Friday, May 31, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 155. Three Shades Of Pain

   At The Sunset Club,Xavier,Ava,and Winston stands in the suite as Winston looks at the paternity test with a lost look in his eyes.Ava walks over and reads them and Winston tells them with disgust"Damn.I really was his father after all."Ava hugs Winston and assures him"He's dead now Winston.We all know that!"Xavier looks at them and tells them"Are you sure?"Ava looks at Xavier and tells her brother"You shot him between the eyes Xavier.We know he's dead."Xavier asks Winston and Ava"What is the endgame with this?Junior isn't this clever."Winston is silent and he thinks for a moment,as does Ava and Ava looks at Winston and tells him"What if your Ex Wife is playing a part in this?"Winston reminds Ava"Xavier killed her.She could very well be capable of something like this,but we know a man raped Summer.So it's a man that's calling the shots."Meanwhile at Ava's mansion,the man walks inside the house and looks around and has a flashback( In City Hospital,a woman arrives in a room and tells the prison guard"Here's a check to disappear and don't return."The man looks at the woman and says"Mother!"She says"Yes son.We're about to get what is rightfully ours.I've taken care of everything and Ava is too distracted to notice anything."Another man walks into the room and the woman tells the man"He's your brother.I've trained him and now it's time to trade places."The men trade places as the woman tells her sons"One is more valuable than two.Winston needs to die and I will see to it he does."The man looks at a picture of Winston and says to himself"Old man,your day has come,and so has your wife's."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital,Bree has arrived in the ER,as Summer arrives and Bree looks at her sister and asks her urgently"What happened Summer?"Summer tells Bree,shaking and crying"I was raped Bree."Bree walks over and grabs Summer's hand and tells her"Who did this to you?"Summer grows silent and she says to her sister"Uncle Brock's friend."Bree looks at Summer and asks"Uncle Brock is behind this?"Summer tells Bree with tears falling from her face"I ran into him at The Sunset Club,and a man was there and Uncle Brock grabbed my arm and took me upstairs into this man's suite."Bree is horrified as Summer looks at Bree and tells her about what happened(Flashback,in the man's suite at The Sunset Club,Summer tells the man,as he looks at Summer and says"You look just like your Mother and I hear the two of you are just alike.I must say I am looking forward to this."Summer looks at him and tells him"I don't even know you and I am not my Mother."The man looks at Summer and says sarcastically"I hear you sleep your way around.Just like the whore Scarface was.Like Mother,like daughter."Summer runs to the door and the man stops Summer and forcefully pushes her onto the bed,as he undresses and tells Summer in a tone of frustration"Your Mother had no trouble resisting me.So what's your problem?"Summer tries to get away,and the man slams her to the bed and hisses"Now you can say you had the son,and the father.")Bree looks at Summer as Terrance walks into the room and asks Summer"Are you ok?"Summer screams and Bree holds her sister and assures her"Dr.Evans isn't going to hurt you Summer.Nobody's going to hurt you."Summer cries as she holds onto her sister as Terrance looks over at Summer and tells her"I'm sending in a nurse to check on you and then we'll see how severe this is."Terrance walks out and sees Sassy in the hall and tells her"Go into triage one and check Summer out.She's been raped."Sassy walks inside and looks on as Summer's clothes are torn and she looks at Sassy and is trembling,as her sister holds her and Sassy tells Summer"I am so sorry Summer.No woman deserves this to happen to them."Sassy walks over and checks Summer out and tells her"You are fortunate to have survived this ordeal."Bree asks Sassy"Is my Aunt Beth here?I know about what happened to Sully,and I just hope Summer can recover from this."Sassy takes a deep breath and tells Summer"I have had my issues with you.But I will be here for you and you will make it.You're a strong girl and we're going to make sure whoever did this pays for it."Bree tearfully tells Summer"Sassy is right.That bastard and our Uncle are both going to pay for this horrible ordeal."Summer cries in Bree's arms,as Sassy looks on and wipes a tear from her eye as she walks outside and sees her daughter,and gives Latoya a hug and Latoya asks her Mother"What's wrong?"Sassy tells Latoya"Go in there and be with your best friend.She needs you."
   At Hell Hill,Brock Jr walks through the woods and comes to the Storm Shelter,and walks inside and sees Tommy laying on the ground,chained to the floor as Sayyid has knocked him out cold after beating him earlier and Brock Jr looks at Sayyid and asks"Is my son dead?"Sayyid tells Brock Jr"He will be if you don't play ball Junior.It looks like you are still the mistake B.R. always said you were."Brock Jr jumps into Sayyid's face and yells"Look Clem!I know you and if you dare try to kill my son.."Sayyid gets into Brock Jr's face,and pulls out his pistol,as he puts it to Brock Jr's head,and says coldly"What Junior?What's your punk ass gonna do to me?Huh?What?"Brock Jr pulls out his pistol and Sayyid punches Brock Jr and knocks him onto the concrete floor and yells"That was a move you shouldn't have made!You know my rep!"Brock Jr wipes the blood from his face and punches Sayyid and he twists Brock Jr's wrist,breaking it and asks him angrily"So you and Tommy destroyed The Sullivan Estate I hear?"Brock Jr yells"Why do you care?You don't like white people anyway Clem!I'd think this would excite you."Sayyid angrily replies"The Sullivan Family were damn good to me and my family!What would motivate you or better yet,pay you and your sorry ass son to do such a irredeemable thing?"Brock Jr responds"I want what's mine.This place belongs to me and I am going to have what's rightfully mine.That bastard Xavier and his conniving Mother stole this from my family."Sayyid corrects him"Everybody knew that B.R. wouldn't leave this to you.Hell,after the pain you have caused your family,why would your Father leave The Jackson Estate to a worthless piece of trash like you?"Brock Jr's eyes grow red with anger as he grabs his gun and tells Sayyid"I am taking this place back!You just watch me.When Xavier comes home,he will find Leigh on the ground and those two babies gone!"Sayyid shakes his head as he has a flashback to finding his family dead years ago and grabs Brock Jr's head in a headlock and whispers in his ear"You've made it as far as you're going to go."Sayyid pistol-whips Brock Jr,knocking him out cold and chains him to the floor,next to his son,as Sayyid tells him"Looks like you're day of judgement is upon you bastard!"
   Meanwhile up the hill,Leigh is in the house,as she has gotten a phone call from Beth and she tells her Mother In Law"X isn't himself.He looks pale and he isn't saying anything to me."Beth,in Blue Ridge tells Leigh over the phone"Keep an eye on my son.He is dead set for revenge on what happened to The Sullivan Estate and if he doesn't slow down and soon,he could die."Leigh hangs up the phone and looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr and starts to cry and says to herself"Xavier Jackson.How many times have I told you to take care of you."She hears a knock at the door and walks downstairs to answer to find Tenny,Ciarra,and Precious and Leigh looks at them with a scared look and Ciarra asks Leigh"What's bothering you Leigh?"Tenny is also surprised as Leigh tells them"It's X.He's sick and he isn't telling anybody."Ciarra and Tenny takes a deep breath as Tenny grows silent and says to herself"Not again.Not Xavier."Ciarra looks at Leigh and tells her"When he thought you had died years ago,he had a stomach aneurysm.He almost died and it took him months to recover from it.I imagine Beth explained it to you."Leigh tells them"She just called and told me.She said it's an AVM."Tenny looks at Leigh and says"It runs in the Martin side of our family.Our brother died from it.His was in his heart.I have one too but Beth took care of mine."Leigh looks at them and says"He won't tell nobody and he's hell-bent on getting revenge on the man behind what happened in Blue Ridge.I can't lose X."Ciarra and Tenny sits next to Leigh and hold her and comfort her as Leigh tells them"Xavier has already found two suspects."Tenny asks Leigh"Who are they?"Leigh tells them"Brock Jr and his son Tommy.Sayyid's with Tommy down in the Storm Shelter right now.Xavier is hunting Brock Jr down as we speak and with all the stress he's under,what if he succumbs?"Tenny asks Leigh in a serious tone"Brock Jackson Jr and his son was the ones who burned out my home?"Leigh tells Tenny and Ciarra,as both of them look at her"X believes someone else is coaching them and I think I know who it is.He has been around here."Tenny looks at Precious and tells him"Stay here with Leigh and Aunt Ciarra."Tenny walks into Xavier's study as Ciarra asks her sister"What are you doing Tennessee?"Tenny turns around and tells them"Don't talk me out of it!I am about to go down in that Storm Shelter and confront the bastard that destroyed my home!"Tenny walks in the study as Ciarra follows her,and Tenny looks in Xavier's desk and finds a pistol and Ciarra pleads with her sister"Don't do it Tennessee."Tenny looks at Ciarra and sternly tells her"Baby Sister,you just stay here with Leigh and my Great-Grandchildren.I'm in control now."Tenny finds some bullets and loads the pistol and lights a cigarette and she storms out in a fury as Leigh and Ciarra watches on and Ciarra tells Leigh"Tennessee is about to explode."Leigh is silent and tells Ciarra"She isn't the only one."
   Back at The Sunset Club,Xavier,Winston,and Ava have put the pieces together and Xavier calls Burt at Jackson Inc and warns him"Brock Jr may make an appearance.There's a gun in my office if he tries anything."Winston's phone rings and he answers it and he nears nothing on the other line."Winston yells"Hello!Hello!Who is this!"The man hangs up the phone and Winston checks the location and tells Ava and Xavier"It came from the mansion.He's in your house Ava."Ava and Xavier are silent and they both tell Winston"He's about to get his!"Xavier grabs his stomach and throws up blood and Ava looks at Xavier and panics,as she tells her brother"Oh no Xavier.You need to go to the hospital.I'm calling 911."Xavier tells her"Sis I am fine.Let's just get the.."Xavier throws up again and falls to his knees as Ava tells her brother"You're going to the hospital!"Winston looks at Xavier and tells Ava"You take care of Xavier.I'm going to the mansion!"Winston heads out and Xavier tries to get up and tells Ava"I am going to kill that son of a bitch!He's not getting away..."Xavier throws up and this time collapses."Ava yells"OH MY GOD!XAVIER!"Ava calls 911 and yells at them"Xavier Jackson has collapsed and he's throwing up blood and get here ASAP."Ava falls to her knees,as Xavier's barely conscious,and Ava holds his hand and pleads with her brother"Stay with me Xavier.Please stay with me."Ava starts to cry and says to Xavier"I can't lose you.You have to hang on!"Xavier looks at his sister and in a weak voice,as he throws up more blood,says to Ava"Don't tell Princess.Whatever you do,don't tell Princess."Ava asks"What about Leigh?"Xavier looks at Ava and tells her"She doesn't know yet."The paramedics rush inside the suite,as they get Xavier and puts him on the stretcher,as Ava stands by her brother's side,holding his hand as he's rushed to City Hospital as the AVM in his stomach has erupted.
   At City Hospital,Latoya,Sassy,and Bree are in the ER with Summer,as Terrance returns and tells Bree"You can take your sister home now.I would recommend you get a counselor so she can heal from what's happened."Bree and Latoya helps Summer out of the bed,as she goes to take a shower and Bree looks at Sassy and Latoya and tells them"The Farm isn't where she needs to be.Grandma and her don't get along and things are about to really hit the fan now."Sassy tells Bree"Summer can stay with me and I'll watch after her.I am a nurse and she will be comfortable."Latoya looks at her Mother and asks her"What sicko would do this to her?I know she was loose,but she didn't deserve this."Sassy hugs her daughter and says to her"No woman deserves to be violated like this in any way Latoya.At least she will have some support."Bree tells Sassy and Latoya"I am going to The Farm and tell Grandma and Uncle Frank about what had happened.I will be at your house soon."Sassy hugs Bree and tells her"I will take care of Summer as if she's my own daughter.She needs her family."Bree heads out and Sassy tells Latoya"Stay in here while I go talk to Terrance."Sassy walks outside and sees Terrance as he panics and Sassy tells him"I'm taking the day off to take Summer to my home to get comfortable."Terrance hands Sassy an envelope and tells her"At least you don't have to worry about Rashad and Latoya now."Sassy opens the envelope and finds the DNA results from Latoya's paternity test to reveal Jermaine Watts to be Latoya's Father and Sassy breathes a huge sigh of relief.Terrance meanwhile is paged and he rushes off as Sassy walks back into Summer's triage,as Summer comes out of the bathroom and Sassy and Latoya takes her to Sassy's home and Summer asks"Where's my sister?"Sassy tells Summer"She is going to kick your Uncle Brock's ass for this!"They head out as they hold onto Summer.
   Back at Hell Hill,Tenny arrives down in the Storm Shelter and looks at Brock Jr and Tommy with anger and hurt in her eyes,as Sayyid tells her"I got them taken care of Ms.Sullivan."Brock Jr comes to,as does Tommy and they look at Tenny as she angrily tells both of them"Brock Jackson Jr,you snake son of a bitch!How dare you go and destroy my home!"Brock Jr tells Tenny"I wanted your daughter to hurt!She stole my home and your Grandson has hurt me for the last time!"Tenny pulls out her pistol,and aims it at Brock Jr and shrieks"You don't need to fear my sweet Beth or my Grandson Xavier,but you should fear ME!"Sayyid tells Tenny"Don't shoot them.J.D. would want you to let the justice system take care of this."Tenny turns around to Sayyid and tells him"It looks like they failed too haven't they Sayyid?I know how I will deal with this.Tenny moves her aim between Brock Jr and Tommy and tells him with a hatred in her voice"The only person in your family that was ever worth a damn was Ava.She was the only one that ever amounted to anything!Your Mother was a weak woman who couldn't deal with her three other mistakes and her half stepping husband,and ran away to get away from all of you.I know how I'm going to handle this."Tenny's phone rings and she answers it and hangs up and tells Sayyid"Now I call the shots."She turns to Brock Jr and Tommy and tells them"Your Mother will face the monsters she created!"Brock Jr yells"The next time you see that bitch Beth,ask her how her marriage to my Daddy was?"Tenny turns around and looks at Brock Jr and Tommy and her eyes widen and she slowly goes"Marriage?"Brock Jr yells"That's right.Beth's the real whore!"Tenny walks over and kicks Brock Jr in the stomach and walks out of the Storm Shelter,as she lights a cigarette and heads to the hospital.
   At City Hospital,Leigh has arrived as Xavier is rushed into the ICU and sees Ava and Leigh looks at Ava as Ava has a dead look on her face and Leigh asks Ava"My husband is alive isn't he?Tell me he's alive?"Ava wraps her arms around Leigh and says to her,holding back tears"He will be lucky if he makes it."In Xavier's room,Terrance and his staff tries to stop the bleeding in Xavier's stomach and Terrance tells the staff"He's losing blood!We need all the blood in this hospital on hand if he's going to live!"A nurse tells him"We don't have enough Dr.Evans."Terrance yells"You get some then!Xavier can't die!"Terrance looks up and gets his phone to call Beth to inform her of Xavier.At Ava's mansion,Winston has arrived and he walks into the living room as the lights are off and a voice says"Hello Father."Winston yells"Oh my god.It's you."The light comes on and Chant looks at his Father and says"I am alive after all.The joke's on you!"

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER FRIDAY CLIFFHANGER FOR SURE ! SO ENJOYED IT WITH MY COFFEE THIS MORNING ! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 2 MORE DAYS TO FIND OUT WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE !! CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY !

    ReplyDelete