Monday, May 13, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 141. Comebacks

   In Sully's room in the ICU, she looks at her family as they are in her room and she looks around and sees Xavier, Leigh ,Beth ,Ciarra, and Jared in the room and Sully is quiet as she is still recovering from the Heart Transplant and the first question she asks is "Who's running Class?" Ciarra walks over and tells her Great-Niece" Your Gran and I will be running things until you're healed and ready to return." Leigh and Xavier tells their daughter gently "We almost lost you. Class is safe. Nobody's going to take it now." Sully is quiet and looks at her husband and tells Jared "I see you're here.I knew she was lying." Jared looks at his wife,as he wipes a tear from his face and says to her "You're the only woman for me." Beth gets a text and heads off and tells her Granddaughter "You will have to go through rehabilitation for some time as this won't be easy to come back from." Sully is curious and asks "What happened?" Leigh tells her daughter "You had a heart transplant. "Sully looks around and asks everyone "Where's Aunt Ava?" The room grows silent as Xavier tells his daughter "Princess,Jack was killed in the standoff." Sully is silent for a few seconds and then says "That must mean I got Jack's heart?" Everyone nods and Sully tells everyone "Poor Aunt Ava.I know how close she was to him.I owe her for this." Ava walks into the room and looks at Sully and says "You owe me nothing Sully.Just knowing you're alive and Jack's heart is inside you is all that counts." Ava walks over and hugs her niece as Winston stands next to Xavier and says "She's having a hard time.I'm worried about her."
   Meanwhile at Class, Tenny sits at Sully's desk, with Precious at her side, as she has gotten the computer on as the receptionist shows her how to work the computer. Tenny tells the receptionist "It was much easier keeping files and all in filing cabinets. These things confuse the hell out of me." The receptionist politely and in a scared tone says "If you need anything Ms.Sullivan ,just let me know." Tenny accesses the Internet and begins to read a social media site and reads a profile and looks at Precious and quips "What a bunch of idiots.I got up this morning.I love my life.Get the hell over yourself." Tenny then starts to read the history of Class as she's exited the social media site and is intrigued and a visitor arrives in the room as Precious begins to growl intensely and Tenny asks "Who in the hell are you?" Summer responds "I work here.Who are you?" Tenny is quiet for a second and looks up and says in a disoriented tone "I don't know. Who am I?" Summer has some thoughts as Tenny puts on an act and asks Summer "So you work here?" Summer says "I did but I was fired and I wanted to get my job back." Tenny shakes her head and says "Wow! I had a lost moment. What's your name?" Summer says "I'm Summer Marx." Tenny looks up and says quizzically "Summer, Summer, home wrecker Summer?" Summer backs up as Tenny pets Precious and whispers "Here's another one that likes to cause trouble." Summer yells "You don't even know me so shut the hell up you old woman!" Tenny stands up and looks at Summer and asks sternly "Who in the hell do you think you're talking to slut? You are Jamie Marx's daughter and you tried to break up my Great-Granddaughter's marriage. The odds work against you and you don't want to mess with me." Summer looks down and whimpers "I just wanted to make up with my cousin and work here again. "Tenny smiles and sarcastically says "Find a Sugar Daddy or a Whorehouse and get out of here." Summer gets angry and yells "I don't know what your problem is woman but you won't disrespect me like this! My Dad's the DA." Tenny snaps back "And if you don't run, I'll feed you to Precious .Get lost!" Tenny takes Precious off his leash and he growls and snarls at Summer as she backs up to the door and runs out." Tenny lights up a cigarette and laughs "She freaked out. She's a bitch in heat. I guess it runs in the Jackson gene pool."
   At the ALPD, Russell walks into Desi's cell as she is upset and asks Russel l"Where's Michael and Jesse? I am allowed to have visitors!" Russell says to Desi "Xavier made it known you were to be in solitary confinement." Desi reminds him "Xavier Jackson isn't the king of Adam's Landing either so what is he holding over your head?" Russell is quiet as he says "My daughter has caused trouble and Xavier is threatening to expose me." Desi asks Russell "And why are you afraid of him? He's too busy at City Hospital to be paying attention to anything you're doing." Russell is quiet and says "The Jacksons have always tried to control Adam's Landing." Desi agrees and adds "Xavier isn't the same man I fell in love with years ago. He's grown cold and ruthless like B.R.. Did he write you a check?" Russell begins to grow quiet and quickly breaks things down to Desi and says "Jackson Hale is dead and Xavier's wife and daughter are in the hospital and both of them are in bad shape.He can destroy me and he will if I release you." Desi tells Russell "I remember hearing about that Senate Seat you're wanting. If you release me, I'll make sure you get it and more." Russell is quiet and says to Desi "More?What do you mean by more?" Desi tells Russell in a seductive tone "I am single and so are you.." They look at each other and Desi says "I don't want to embarrass you Russell. The people doesn't want a coward for a Senator." Russell yells at the jailer "Release her." Desi asks Russell "And what about my charges?" Russell tells Desi "You just lay low.Meet me at my suite later." Desi nods and says "How about now so I can thank you?" Russell tells the jailer "I'm leaving for a while. I'll be back later. He and Desi leaves and outside, Desi tells Russell "How about my room at The Inn. We wouldn't have to worry about Summer walking in on us." Russell and Desi heads to her room above The Inn.
   Meanwhile back at City Hospital, Beth walks into Terrance's office as he's texted her and tells Beth "I got word that Frank won in Valley Ridge.Rashad finished 2nd." Beth rolls her eyes and says "I'm glad.But I don't want to talk about Frank right now." Beth changes the subject and asks Terrance "You acted weird earlier when we were talking outside Sully's room.What's going on Terrance?" Terrance looks down and tells Beth "I really don't want to discuss it." Beth assures Terrance "Whatever you need to say, tell me. I will keep this to myself. You should know that you can trust me." Terrance looks at Beth and asks her "Is it wrong to take someone's life when you're a doctor?" Beth looks at him intently and asks "What are you talking about?" Terrance takes a deep breath and tells Beth "When Daddy died a few weeks ago, he didn't originally die from a stroke." Beth tells Terrance "He had the late stages of Alzheimer's and eventually that will end one's life that suffers from it." Terrance snaps "Beth you don't understand what I'm talking about!" Beth looks at him and says "Explain it to me." Terrance begins to open up to Beth (Flashback, 7 years ago Terrance comes home to visit his parents from Southpoint Beach, and he is in the shop out back with his Father. Sidney looks at some of his cars and tells Terrance "Soon I won't remember any of this." Terrance asks his Father "Your memory is fine Daddy." Sidney tells his son "I have the early stages of Alzheimer's.Willie has noticed it and so has Aretha. Sometimes I can't remember things like working for B.R. and Ruth, or my Grandson's name. Sidney picks up a wrench and tells Terrance "Sometimes,I don't even know how to use this thing in my hand." Terrance is scared as is Sidney as he breaks down and cries, telling Terrance "I lose something every day son. I hate this." Terrance asks his Father "What do you want me to do? I can help you but Alzheimer's is permanent. It can't be stopped." Sidney looks at Terrance and tells his son "I want you to do something for me." Terrance asks "What is it Daddy?" Terrance says to his son "When I get to the point I can't remember anything. I want you to put me to sleep." Terrance is shocked and tells him, as he struggles with his words "I can't do that." Sidney looks at Terrance and says "I mean it. I don't want to be a burden on my family. I wish I could just go now and get it over with, but if I did, I'd go to hell." Terrance looks at Sidney and says "There is things such as Assisted-Suicide for people with no chance of recovering." Sidney tells Terrance sternly "When I can't remember Willie's name or yours. Then it will be time.") Beth meanwhile is floored and tells Terrance "I am stunned, but you did what your Daddy asked of you." Terrance tells Beth with tears in his eyes "I can't never let Mama, Aretha, Rashad any of them know about this and this has to stay strictly between us! Promise me Beth!" Beth hugs Terrance and tells him "I support assisted-suicide and if I was ever in that boat, I'd want the same thing. You have my word." Beth and Terrance walks out of his office and heads down to check on Leigh and Sully.
   Back at Class, Tenny sits in Sully's office with Precious as she learns the computer and is once again reading the social media site and she looks at the keyboard and starts to type in names and notices she has to create an account to read private profiles as she looks at Desi's profile. She tells Precious "That bitch has got to be hiding something to keep her profile from the world. Not so famous no more." Ciarra walks into the office and looks at Precious, as she has stopped by their Penthouse and tells Tenny "Do you know what that beast did to my furniture last night?" Tenny quips "It can be replaced. Shut up Ciarra. You are acting like an old woman!" Ciarra tells her sister "Sully is awake and she is doing well." Tenny smiles and says "Allison was released this morning too. Allan called me earlier. I may visit later." Ciarra asks Tenny "So you have learned the computer it looks like?" Tenny laughs "I've been on the social site reading these stupid profiles from people. What in the hell is Face Space?" Ciarra reminds her sister "We need to be worrying about keeping Sully's company going while she recovers instead of being noisy." Tenny tells Ciarra "I read the books and checked everything and this company is doing well. Sully inherited our business savvy." Ciarra tells her "I know Ava has played a part as well. She helped Sullivan's grow throughout the Southeast when we were thriving years ago." Tenny asks Ciarra "How is Ava doing?" Ciarra says "She was at the hospital when I left. She may be back soon, but I told her to take her time." Tenny pulls out a card and tells Ciarra "I want you to give this to her from me. I know she's suffering and I just hate it for her." Ciarra sighs "I know Tennessee. It isn't easy to lose your child." Tenny tells Ciarra "I'm going to visit Sully and you take Precious and give this card to Ava for me." Ciarra looks at Precious and tells Tenny "I'm going nowhere with that spoiled beast." Precious walks up to Ciarra and growls and Ciarra tells Precious "You're going back home and if you want to destroy anything, you can do it in your room." They walk out as Ciarra and Precious heads to the Penthouse, as Tenny goes to City Hospital to visit Sully.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Latoya and Sassy are watching Gracie and Xavier Jr and there's a knock at the door and Latoya goes to answer it to find Summer and they hug as they are close friends." Sassy gives an evil glare to Summer as she asks Latoya "What are you doing here working for Xavier?"Latoya says"He and Leigh hired me to watch Gracie and Xavier Jr." Sassy warns Summer "I heard about what happened with Jared Hale and it might not be smart for you to be here." Latoya asks Summer "What happened with Jared?" Summer tells her best friend "I tried to get back with him and Xavier caught me." Sassy looks at Summer and warns her "You don't want to follow your Mother's footsteps. She broke up many homes and you need to stop with your stunts because.." Summer gets an attitude and asks Sassy "Because why?Xavier will kill me like he did my Mom? Or Ava? I'm not scared of them! You're not so perfect yourself you know." Sassy rolls her eyes and tells her daughter "You have a job to do and you need to go check on Gracie and Xavier Jr." Latoya heads upstairs to the nursery and Sassy walks Summer to the door and tells her sternly "I don't know what you have heard in regards to my past,but you stay away from Latoya .I don't want the two of you hanging out together." Summer looks at Sassy and says in a cocky tone "I know about your fling with Keith Ross years ago. Mom told me." Sassy warns Summer "Keith used me as a one night stand and that was it." Summer smiles"But he sure could sing a girl into bed." Sassy slaps Summer as she slams the door and Latoya walks back downstairs and asks her Mother "What's wrong? "Sassy sighs "I can't stand that smart ass." Latoya tells her Mother "Summer is mourning her Mom .Cut her a break." Sassy rolls her eyes as she says under her breath "Mourning my ass,she's just like her Mother."
   Back at City Hospital, Leigh has returned to her room as Beth checks on her daughter-in-law and tells Leigh "I think you will be able to go home tomorrow." Leigh tells Beth "I miss my babies and I'm thankful that Sully will survive." Beth tells Leigh "I am too Leigh. She's stronger than we give her credit for. That young lady will make all of us proud one day." Leigh smiles and Beth tells Leigh to rest up as she sees her Mother in the hallway. Beth walks out into the hall and sees Tenny and she asks her daughter "How are Sully and Leigh?" Beth tells her Mother "Leigh will get to go home tomorrow and Sully's resting now. It will be some time before she fully recovers." Tenny looks into her room and sees Xavier and Jared by her side and smiles and says "She's got a great family. I regret not being around when she was growing up." Beth looks at her Mother and says "Sully was well taken care of. Xavier and I raised her and she was raised right." Tenny agrees and tells Beth "I'm going to leave. Leigh and Sully needs their rest." Tenny hugs her daughter and gives her two cards and tells Beth "Give these to Leigh and Sully for me." Beth nods as Tenny walks away. Beth walks into Leigh's room and tells her "Mama just stopped by and wanted to give you something." Leigh opens the envelope and reads Tenny's card and starts to cry. Leigh tells Beth "Tenny has always been so sweet when she lets her guard down." Beth reads the letter and sheds a tear and tells Leigh "Mama has a hard time with death and seeing suffering." Leigh says "J.D.?" Beth nods as she walks across the hall to check on Sully, and Terrance is reading her vitals as she's asleep, holding Xavier's hand, and Terrance tells Beth "She's getting better. She will need to rest and right now everything's good." Beth smiles as Xavier sits by his daughter as she tightly holds her Father's hand as Jared sleeps in the other chair and Beth tells Xavier "Mama brought this card for Sully." Xavier gently nudges Sully and she wakes up and Xavier says softl y"Gran dropped off a card for you." Sully is quiet as Xavier hands the envelope to Sully as she opens it and reads the card as Tenny has written ( My Dearest Sullivan, I knew you would survive because you are strong and you are a fighter like me and your family. I am going to take care of things at Class until you are better and you have revived my spirit and I thank you for that. I am sorry I wasn't around as you were growing up and I hope you understand why and the reasons I haven't been around but I pray for you everyday and I know that J.D. has watched over you because he told me you would live .I love you, Gran ) Sully smiles and looks at her Father and Grandmother and says to them "I have always admired her. I feel safe ,knowing she's watching over Class." Xavier and Beth assures her "She was an innovator and she will make sure things are taken care of."

1 comment:

  1. VERY GOOD EPISODE ! LOOKS LIKE FIREWORKS IN THE MAKING AT LEIGH AND X'S PLACE WITH SUMMER ON THE LOOSE AGAIN ! TIME WILL TELL !

    ReplyDelete