Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 18. Security

   At Hell Hill,Xavier asks Sully what she wants to tell him.Sully tells Xavier"There's another reason why I quit college."Xavier is surprised and concerned.He asks her"What's your reason?"Sully gets nervous.Beth tells Sully"Tell Him!"Xavier then tells Sully"Sounds serious.What's really going on?"Sully then tells him"Daddy,Somebody's watching me."Xavier's speechless.He asks her"Is this a admirer or the other?"to make sure.Sully tells him"Both."Xavier's upset by this and instantly has a flashback to what happened with Leigh years ago.He tells Sully and Beth"I need to leave for a moment."He rushes out.Sully asks Beth"What was up with that."Beth tells her"I know."
   At Jamie's cottage,Russell comes over to see Jamie.Russell tells her"We need an alibi.Xavier's got it in for us."Jamie tells him"Alibi?I didn't do anything wrong?"Russell tells her in a serious tone"Ava!He wants you to pay for what you did to Ava years ago.I could go down as well for covering it up."Jamie gets scared and tells him"He's trying to be just like my Daddy.Since he found out he was the heir as well as Daddy's son,he's been on a power-trip.It's all about Bree.He doesn't want Bree to win the election because she's vowed to stop the ALPD from accepting "Hush Money" to cover up crimes."Russell tells her"If Bree was to find out that you attempted to kill Ava and see that it was overlooked due to B.R. paying the department to leave it alone.We're going to jail."Jamie's really scared and asks Russell"What will I do?"
   Pete has arrived at Percy's Diner and pulls out his laptop.He's looking at pictures he's taken of Sully during her time at Valley Ridge University.He says to himself"You are so beautiful Sweet Sully.Just like your mother."He's shocked when Country walks up and surprises him going"Pete!What cha doin?"Pete tells him"Ahh just looking over some things."Country asks him"Where ya staying while you're in town?"Pete tells him"I'm staying at the Motor Lodge."Country tells him"Why don't you come stay with me."Pete accepts and thanks him.Pete asks Country"Where do you live?"Country tells him"I stay in the apartments over near Xavier's."Pete smiles and tell him"Let's head to your place.I'm beat."They head out.
  At The Sunset Club,Xavier's sitting at the bar having a drink,having vivid flashbacks to Leigh's death years ago.Desi shows up and asks Xavier"What's wrong?"Xavier tells her"I don't want to talk about it!Why are you here?Shouldn't you be at home with Rodney?"Desi tells Xavier"I told him to leave.He's been seeing another woman."Xavier acts surprised telling her"Rodney always got around.Why did you ever marry him?"Desi changes subjects.She tells him"I've enjoyed having Sully work for me at the store.She's very smart and truly catches on fast."Xavier tells her"She is very smart.Got it from her Mother and I."Desi then tells Xavier"I'm sorry about what happened to Leigh years ago.I lost my mother to cancer as well years ago and.."Xavier stops her and tells her"She didn't die from cancer Desi.She was murdered."Desi asks him"Why haven't you ever told Sully?She needs to know."Xavier tells Desi"I don't like to talk about it.I've never really got over it.But I need to tell Sully about what really happened or else she could meet the same fate."Desi asks him"What do you mean Xavier?"Xavier tells her"Sully has a stalker that's been following her at college.It's why she quit."Desi then tells Xavier about her encounter with Sully at work earlier in the day.Xavier freaks out and asks Desi to watch over her.Desi tells him"You can count on it!I'm there for her and for you."Xavier thanks her and gives her a hug and heads home to talk to Sully.
  Back at Jamie's,Russell tells Jamie"There's not much you can do."Jamie tells Russell"Ava was always favored over me.It was always about Ava as far as Mama and Daddy was concerned.Whatever she wanted,she got and it seemed that their world revolved around Ava!I just wanted to have something as well."Russell tells her"Trying to kill your sister wasn't the way to do it."Jamie then says something to Russell that makes him angry.He is shocked by her revelation.Russell asks her"You were the one that was behind that?Oh my God!This changes EVERYTHING!"Russell storms out and texts Xavier telling him"I'll do it!"Jamie is now very afraid of what's to come and makes a phone call.
  At Hell Hill,Xavier's returned and asks Beth"Where's Sully?"She tells him"Sully's upstairs in her room."Xavier begins to head upstairs and Beth tells him"You need to tell Sully about what really happened to Leigh."Xavier tells her"I'm about to.At Country's apartment,Country has finished showing Pete around and Pete's looking at Country's guns.Pete tells Country"You got quite a collection."Country tells him laughing"Yep,I reckon so.I collect them."Pete's really looking at them and Country asks him"Pete you got any guns?"Pete tells him"Nope.Had to pawn them to take care of Mama."Country pulls out one of his pistols and tells Pete"Here.I want you to have this."Pete tells him"You don''t have to do it."Country tells him"Take it."Pete thanks him and smiles.Back at Hell Hill,Xavier's in Sully's room and they have a talk about what really happened to her mother many years ago.Sully asks him"Why haven't you ever told me about it?"Xavier tells her"It's something I have never been able to handle.I still have flashbacks to that night in Paris and it still hurts."Sully tells Xavier"I'm not mad at you for not telling me Daddy.I understand."Xavier gives her a hug and tells her"I won't let what happened to your mother happen to you.I promise you that!"Xavier tells her"Don't worry about it and keep me informed if it starts again."Sully tells him"I will Daddy."He kisses her at the top of her forehead and tells her"Night Princess"and walks out.Once out of the room, Xavier looks up and says"Watch over our little girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment