Friday, May 24, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 150. Anything Goes

  It's the next morning in Adam's Landing,as the news reports of a fire in Sugar Creek at The Sugar Cane Motel.Ava is at her mansion and Winston wakes up and walks into the living room and sees Ava sitting on the couch and asks her"Did you burn that motel down in Sugar Creek?"Ava looks at Winston and calmly says"That was for my son.If the bitch had of stayed in Sugar Creek,then there would have been no problems."Winston looks at Ava and tells her"You've grown cold and killing Rachel won't help you get over the loss of Jack."Ava looks at Winston and says"You have Burt.Bree has a Father.I have to introduce Bree to her father."Ava gets up and heads to the door,as she's dressed and Winston looks at Ava and asks her"What do you mean Bree has a father?"Ava quips"Country is another one that fell into Jamie's sex web."Winston asks"Where's Country?"Ava walks into the garage,and Country's handcuffed to the chair,and Ava tells him"Time to own up to what you did years ago."Country is silent as Ava takes him to The Farm to meet with Bree.Winston looks on with worry and receives a phone call from Burt,who's at Jackson Inc and tells him"I got a report from Sugar Creek.There were 3 survivors in that fire."Winston tells his son"Don't tell that to Ava."
  At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra wakes up and walks into the living room and hears Precious crying in the other room.She walks over to let him out of his bedroom,and heads into the kitchen and asks Precious"Where's your Mommy?"Ciarra yells"Tennessee?"Ciarra walks into Tenny's bedroom and notices the bed's made and sees a letter on the bed and Ciarra picks it up and reads the letter and rolls her eyes and says to herself"Tennessee Martin Sullivan.I should have put a padlock on your door last night."Ciarra gets the phone and calls Beth and asks her niece"Is your Mother in town?"Beth,in Blue Ridge tells her Aunt"I haven't seen her."Ciarra tells Beth"She knows about what happened."Beth responds"I heard about the bounty."Ciarra tells Beth"She's in Blue Ridge."Beth hangs up,as does Ciarra as she calls Allan,as Beth sits at the nurse's station at Park Lane Hospital in Blue Ridge and calls Tenny,but gets no response and she tells herself"Damnit.I know where she is."At The Sullivan Estate,Tenny walks to J.D's and Jacob's grave and gasps in horror as she sees the graffiti on her Husband's grave and turns to looks at her former home and falls to her knees as she breaks down in tears and swears"The bastard that did this will pay with his life!I promise that!"Tenny gets up and walks into the house and looks around at the charred remains and screams"I have already lost J.D. and now I've lost the last piece of my world!"She looks up and cries"What have I done to deserve this?What have I done to deserve this?"Xavier and Sayyid walks inside and Tenny backs up in fear and Xavier stares at his Grandmother with tears in his eyes,as Tenny looks at him and Xavier grabs his Grandmother and holds her intently as she cries in her Grandson's arms as he looks at Sayyid and he is silent,shedding a tear,understanding the pain Xavier and Tenny feels.
  Back in Adam's Landing,Ruth is at The Farm as Bree gets ready to go to Jackson Inc to talk to Burt and Ruth asks Bree"Has Frank left for Blue Ridge?"Bree tells her Grandmother"He left this morning."Ruth then asks"Where's your sister?"Bree tells her"Summer is asleep.I got to go down to Jackson Inc,and promise me that you and Summer will get along.Do it for me."Ruth looks at Bree and tells her"Everytime I see Summer,I see what happened to Ava all those years ago and it hurts me to see it.That was the worst way of betrayal I've ever seen and Russell and Jamie broke this family apart."Bree tells Ruth"It's in the past now.Try to be there for Summer.Russell's gone and she only has us and she needs support."Ruth looks down and tells Bree"I will try sweetie,but I can't make no promises."Bree hugs her Grandmother as she heads out and Ruth heads into the kitchen and gets a phone call from Winston,asking her"Is Ava over there yet?"Ruth asks Winston"Is she back in town?"Winston tells Ruth"Ava burned down The Sugar Cane Motel last night and she got early this morning.She's not herself."Ruth tells Winston"I have a gut feeling Ava's having a meltdown and she is holding it all in like she did when she was raped years ago."Summer meanwhile walks into the kitchen and Ruth has a lost stare at her Granddaughter as she tells Winston on the phone"Jamie hurt my family so badly when she and Russell got together,and now I fear the worst for her."Summer yells"And good morning to you too Ruth."Ruth hangs up the phone as Summer angrily tells her Grandmother"I am sick of the pity party on the woman that killed my Mom!And I'm sick of the fact that you and B.R. did nothing but ignore me as I was growing up!"Ruth looks at Summer and tells her sternly"Your Mother wasn't a saint Summer.She wasn't close to one and when I look at you,I see the time Ava was ran down by Jamie,I see my daughter shivering and shaking in fear after Brock Jr and Jamie sent Aaron Pittman to rape Ava to break up her marriage.And when I see you and the way you act,you remind me so much of Jamie,it makes me sick!"Summer snaps"I can't help what has happened and as far as I'm concerned,get the hell over it."Ruth looks at Summer and tells her"When you have children and if they turn out like your Mom,then tell me to get the hell over it!"Summer yells at Ruth angrily"You always favored Ava.That was why my Mom did the things she did,she wanted attention.I can see why she turned out the way she did.She had horrible parents.."Ruth slaps Summer across the face and snarls"Don't you EVER repeat that to me again.Your sister asked me to try to be cordial with you,but I don't think I can."Summer tells Ruth"Go to hell!I don't need you.I don't need this family.All of you are crazy!"Summer storms out and Ruth looks up and shakes her head in disgust.
  At the ALPD,Bobby sits in his office as Aretha,Terrance,and Willie arrives and Bobby tells them"I have set a date for Michael's trial.He's going straight to Unity Prison."Willie asks Bobby"Doesn't he have to plea first?"Bobby tells them"Now that I'm the DA,I will play by my rules and Michael deserves to be in Prison for what he's done."Aretha and Terrance sides with Bobby as Willie has reservations and tells Bobby"I don't want any special treatment because I'm close to Ruth and her family.I want to be treated as equal as anyone else."Aretha and Terrance looks at their Mother and tells her"Years ago,if someone had done what Michael has done to us,it would have been ignored and wiped under the table.He deserves to be sent to Prison."Willie looks at them and says in a reminiscent tone"It was bad back then.Clem and I dealt with many racists and I'll never forget the time Clem had a relationship with Michael's Grandmother,Bertha Barr,he was beaten up and the next night they all gathered in the yard and burned crosses.Do what you want to do.It's time to prove that no matter what color,or sexual orientation you are,you are equal."Bobby tells The Evans"Michael's trial will be today and we have enough to send him to Prison."Bobby tells Willie,as she and Aretha and Terrance walks out"Clem is out of jail."Willie turns around and asks"My brother was here?"Bobby tells Willie"He was here about to be transported to Unity,and I cleared him."Willie is silent and tells Bobby"Where did he go?"Bobby tells her"Xavier hired him.And he still goes by Sayyid Ross."Willie rolls her eyes and tells them"He changed so much.He moved away and I've only seen him a few times.It's time to see my Baby Brother."Bobby tells her"He's in Blue Ridge right now with Xavier."Willie responds"That was horrible about what happened to The Sullivan Estate.Xavier has a great person by his side if Clem is there."Bobby nods as Willie,Terrance,and Aretha leaves and Bobby makes a phone call and tells the person on the other line"I want Michael's trial set for today.And I want to over and done quickly!"
  In Blue Ridge,Beth has arrived at The Sullivan Estate and sees her Mother and son holding each other and Beth asks Tenny"Why are you here Mama?"Tenny looks at Beth and yells"Nobody's going to keep me away from here now!How dare you attempt to keep this from me Beth!"Beth looks at Sayyid and asks Xavier"What's Blue Ridge's King of the Streets doing here?"Xavier tells her"He works for me and we're about to find out who did this and take care of their ass."Tenny tells her Grandson and Sayyid"Thank you."Tenny looks at Sayyid and asks him"Didn't your wife work for me years ago at Sullivan's?"Sayyid answers"She managed the Eastwood store."Tenny looks at the AK47 in Sayyid's hand and tells him"Find the person who did this to my home and I will see to it you get $20,000,000."Sayyid sternly tells Tenny"My wife and daughter enjoyed working for you and that alone is payment Ms.Sullivan.You and J.D. were pillars of Blue Ridge for years and years and it was never the same when J.D. died and Sullivan's closed."Tenny starts to cry and tells Sayyid"It's my fault everything happened here.It's all my fault.If I hadn't of been selfish,I could have kept Blue Ridge thriving."Beth holds her Mother as Xavier and Sayyid assures her"None of this is your fault.Times change and things have changed here since you left."Tenny tells Xavier and Sayyid"I hope you kill whoever did this and promise me you won't hesisitate to pull the trigger?"Xavier and Sayyid nods as Beth asks her son"Are you planning to go out and hunt down the person that did this with him?"Sayyid gets defensive and asks Beth"You got a problem with me?Is it because I'm black?Is it because I'm a muslim?"Xavier tells Sayyid"Chill out."Beth tells Sayyid"I know you controlled the streets of Blue Ridge for years.I have a feeling that those thugs that worked for you did this."Sayyid looks at Beth and promises"I don't give a damn who's behind it!When they're found,they are dead!"Beth reminds Xavier"Remember your wife and children.Don't get killed trying to defend our family."Xavier tells Beth and Tenny to head to his mansion,and hugs his Mother and Grandmother and Beth and Tenny leaves and as Tenny walks out she tells Xavier and Sayyid"One more thing,if you find the bastard,I want to do the honors."Beth tells her Mother"You're going to relax!"They head out and Sayyid asks Xavier"Are you able to go out into these streets and hunt somebody down?"Xavier assures Sayyid"When it comes to my family,and when I see this,it only tells me I have to do this."Xavier puts Sayyid's hand on his chest and tells him"Do you feel that?"Sayyid looks Xavier down and quips"You ready."Xavier tells him"Damn right."Sayyid pulls out his briefcase and they get their guns ready,as they prepare to hit the streets of Blue Ridge to find the person behind the destruction of The Sullivan Estate.
  Back in Adam's Landing,Burt's at his office at Jackson Inc,as Bree arrives and Burt tells her"I hear you're going to work here now?"Bree sighs"Looks like it.I never wanted to work here,but Xavier has helped me out with searching for my Father and the only thing he can expect is that I won't kiss his ass.He reminds me a lot of my Grandfather and I never liked how he did business."Burt asks"Then why are you working here?"Bree looks at Burt and tells him"I am a Jackson.And I will defend my family name."Burt looks at Bree and tells her"You are fiery.It's great to see you've accepted your family traditions."Bree quickly tells Burt"I don't pride myself for that streak that runs in my family."Burt looks at Bree and tells her"I think you should.It can be beneficial in this business."Ava meanwhile walks into the office,with Country and Ava looks at her niece and tells her"Here's your father."Bree looks at Country and walks over and punches him in the face and yells"All these years I never even knew.And you were around.You worked for my family."Country looks at Bree and tells her"Your Mama told me to stay silent.She wanted someone else to be your Father."Ava looks at Country and says to him"This lady grew up without never knowing her Father.You are a weak man Country.If it hadn't been for your error in that storm shelter,I'd never had to go to Sugar Creek to finish what should have been finished when the bitch aborted my nephew!"Burt tells Country"Xavier's in Blue Ridge right now and when he finds out about this.I don't think he will be pleased."Country yells at all of them"He knew I was Bree's Daddy.X and I have been best friends since 1st grade.I told him about it and he swore to secrecy."Bree fumes with anger and asks"He knew?"Country looks at his daughter and says"He did and I left that mistake in the past!And that's where it will stay as far as I am concerned."Bree looks at Burt and Country and walks over to her Father and angrily tells him"You pride yourself on being the good guy and helping my family.You failed!"Bree tells Burt"Tell Xavier that I decline the offer!"Bree storms out and Country attempts to go after Bree,but Ava tells him"I think it's too late now.Country leaves Jackson Inc and tells Ava"I hope you are pleased that you've just ruined your niece's life and mine."Ava coldly quips to Country"Ever heard of wearing a condom?"Country leaves and Ava looks at Burt and tells him"Bree will come to her senses and work here.Give her some time.Xavier was troubled back then with Desi leaving town and all,he wasn't himself."Bree walks back in the office and tells Burt and Ava"I heard what you all were talking about.That was around the time Desi fled town?"Burt warns Bree"Desi isn't a name that he needs to hear right now."Ava agrees and tells her niece"I will protect you Bree.It's nobody's loss but Country's."Bree's angry and looks at Ava and with tears in her eyes tells her Aunt"I have nobody now but my sister."Ava looks at her niece and tells her"I don't have my son."They hug and hold each other tightly as Ava tells Bree gently"Aunt Ava's here."Bree holds onto Ava as she cries as Burt walks quietly out of the room.
  Meanwhile in Blue Ridge,Beth and Tenny returns to Xavier and Leigh's mansion and Sully and Jared are there,as Sully's left the hospital and asks her Great-Grandmother"What are you doing here Gran?"Tenny is quiet and looks at Sully and Jared,as they sit on the couch together and says somberly"The Sullivan Love.It warms my heart."Tenny heads upstairs and Sully asks her Grandmother"How's Daddy?I didn't see him this morning?"Beth is quiet and tells Sully and Jared"He's in town and he's out for blood."Jared tells them"He never arrived last night."Beth tells them"He stayed on the jet and he's working with Sayyid Ross."Sully takes a deep breath and asks"The Sayyid Ross that used to control the ghettos of Blue Ridge?"Beth assures her Granddaughter"He isn't as bad as the media portrayed him.I met him earlier and he has a history and respect for our family.I feel safe knowing he's by Xavier's side."Sully looks at Jared and tells him"Ever heard of Keith Ross?"Jared answers"The King of Quiet Storm?"Sully tells her husband"He was raised here and Sayyid is his father."Jared is stunned as is Beth as she says"I got his albums at home.He is about to open a club in Adam's Landing called Jazz."Sully tells Jared"We'll have a place to celebrate once all this is over."Jared and Sully kiss as Beth watches them and upstairs,Tenny has walked into Xavier's bedroom and opens a closet and finds a pistol and says to herself quietly and calmly"J.D. gave this to Xavier on his birthday when he moved here."Tenny looks at the gun and sees a picture of her husband sitting on the night stand by Xavier's bed and says"I am ready to join you J.D."Downstairs,Beth sits with Sully and Jared as they watch TV and they hear a gunshot and Beth runs up the stairs and once she walks into Xavier's room.Tenny sits cowered in the corner and yells and screams with tears in her eyes"Damnit Damnit!I can't do this.I wish I was dead!"Beth walks over to her Mother and takes the gun as Tenny cries in Beth's arms and tells her daughter"I hate life Beth.These bastards has taken the last piece of J.D. I had.My home's gone Beth!"Beth consoles her Mother as she has a nervous breakdown.
  In South Blue Ridge,one of the worst neighborhoods in Blue Ridge,Xavier and Sayyid gets out of Xavier's SUV,with their guns loaded as Sayyid leads the way as he kicks down the door and inside are thugs and prostitutes and looks at Sayyid and goes"You have returned too late."Sayyid and Xavier points their AK47s at the people in the house and Xavier coldly asks"Did you vandalize The Sullivan Estate?"A thug pulls a gun out and Sayyid shoots him dead and looks at everyone else and yells"Don't chicken out!Either you tell me who is behind this,or all of you are dead!"Everyone gets quiet as Sayyid yells"Answer me!"One of the thugs asks Sayyid"So you finally sold your soul to whitey?"Sayyid shoots him and tells everyone else"I'm not playing games.Your vibes tells me you're guilty.Now who was the bastard that is leading your gang?"A man walks into the room and says"I know."Sayyid and Xavier turns around and Sayyid asks the man,a pimp called"Papa T" tells his old rival"I didn't do it,but these thugs and whores in here do."Xavier and Sayyid looks at Papa T as the thugs pulls out their guns on Sayyid and Xavier and there's a standoff as Papa T tells everyone"I'm going to back Sayyid.You all know you've sold your souls to the white!"Xavier is silent for a moment and asks Papa T"Who is he?"Papa T tells Sayyid and Xavier"He's left town."Xavier and Sayyid shoots out the house as Papa T takes his prostitutes out as he tells Sayyid and Xavier while leaving"I will keep my ears open.Sayyid warns him"You best do that or your ass is next!"Xavier and Sayyid looks at each other for a moment and Sayyid tells Xavier"We'll find him and soon."Xavier tells him"Yes we will."They head out of the house and heads for Xavier's mansion.
 

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT RACHEL IS ALIVE ! IF SHE IS , THAT GIRL HAS MORE LIVES THAN A CAT !! LOL I FEEL SORRY FOR COUNTRY, HE WAS X'S RIGHT HAND MAN !

    ReplyDelete