and tells him"I'll see to it you get a nice reward for helping me."Ava gets up to leaves and looks at Country with stars in her eyes and leaves.Country then heads out and makes a few phone calls.
  Back at City Hospital,Beth's in her office and "Dr.Kilgore" comes into her office and in a cocky tone asks her"You feeling good about tomorrow's meeting?"Beth looks at him puzzled and laughs"You don't know me too well now do you?"Beth then asks Dr.Kilgore to have a seat and she moves the computer screen around and asks him"Are anyone on this board going to go along with someone's who's violating hospital protocol and stealing medicine to sell on the streets?"Dr.Kilgore responds"If there's no proof,then it's all about the reasons this meeting's being called."Beth tells him"The security cameras has all the proof I need to bust you among other things."Dr.Kilgore snarks to Beth"Why don't you check those cameras and see if you're having a memory lapse.Beth turns the screen around and notices the evidence has been erased and she stands up and lets it be known to Dr.Kilgore"I hope you know either way you go about this,you're going to lose.I always have the upper hand...Aaron."Dr.Kilgore leaves her office angry and upset and bumps into Terrance and Pedro in the hall,Terrance asks him"Did Dr.Jackson expose you?Need yourself some kleenex?"He looks at them both and rushes off and Pedro tells Terrance"He knows he's guilty,but my lady will pay for it."Terrance asks"What are you talking about Pedro?"Pedro looks down and then tells Terrance"The head of security was killed in the security room and all the proof is gone."Terrance and Pedro braces for the worst and heads to tell Beth of the developments.They walk into Beth's office and tell her and Beth tells both of them in a serious tone"This isn't about the hospital,Brock Jr's using him and they are all con-artists and Brock Jr is going to do all he can to get control of Jackson Inc.Terrance and Pedro both supports Beth and Pedro suddenly remembers something and tells Beth and Terrance to follow him to the security room.They get there and Pedro pulls up a back-up file to find the evidence remains of Tommy and Dr.Kilgore's transaction as well as Dr.Kilgore killing the Head of Security."Terrance and Beth are pleasantly surprised and shocked and Beth grabs Pedro with loving affection and remarks"How did you know how to do what you just did?"Pedro smiles and tells her"I'm quite savvy with computers and things like this."All are relieved and agree to keep this to themselves.Beth puts the thumb-drive in her pocket and Terrance returns to work and Beth and Pedro heads to check on Xavier.
  Ava returns to her room at The Sunset Club and finds two of her closest friends waiting for her,Aretha Evans,and Eve Santiago.Ava is all smiles and asks Aretha"Are you going to be sure you can keep this out of your paper?"Aretha laughs at Ava and tells her"You know me Ava,I did my part.Eve asks Ava"Where is Sully?"Ava tells them"She's where she needs to be,with her father.I'm keeping her informed.She is extremely talented and Desi Lane's about to get the biggest shock of her life."All laugh and Aretha tells them"Desi's so distracted with her brat and her family drama.We got this girls."Ava pours them all a drink and tells them in a toast "To the store that will give the famous Desi Lane the wake up call she never expected...Class!"All of them raise their glasses and celebrate.
   Desi arrives home and finds a letter from Rodney.She reads the letter and notices something doesn't add up.Her suspicion grows and she makes a phone call to Michael with no response.Aaron arrives at The Inn and confirms to Brock Jr and Tommy"It all worked.One down and one to go."Brock Jr has a evil smile as well as Tommy and Brock Jr tells Aaron"You will be rewarded nicely for this."Meanwhile,at Southpoint Beach,the real Dr.Danel Kilgore,is at a bank and the bank-teller tells him"I notice your accounts are empty and you've written some bad checks."Dr.Kilgore's in shock and is silent and responds"I don't have no idea what you're talking about."The police arrives and Dr.Kilgore's arrested.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment