Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 138. Blood Bath

   In Sully's office at Class,Tenny walks in the door and screams in horror,with Precious by her side at what she sees,as Xavier is silent with a look of horror on his face as Sully is on the ground,shot in the chest by Angelica,as Leigh is on the ground fighting for her life as she's been shot by Desi.Jack is on the ground as well after being shot by Angelica and Angelica is on the ground,dead after a shot to the head from Xavier.Sully is un-responsive and Xavier screams in a blood-curling tone"No No No!"He looks at his wife and daughter as tears starts to form and he looks at Chant and screams"You worthless bastard!"Ava rushes to Jack's side and looks at her son and says to Xavier"He's not breathing!Oh my god.Oh my god."Desi tries to help but Tenny takes Precious off of his leash and tells her dog"Eat the bitch alive!"Tenny calls 911 as Precious chases Desi out of the office and Xavier points his Colt 45 at Chant and coldly looks at him with anger,hurt,and pain in his eyes and shoots him between the eyes,and he falls to the floor.Meanwhile Jared is by Sully's side and screams"Where's the paramedics?"Xavier and Ava are both frozen in horror as they look at the carnage and Xavier rushes to his wife's side as Leigh is barely hanging on and Jared looks at Xavier with tears and says"Sully's pulse is dropping."Xavier is silent and Tenny runs out and sees the paramedics and yells"Get your ass up there NOW!"They rush into Sully's office as Desi's locked herself in a closet and Precious sits by the door growling intensely and Tenny opens the door and coldly tells Desi"You'll regret this one dear!Precious attacks Desi as Tenny laughs"I think you should take this chance to leave before you pay for this with your life!"Desi gets up after hitting Precious and Tenny begins to attack Desi yelling"Nobody hurts my child nor my family!Nobody!"Meanwhile,Sully,Leigh,and Jack are carried away on stretchers to City Hospital as Ava and Jared follows and Xavier remains in Sully's office and calls Country and in a stern,cold tone tells him"I need you to clean my daughter's office.Take Chant and Angelica to the swamp."Tenny drags Desi into Sully's office and Tenny asks her grandson"How do you want to deal with the bitch?"Xavier says"Somebody owes me a favor."
   Meanwhile at Adam's Landing Speedway,Rashad has finished his test session and Willie arrives to the track to watch her grandson as well as Aretha and Frank walks up to them and says"He's got raw talent.He drives like Sidney."Willie watches on with a smile as Aretha tells Frank"I am scared of his decision,but with you watching over him,I do feel better."Frank assures Aretha"Cale's working with him and I think Rashad may have a future in racing if he wants to pursue it."Aretha confides in Frank"I am scared of what he could face racing in a sport where he's the only African-American in the field and with Michael Barr out there."Frank asks"Why are you worried about Michael?"Aretha walks away from Willie as Frank follows,not wanting to worry her Mother,and fills Frank in on what's been going on between Michael and Terrance and Frank has a look of anger and promises Aretha"When we go to Valley Ridge and Michael does anything towards Rashad,I'll take care of his ass."Aretha thanks him and Frank asks Aretha"Terrance is gay?"Aretha asks"You have something against it?"Frank responds"No,but I'd never thought Terrance was that way.Meanwhile Rashad pulls into the pits and Cale greets him and says with a smile"You're kicking ass.I think you will do damn good at Valley Ridge."Willie pokes Cale and says"I don't like that kind of language young man."Cale apologizes and Willie hugs her Grandson and says to him"You drove like your Grandpa.I think you've found your calling."Rashad wipes the sweat from his brow and says with a smile"I feel him Grandma."Willie smiles and wipes a tear from her eye as Aretha and Frank walks over and gives Rashad a hug and Frank tells him"You're ready now.I want to drive one time with you to teach you some things and then you'll be ready for Valley Ridge."Rashad and Cale heads off for a soda,as Frank gets into his racing suit,and Aretha gets a message on her phone and Willie asks"What's wrong?"Aretha gives Willie her phone and says"Call Ruth.She needs to know."
   At City Hospital,Beth is in her office as she has stayed the night at the hospital and she's in Allison's room with Olivia and Allan and the loudspeaker says"Dr.Jackson,come to the Emergency Room immediately!"Allan looks at Beth as Beth says"I pray this isn't what I think it is."Beth shows Allan her message from their Mother and Allan responds"It could be Frank."Beth looks down and tells her brother"Whatever it is,I have a bad feeling."Olivia follows Beth and tells Allan,as Allison sleeps,"Stay with Ally."Allan nods as Olivia rushes behind Beth as they head to the Emergency Room and they get on the elevator and head down,both of them silent,and walk into the ER,and Terrance is waiting for Beth and Beth notices a hesitant look on Terrance's face and asks"Is it Frank?"Terrance is silent as the paramedics arrive,with Ava and Jared behind them as they bring in Sully,Leigh,and Jack and Jared and Ava both have a look of horror on their faces and Beth freezes and asks Jared and Ava"Where's Xavier?"Ava says with a tremble in her voice"At Class.Your Mother's there too."Beth rushes into the triage and looks at Leigh,who's been shot in her side and is conscious and Leigh says to Beth"It's Paris all over again."Terrance meanwhile rushes over to Sully as Olivia checks on Jack and the Sully is silent and her vitals low and Beth walks over and asks sternly"Who did this to my family?"Jared fills Beth in on the standoff and Ava meanwhile stays at Jack's side as the staff are trying to revive him and Olivia looks at Ava and grows silent,and Ava says with fear in her voice"Jack is ok isn't he?"Olivia shakes her head and says somberly to Ava"Jack is brain-dead."Meanwhile Leigh is rushed off to the OR to get the bullet out and Leigh tells Beth"Stay with Sully."Beth walks over to Sully and yells"Where is my son?"Jared tells her"I have called him,but he isn't answering."Sully is un-responsive and Terrance and Beth looks at Jared and Beth fights back her emotions,as she says to Jared"The worst thing I've ever imagined has become a reality."Jared starts to cry as Terrance tells Beth and Jared"She's been shot in the heart and she won't make it."Beth holds Sully's hand and says with tears coming out of her eyes"Your not ready yet Sully.I'm not going to let you die."Meanwhile Ava stands next to Jack,holding tightly to his hand and whispers in his ear"Mommy needs you to survive and Winston needs you too.I am not ready to let you go."Olivia asks Ava"What is Jack's wishes?"Ava yells"Don't ask me that because I won't let him die!"Ava breaks down and screams"This isn't real.Damnit this isn't real!"Ruth arrives and rushes into the triage and grabs Ava as Ava cries to her Mother"My baby is dead Mama.My little boy is dead."Ruth holds Ava tightly and says"You need to call Winston and decide what to do."Ava hands her Mother her phone and says"Will you call him?"Ruth walks outside as Ava stays by Jack's side.
   Back at Class,Xavier and Desi are alone in Sully's office,as Tenny stands by her grandson with Precious by her side and Desi says to Xavier"I didn't mean for it to happen like this.I really didn't mean for this to happen."Xavier looks at his Grandmother and tells her"You and Precious go downstairs and meet with Russell."Country arrives and carries Angelica and Chant's bodies out of the room,and Xavier pulls out his Colt 45 and aims it at Desi and says in a tone of anger"My wife and princess have been shot and I don't know if they will live or die Desi.My family Desi.MY FAMILY!"Desi pleads"You don't have to yell at me X."Xavier puts his Colt 45 in the air and shoots and yells"You selfish bitch.You have hurt me more in my life than I could ever imagine and I dread having to go home,walk into the nursery,and see my little girl and little boy and say that their Mom and Sister may be dead."Desi pleads with Xavier"I didn't mean for this to happen.."Xavier screams"Shut the hell up!I should kill you like I just killed Chant.I really should but I think you should carry this guilt inside and just so you know now,if Leigh or Sully dies,I will kill you and you can bet on that!"Russell arrives and Xavier sternly tells him"If you don't want me to expose Summer or yourself,you will follow by my rules."Tenny walks into the office and gives an evil glare to Desi as Precious growls and Russell tells Xavier"I know what happened Xavier and I will do as you say."Xavier looks at Desi and tells Russell"I want you to lock her up.She played a part in my wife,daughter,and nephew being shot and see to it she doesn't get bail.If she is released,then I will destroy you and I will destroy Summer."Russell reads Desi her rights as she is arrested and Russell takes her to the ALPD and Xavier heads to the hospital as he checks his messages and Tenny tells her grandson"I'm taking Precious to the Penthouse,then I'll be there."Xavier hugs Tenny and walks out and tries to regain his composure as he is scared and frightened about Leigh and Sully and knowing he could lose two of the most important people in his life.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital,Ruth walks back into the ER,and tells Ava"Winston is on his way.Burt's with him."Ava looks at Jack and cries"I don't know what to do Mama.He's my only child.He's my rock."Ruth holds Ava and looks at her Grandson and tells her"It's up to you and Winston."Meanwhile,Leigh's in the OR and the bullet has been removed and she's being placed in the ICU and is listed in critical,but stable condition.Meanwhile,Terrance and Olivia are in Sully's triage,as Jared and Beth holds Sully's hands and Terrance tells Beth"You know what we're going to have to do Beth."Beth looks at Jared and says"Sully will need a heart-transplant if she's going to survive.Until we find a heart,I think life support's our only choice."Jared tells Beth"I think Xavier should make that call."Beth takes a deep breath and looks at Sully and has flashbacks to Sully's childhood and growing up and Beth tells Jared"Leigh will survive and Sully has so much going for her."Xavier arrives in Sully's triage and Terrance fills Xavier in on Sully's options and Xavier asks"How is my wife?"Beth hugs her son tightly and says"Leigh's going to make it.Ciarra's at the house with the babies.What will we do about Sully?"Xavier walks over to his daughter and strokes her face,as she's unconscious and Xavier looks at Sully and holds her hand and says with tears flowing from his eyes"Princess,you are my world and you got your Mom,Gracie,Little X,Jared,your family and your company and I can't let you go yet.I just can't let you go.You have to live Sully.You have to live for your Daddy."Xavier looks around the room and says"My little girl will survive and that's a promise."Beth orders the nurses to put Sully on life support and into a coma until they can find a heart.The nurses carries Sully to the ICU as Jared follows,and Xavier walks over to Jack's triage and Ava looks at her brother and says with tears"Jackson won't survive."Xavier is crying as is Ava and they hold each other tightly and cry together as Ruth sees Beth and Ruth holds Beth as she cries for her Grand-daughter as Ruth cries for her Grandson.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY !! WHAT A MESS ! SULLY WILL GET JACK'S HEART OF COURSE ! SOOOO SAD !! OUTSTANDING EPISODE !! BRAVO !!

    ReplyDelete