Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 153. The Mystery Deepens

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at Hell Hill Leigh lays in bed and looks at her husband,as he's asleep,with a smile on her face."Xavier opens his eyes and Leigh looks at him and says"I'm glad your back here with me X."Xavier kisses Leigh and tells his wife"I am too my love."Leigh mentions to him"You woke up a few times last night.Normally you're a sound sleeper."Xavier tells his wife"I have a lot on my mind with what's happened to The Sullivan Estate.I need to find out who is the puppet master behind this.Junior and Tommy couldn't have pulled this off by themselves.Somebody has to be calling the shots."Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him"I think after last night,we may know who it is."Xavier looks at Leigh intently and she tells him what she seen before Xavier and Sayyid returned to Hell Hill and Xavier asks Leigh"Are you sure?"Leigh tells him with a tone of certainty"Sure looked liked it to me X."Xavier gets up to get dressed,as Leigh wakes up to head to the nursery and Xavier is silent for a moment and looks at his phone and notices a missed call from Winston and Ava and is silent as he heads into the bathroom,and he holds his stomach,with pain on his face and coughs again,and swallows the blood and looks in the mirror and is silent.Meanwhile Sayyid sits in the Storm Shelter,as Tommy's chained to the floor and he awakens and yells"Oh no.What in the hell?"Sayyid walks over and tells Tommy"This Storm Shelter looks much nicer than it did when I was running shine for your Grandfather."Tommy warns Sayyid"It'd be smart if you let me go you convict."Sayyid pulls out his knife and jumps on top of Tommy and puts the knife to his throat and asks him"Who are you calling a convict?The only convict here is you and your Father."
   At The Farm,Frank wakes up and walks into the kitchen as Ruth cooks breakfast and asks her son"Are you finally done with driving?"Frank looks at his Mother and says"I am done.Cale should be able to race next week and things can return to normal again."Ruth tells Frank"It's been hell since you left.Summer's staying here and she is driving me up the wall."Frank tells her"You need to let your grudges go Mama.Summer needs our support.Bree's got her hands full with her and with Russell leaving her behind like he did,she needs her family."Ruth tells Frank"I haven't seen Bree this morning or Summer."Frank tells his Mother"I didn't see either of them when I woke up.Normally Bree is the first one awake."At Burt's home,Burt wakes up in his bed and turns and sees Bree laying beside him,as they made love after their meeting at Chantel's the night before and Bree awakens and looks at Burt and asks him"What happened?"Burt tells her"As I recall,we had some drinks,came back here,turned on some Keith Ross,and had sex."Bree is shocked and tells Burt"That is so unlike me to do.Especially when I barely even know someone."Burt comments"We both were pretty plastered."Bree holds her head and tells Burt"I can feel the effects already."Burt gets up and heads over to get some medicine and tells Bree"Take two of these.The hangover will go away shortly afterwards."Bree looks around and asks"Is this Desi's old home?"Burt tells her"It was a gift and a bribe from Xavier to get me to move down here and work with him."Bree heads to the bathroom and tells Burt"You need a designer.This place is too dark in here."Burt tells him"With all I have learned about her family,it fits."Bree looks at Burt and tells him"I was once married to Michael you know."Burt quips"I heard about that.He's being sent to prison today."Bree laughs as she heads to take a shower,as Burt watches on with stars in his eyes."
   Meanwhile at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra is dressed and prepares to head down to Class and walks into Tenny's room and asks her sister"Are you going to get dressed?We have a company to run."Tenny looks at Ciarra and yawns"J.D.?J.D. is that you?Ciarra reminds Tenny"You are back in Adam's Landing now oldest sister.Beth called me and told me you had a breakdown in Blue Ridge.Tenny looks at her sister and tells her"I want to be alone today.You know how to manage a store.I just want to be by myself."Ciarra looks at Tenny and yells"Get out of that bed and get dressed!I won't let you lay around here and kick yourself.We have a company to keep alive and protect for Sully!"Ciarra turns on the lights and Tenny looks at her sister and snarls"Whatever you say.I'll get up,but I am staying here today!"Ciarra looks at her and rolls her eyes and tells her"I'll let you rest up today,but I expect you down there at Class at some point."Ciarra lets Precious into Tenny's bedroom,as he jumps on the bed and begins to lick Tenny and Ciarra tells her"He's been moping around here like a lost puppy since you left."Tenny looks at Precious and asks her Doberman"Has mean old Ciarra been cruel to you since I was away my sweet boy?"Precious lays next to Tenny and lays his head on her chest and Ciarra tells her sister"I know you are upset Tennessee.He knows it too."Ciarra tells Precious"Take care of your Mommy today and keep her out of trouble!"Ciarra walks out as Tenny and Precious goes back to sleep,as he lays next to his master,as Ciarra glances at the TV and hears about Emery's and she watches intently as the newscaster says"Longtime Blue Ridge Department Store Emery's will be closing their doors soon unless a buyer is found."Ciarra is quiet and is silent,as she heads to Class.As she heads to the elevator,she has a thought and says to herself"I'm going to visit Xavier."She has a flashback to her days at Emery's and sheds a tear as she gets on the elevator to leave.
   Meanwhile at Chantel's,Summer and Latoya meets up and Rashad joins Latoya as they kiss and she asks her boyfriend"How does it feel to get that first win?"Rashad looks at Latoya and says"It'd been better if you'd been there."Latoya tells him"I watched the race on TV and woke the babies up cheering you on."Rashad laughs as Summer asks Latoya"How can you work for Xavier Jackson?"Latoya tells Summer"He's not as bad as you think Summer.Leigh is very kind and sweet and she keeps him in check."Summer rolls her eyes as she tells Latoya and Rashad"I got to go somewhere today.You two make me sick!"Summer walks away as Latoya and Rashad catch up and Rashad asks Latoya"How are you enjoying it at Hell Hill?"Latoya tells him"I like it there.I enjoy spending time with Gracie and Xavier Jr and being with them makes me wish for a child of my own."Rashad looks at Latoya and tells her"We're not even married yet.I don't think the time is right yet for a child."Latoya looks at Rashad and is quiet for a moment and Rashad looks at her and says cautiously"I notice that look."Latoya opens her purse and tells Rashad"I went to the doctor yesterday morning and he told me I'm pregnant."Rashad is stunned and asks Latoya"Are you sure?"Latoya tells Rashad"Positive.But I haven't told Mom yet or anyone else."Rashad starts to cry and holds Latoya and says to her"I can't believe that I'm about to be a Dad.I just hope I am good at it.I never grew up with a Father around.This child will have me at their disposal anytime he or she needs me."Latoya tells Rashad"I know the feeling.I grew up without a Father myself.I know he's out there and if I ever meet him,I am kicking his ass for leaving me and my Mom."Rashad grabs Latoya's hand and tells her"I think we work so well because we come from similar backgrounds."Latoya smiles and gives Rashad a kiss and tells him"Who do you want to break the news to first?Your Mom?Or mine?"Rashad's quiet and tells Latoya"I think we should get them all together at Hell Hill and make the announcement."Latoya looks at Rashad and tells him"I think that'd be smart.I think my Mom will be trouble.She won't be pleased,but in time she'll warm up to the idea."Rashad and Latoya holds each other as each of them are happy and are excited what the future holds.
   At Jackson Inc,Ciarra arrives and finds Burt and Bree in Xavier's office and Burt asks Ciarra"What are you doing here?"Ciarra looks at Burt as she notices him and Bree and asks Burt"Is my nephew here?"Burt tells his former Mother In Law"He hasn't arrived yet.What's going on?"Ciarra tells Burt"I take it you heard about Emery's closing their doors."Burt is stunned and says"Emery's is going out of business?Damn.That place is an institution in Blue Ridge."Ciarra responds"Yes it is.I ran that store for many years before going into business with Tennessee with Sullivan's.With all that's happened in Blue Ridge,Emery's closure will only hurt Blue Ridge and someone needs to save it."Bree asks Ciarra"How can you handle Tenny?The few times I've been around her,she has been cold and hateful to me.I don't understand her at all."Ciarra looks at Bree and tells her"Tennessee isn't a person that warms up to people.She has her ways."Bree comments"From what I've seen,she is a cold hearted bitch."Ciarra gets upset and tells Bree"Don't talk about my sister.She may seem strong and all,but you don't know her and you have no room to cast judgement on her!"Burt asks Ciarra"How is she dealing with everything that's happened in Blue Ridge?"Ciarra tells Burt"She's not handling things well at all right now.I called Allan and he's going over to stay with her while I'm down at Class today.She doesn't need to be by herself."Ciarra tells Burt"Tell my nephew to call me when he gets in.Emery's can't close.If that happens,Blue Ridge will become a war-zone."Ciarra walks out and Bree comments"Ciarra doesn't act nothing like her sister."Burt tells Bree"Ciarra and Tenny are very close.She's the only person that really knows Tenny these days.I slept with Tenny years ago after J.D. died.When J.D. died,Tenny changed and she never got over him."Bree is curious and asks Burt"Why did you and Tenny have sex?"Burt tells Bree"She needed someone.She was lost and it was a one time thing,but she just wanted to be loved."Bree is quiet as she says to him"You must love sex."Burt answers"I do actually."Bree confesses to Burt"I did enjoy last night.That was the best sex I've ever had in my life."Burt and Bree looks at each other intently as they engage in a kiss.
    Meanwhile back at Hell Hill,Leigh sits in the nursery,as Latoya returns and Leigh asks Latoya"How did your morning go with Rashad?"Latoya tells her"We celebrated his win and I finally got something off my chest that I've needed to do."Leigh asks Latoya"That you're pregnant?"Latoya is quiet and asks Leigh"How did you know?"Leigh tells Latoya"You're glowing.And I've noticed your eating habits.Why are you so secretive about it?"Latoya looks at Leigh and confides in her,saying"My Mom won't be pleased to know about this when she finds out.She will flip out."Leigh gently tells Latoya"It's only because she's concerned and wants what's best for you.She may also be scarred after giving birth to you and raising you by herself.She'll warm up to it Latoya."Latoya looks at Leigh and says"I hope you're right."Leigh gives Latoya a hug and tells her"She will accept it I promise you.Rashad is a good kid.He has morals and integrity.She will accept it."Latoya looks at Leigh and says"I hope so."
   Down at The Storm Shelter,Xavier walks in and sees Tommy and asks Sayyid"Has our guest opened up yet?"Tommy yells at Xavier"I've told you everything I'm going to tell you Xavier!What you should do is let me go if you know what's good for you and your family."Sayyid jumps up and gets his AK47 as Xavier walks over and asks Tommy"What do you mean by"What's good for me and my family Tommy?I hope you remember your last visit here."Tommy yells angrily at Xavier"You are a sick twisted son of a bitch to lock his own family up in a Storm Shelter."Xavier quips"After what you just said,I have all the reason in the world to leave you here to rot.Now we are going to talk about your Father.Where is he?Who is he working for?"Tommy looks at Xavier and in a cocky tone tells him"And I would tell you that because?"Xavier pulls out his Colt 45 and walks over and bends down and whispers in Tommy's ear"Because if you don't tell me,you will be dead.I would think by now you would know better than to test me!"Tommy looks at Xavier and snarks"I will never tell you a thing you ruthless bastard,you are just as mean and cruel as our Grandfather!"Xavier grabs Tommy and slams him against the concrete wall and calmly reminds him"Your Grandfather Tommy.He was my Father.He would be alive if it wasn't for you and your Father."Tommy yells"He deserved what he got!"Xavier looks at Sayyid and tells him"Make Tommy comfortable.I have things to do."Xavier walks out of the Storm Shelter and once again grabs his stomach in pain and stops for a moment and walks up the hill as he receives a text and then makes a phone call.
   At The Sunset Club,Summer arrives to go to her suite and bumps into someone and he turns around and says"What are you doing here?"Summer happily says with joy"Uncle Brock!"They embrace in a hug and Brock Jr asks his niece"What are you doing back here?"Summer tells him"I don't really know."Brock Jr tells his niece"I know about what happened to your Mom and payback is coming to all parties involved.I promise that."Summer asks her uncle"Where's Tommy?"Brock Jr tells his niece"I haven't been able to get in touch with him.I am worried about him.I am scared Xavier may have him locked up somewhere."Summer quips"He does take after Grandpa."Brock Jr tells her"He's about to find out that he can't always get his way."Summer smiles.Meanwhile,a man walks towards Brock Jr and Summer and looks at Summer and tells her"You look and act just like your Mother.I like that."Brock Jr warns the man"I'd be careful if I was you,talking to my niece like that."The man looks at Brock Jr and warns him"You keep your damn mouth shut when it comes to giving me orders."Everything is ready.I'm ready to reveal myself."Summer begins to walk away and Brock Jr grabs her and tells her"I don't think that would be wise to do.Not just yet."Meanwhile,Winston and Ava arrives outside The Sunset Club,and Xavier meets up with them and he tells them"I got Tommy nice and cozy at the Storm Shelter."Inside,Brock Jr,Summer,and the man walks into The Jackson Room and the man tells them with an evil smile"I can't wait to see their faces when they see me."

1 comment:

  1. MY , MY, WHAT A TANGLE WEB WE WEAVE !! ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EPISODE ! JUST WHAT I NEEDED WITH MY COFFEE THIS MORNING ! FIREWORKS ARE ON THE AGENDA NOW !!

    ReplyDelete