Thursday, May 23, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 149. Waiting To Strike

  Xavier rushes downstairs at Hell Hill in a fury after finding out about The Sullivan Estate and Leigh follows behind him as Xavier tells his wife"I am heading to Blue Ridge immediately.If I find out who burned out Grandma and Papaw's home and Uncle Jacob and Aunt Ciarra's,their ass is mine!"Leigh asks Xavier"Who is going to tell Tenny and Ciarra about this?"Xavier tells her"I don't think they need to know yet,until I see what's going on for myself."Xavier meanwhile gets a phone call from Allan and he tells his nephew"I have just seen on the news something about The Sullivan Estate."Xavier looks up in frustration and tells Allan"Damn if you have watched the news,then that means that Grandma and Aunt Ciarra knows too."At Tenny and Ciarra's Penthouse,Ciarra watches on in horror as the Evening News' top story is on the vandalizing of her family's estate and Ciarra fumes in anger as she calls Beth and asks her niece"Is this real?"Beth,in Blue Ridge tells her Aunt"Your home can be saved.But Mama's house is destroyed.How do you know about what happened?"Ciarra tells Beth"It's on the news.Your Mama's still at Class,I hope she doesn't find out because Beth,when she finds out,hell hath no fury like your Mother."Beth tells Ciarra"Xavier is on his way here so just try to keep her in Adam's Landing and I'll keep you updated."Ciarra hangs up the phone and has a glass sitting next to her and throws it across the room as she is angered and asks"Who would do such a thing?"At Class,Tenny and Allison has been bonding,as they've spent the day together and Cale arrives at Class and asks"Is there an Allison North here?"Allison gives Cale a kiss and says"I am she."Tenny sits back at Sully's desk and breaks a smile as she watches them and warns Cale"Don't take after your father."Cale looks at Tenny and tells her"I would never hurt your Granddaughter Ms.Sullivan."Tenny points her finger at him as she gets up and claps for Precious,and tells him"As long as you treat her right,you can call me Tenny."She pulls out some money and tells Cale"Take her out somewhere nice and spoil her."Allison tells her Grandmother"I think this will be fun working with you and Ciarra down here."Tenny hugs Allison and laughs"You enjoy yourself and do something wild and crazy for your Mamaw."Allison smiles and she leaves with Cale and Tenny and Precious prepares to leave,she tells Precious"I like Cale.At least he doesn't take after his bastard Father."She laughs as she and Precious heads back home.
  Meanwhile in Sugar Creek,Rachel is at a Night Club with a man and Andy stands unknown to everyone as he texts Ava and tells her"Rachel is partying with a man by the last name of Mathis."Ava,in her room tells him"Keep your eyes on her and it will give me enough time to get everything ready."Ava hangs up the phone and gets a key and says"Room 10.Yep Rachel,your time has arrived."Ava calls Country,who's at a gas station and Ava tells him sternly"Rachel is gone.Fill up the gas can and bring it to me!"Country hangs up and reaches for his wallet to pay the clerk and remembers that Ava's got his wallet and he gives the clerk some money and heads back to The Sugar Cane Motel and thinks about what Ava found in his wallet earlier and has a flashback to his teenage years,and has a image come into his head and says with fear"That was Ava."Country takes a deep breath and heads back to the motel,as Ava's waiting for him.
  Back in Blue Ridge,Beth heads back down to Park Lane Hospital,and walks into Sully's room as she has now learned of what has happened with The Sullivan Estate and asks her Grandmother"Who's behind this?"Jared looks at Sully as does Beth and both of them tells her"Right now I don't know.But when we find out who,they will be dealt with.Nobody will get away with desecrating my family's grave and home.I will see to it!"Sully asks Beth"So where will we stay while we're here."Jared tells his wife"Xavier told us to go over to his old mansion and stay there.He is on his way to town as we speak."Sully gets emotional as she tells her husband and Grandmother"I grew up in Gran's old house.Daddy lived there until he moved to Adam's Landing and it was like a paradise.Aunt Ciarra would take me down to Emery's and buy me sketch pads and fabrics and she'd help me make clothes.This hurts."Beth grabs Sully's hand and assures her"Everything will be fine Sully.Just worry about getting well."Sully gets ready to leave and Beth gives Jared some keys and tells him"Head over to Xavier's old mansion and get settled in.It is spooky anyway but it will be safe."Sully comes out of the bathroom and hugs Beth and she and Jared heads to the home Xavier and Leigh lived in together years ago,as Beth heads back to The Sullivan Estate.
  In Adam's Landing,Burt's at Jackson Inc and has finished watching the news and Winston's with him and Winston asks Burt"Who would have went after Tenny and Ciarra?"Burt tells Winston"Blue Ridge has fallen in recent years,I am thinking it could be gang related.Royal Park has gotten a bad reputation in the last few years and when I was still in Blue Ridge.Royal Park Mall was beginning to decline and Xavier told me that he believed things were changing for the worst."Winston asks"Does Xavier still own the mall?"Burt tells his Father"He does and he's planned to renovate and try to clean up the area but I don't know if it will be possible to do now."Winston shakes his head in disgust and asks Burt"What if Desi's behind this?"Burt looks at Winston for a moment and says"Desi's never been to Blue Ridge.She's careless,but she wouldn't go this far with a vendetta I don't think."Winston reminds Burt"Take it from me son,when you want something as bad as she does with Class,you will pull out all the stops to get it.With what's happened with The Sullivan Estate,that only gives her more of an opportunity to take back Class,especially if Tenny finds out."Burt is quiet and tells Winston"I don't think Desi had a part in this."Winston gets a phone call and it's Ava and he answers and she tells him"I'll be home tomorrow."Ava hangs up and Burt asks Winston"What's the latest with Ava."Winston shakes his head and tells him"All she said was that she'd be home tomorrow.She's about to do something.I know that tone in her voice."Winston and Burt are quiet as they worry for Ava and Winston tells Burt"We may need to call Bobby and be ready."
  Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Sayyid has returned and tells Xavier"I just seen on the news about what happened in Blue Ridge."Xavier looks at Sayyid and asks him"Do you know anything?"Sayyid tells Xavier"When I was in Blue Ridge,I controlled the streets until I was sent to Prison."Leigh stands in the living room as she tells her husband"I hate this so much.The thing that scares me is that Sully is up there right now and if somebody's going after us,then she may be in trouble."Sayyid walks over to Leigh and puts his hands on her shoulders and tells her"I'm going to Blue Ridge with Xavier.You stay here."I guarantee that whoever did this will be dead.I will put a bullet in them for this!"Xavier looks at Sayyid as the pilot calls Xavier and says"The jet's ready."Xavier tells Sayyid"Go pack a bag."Sayyid looks at Xavier and tells him,as he shows him a briefcase and opens it,displaying an array of weapons,tells Xavier"I got what we need.No thing for us."Leigh hugs Xavier and tells him with tears"Be careful my love.Protect our family."Xavier tells Leigh"You just be here for Grandma and Aunt Ciarra and our two babies up in that nursery.I love you."Xavier gives Leigh a kiss and he and Sayyid heads for the airport to leave for Blue Ridge,as Leigh sits down and worries for her family.
  At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Tenny arrives and finds Allan and Olivia there with Ciarra,who's in her chair crying.Tenny looks at Allan and Olivia and asks them suspiciously"What is going on?"Allan is silent and fights his emotions and Olivia tells Tenny"It's ok."Tenny pats Precious and sends him to his room,as she looks at them and says"No it isn't.My sister is very sensitive,but it takes a lot for her to be like this."Ciarra looks at Tenny and Tenny notices something in Ciarra's eyes and Tenny calmly asks Allan"Did something happen to Beth?Sully?Xavier?Tell me!"Allan holds his Mother's arm and walks her over to the couch with Olivia by his side,and he tells his Mother"I don't know how to tell you this,so I'm going to just come right out and say it."Tenny stares at Allan intently as he tells her"Someone has vandalized The Estate."Tenny asks"Vandalized?"Allan looks at her and says"Your and Daddy's home is destroyed.Aunt Ciarra and Uncle Jacob's place was hit quite badly and someone has desecrated Daddy's and Uncle Jacob's graves."Tenny calmly lights a cigarette and doesn't say a word.Ciarra is beside herself in anger,as she cries"Why are people in this world so damn cruel?"Tenny pulls out her phone and Allan tells his Mother"Xavier's on his way now to Blue Ridge.You need to stay here."Tenny is silent and tells Allan and Olivia"Go home."Allan tells his Mother"We're here for you Mama."Tenny yells at them"I said GO HOME!"Allan and Olivia leaves as Tenny looks at Ciarra and tells her"Do you want to go to Blue Ridge?"Ciarra looks at Tenny and tells her sister"Tennessee,don't think what I think you are.You are acting like you did when J.D. died years ago."Tenny looks at Ciarra and coldly tells her"Somebody is behind this Baby Sister,and when I find out who it is,I am going to kill them for what they've done.Nothing or nobody will stop me.I am out for blood."Tenny walks over and makes a phone call and tells them"I want the talk to the media immediately!Send them to The Penthouse!"Ciarra tells her sister"We don't need to talk to the press right now."Tenny tells Ciarra"You go somewhere then.I'm putting out a bounty and I want revenge."Ciarra heads to her bedroom as Tenny stands in the living room,and grabs a piece of china and throws it across the room and yells with anger in her voice"Not again!Not again!"
  Back in Sugar Creek,Country has returned to The Sugar Cane Motel and walks into Rachel's room,and notices the room set up with candles and Ava stands in there and tells Country"I want Rachel to feel nice and cozy as she lights up."Ava grabs the gas can and pours gasoline all over Rachel's room and tells Country"Now it's time for us to leave for home.I have taken care of what I had to.Now it's your turn."Country asks Ava"Why are you giving me the cold shoulder?I don't understand what's going on."Ava responds"You know damn well what I'm talking about Country.You were 15 years old,sleeping with a 22 year old whore.A baby is born 9 months later."Country is quiet as Ava tells Country"I have always knew about you and Jamie's sex games.You always had the hots for her like every man in Adam's Landing did.It's caught up to you now."Country asks"What are you talking about?"Ava tells Country"While you were gone,I called Mama and she told me something.It's been confirmed and you lied to me."Country tells Ava"It was in the past where it should have stayed."Ava quips"It's out in the open now Country!"Ava tells him"Our bags are packed and I still have your wallet.Time to go."Ava opens the window to Rachel's room and throws out the gas can and tells Country"I wonder if Bree inherits the infamous Jackson family trait?"Ava and Country heads to their room to leave,as Ava is quiet and in a eery calm,and Country fears what's to come.
   In Blue Ridge,Beth meets with Sully and Jared at Xavier and Leigh's old mansion,and they walk inside and Beth tells them"It looks different in here."Sully responds"He never did change anything here.He left it as it was after Mom was thought to had been dead."Beth tells Sully"It was very hard for him to be here with all the memories,but he'd come over here often and talk to her.You and Jared have The Sullivan Love.My Mama and Daddy,Aunt Ciarra and Uncle Jacob,Xavier and Leigh all fell in love and the love never died.If your Mother wasn't alive,I am scared to think where Xavier would be."Sully quips"I fear I'd be calling Desi Step Mom."Beth laughs slightly and says to her Granddaughter"I don't believe Xavier and Desi would have never married.Desi is too selfish to love anyone other than herself."They sit on the couch and turn on the TV and Tenny's on the air as she makes an announcement and Beth shakes her head,as does Sully and Jared,as in Adam's Landing,Leigh is in front of the TV and same for Allan and Olivia,Winston,Burt,as Tenny tells the media"I want to say to everyone right now that I am angered beyond words at what these disgusting heartless bastards has done to the home I shared with my beloved husband and my sister's home and my family's grave.I am issuing a $10,000,000 bounty for anyone that can find who was behind this and bring them to me.My sister and I are both angry and mad as hell,and I hope the person who did this is enjoying themselves at the moment,because it won't last long and that's a damn promise that I intend to keep!"Tenny walks away from the camera and tells them"Cut!Now leave!"The press leaves the Penthouse,as Ciarra walks out of her bedroom and asks her sister"$10,000,000 dollars Tennessee?Tenny looks at Ciarra and tells her"You worry too much.We're rich and we can do this sort of thing.You offer money,people talk."In Blue Ridge,a man sits at the bar in Royal Park,after watching Tenny's announcement and orders another beer and says"I don't want to hurt you,just your family.But I will.The man gets a phone call and is told"My part is done."The man hangs up and sits back and tells the bartender in a tone of confidence"Everything is in motion."
   In Sugar Creek,Ava and Country sits in their rental car,as they prepare to leave for the airport to return to Adam's Landing.Country tells Ava"I think we need to leave now."Ava snaps"Shut up!I call the shots and I am going to watch this place explode when that bitch walks inside."Andy calls Ava and tells her"They are headed back to the Motel."Ava tells Andy"Go home and stay quiet."Rachel and her new boyfriend,River Mathis,walks into The Sugar Cane Motel and Wade sees them as they walk inside and tells Rachel"Your Mom was here earlier and she had to leave."Rachel tells River"She must have gotten ran out of Adam's Landing as well."Wade tells Rachel"She's checked out and left.But she left you a gift."Rachel is suspicious and she and River heads up to her room."Outside,Ava and Country sits in the rental car,as Ava sits back and pulls out a small bottle of wine and tells Country"I hear the best vineyards in the United States are here.Ava takes a drink and tells Country"Feels like the 4th of July.Watching fireworks."Ava has a evil smile as she watches on.Meanwhile River and Rachel walks into their room,and Rachel tells River in shock"Wow this is nice,Mom did all this?"River says to Rachel"She must want to make peace."Rachel sees a bottle of wine on the nightstand and some glasses and says"I'd say so."River dims the lights as he tells Rachel"Night Time is the right time for this."River walks over to light the candles,as Rachel undresses,and as River lights the candles,Rachel's room erupts into flames."Ava and Country watch from outside and Ava tells Country"Time to head back to Adam's Landing."And Ava drives off,as The Sugar Cane Motel is on fire!"

1 comment:

  1. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CLIFF-HANGER FRIDAY !!! LOL
    CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE !!

    ReplyDelete