Monday, May 27, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 151. The First Domino To Fall

  In Blue Ridge,Xavier and Sayyid returns to his mansion,as Beth awaits them and she asks her son"Did you find the bastard yet?"Sayyid tells Beth"We went to South Blue Ridge,and we got a few answers.But this isn't over yet.Xavier asks his Mother"Where's Sully and Jared?"Beth tells him"They went to the mall for a bit.Your Grandmother is having a hard time and she is breaking down.She's napping right now,hopefully the medicine I gave her will help calm her nerves."Xavier looks at his Mother and Sayyid and tells both of them"I am going to make a phone call to Bobby.I can only think of one person who'd do something like this."Beth reminds Xavier"Brock Jr is in prison."Sayyid looks at Beth and Xavier and tells them"I heard he and Tommy were pardoned by Russell Marx before he was kicked out of the ALPD."Xavier looks at them and says"I'm not surprised that Russell would do that.I just hope he enjoys that Senate Seat because it won't be long before I destroy his ass if what I'm thinking is true."Beth and Sayyid looks at each other and both of them as well as Xavier discusses Brock Jr and all of them agree as Xavier tells them"If he's out of jail,then he is going to be after Jackson Inc.He killed our Father.We all know if a man is capable of that,then he's capable of anything."All of them are quiet as they all think for a moment and Xavier tells Sayyid"Stay here and watch over things.I'm going to explore a bit."Xavier,with his Colt 45,heads out and Beth looks at Sayyid and tells him"You may want to go with him."Sayyid laughs as he tells Beth"I think he'll be fine.He proved that earlier."Beth looks at Sayyid and tells him"Xavier has a mean streak and when he goes out with that gun,that means he's about to do something."
  At Blue Ridge Speedway,Frank,Rashad,and Cale are in his Motor coach,as qualifying has concluded and Frank has the Pole,as Rashad once again starts 2nd.There's a knock at the door of Frank's Motor coach,and he answers it to find Allison as she tells them"I couldn't resist staying away from the track."Cale and Allison holds each other tight as they kiss and Frank is happy to see her as he notices she's using a cane and says"I see you left the walker behind."Allison laughs"Gets in my way."Cale quips"So does crutches."Allison looks at Cale and tells him"Good thing my Mom's a doctor."Cale laughs as all of them sit and watch the other cars qualify and Jesse's car takes the track and the announcer says on the TV"Jesse Adams Racing has a new driver this week behind the wheel.He carries a prestigious name in the racing world and he's in a good car."All of them grows silent as Frank watches on and looks at everyone with a look of shock and goes"How in the hell did this happen?"Rashad tells them"Isn't that Brock Jr's son?"Frank quietly says"It is."Tommy qualifies 25th,and the announcer quips"He has a high standard to live up to since his Uncle is currently on the Pole,and a 6 time Champion."Frank walks outside and Cale follows him and asks his Father"Where are you going?"Frank tells Cale"Something isn't right here."Jesse walks over to Frank and laughs"Like my new driver?He is a great addition to the Jackson legacy."Frank looks at Jesse and warns him"You have always been a failure Jesse.Your former driver is in jail.And your new driver has somehow gotten out of jail.You sure know how to pick them."Jesse looks at Frank and tells him with a smile"Money talks Frank.Ever heard of pay drivers?"Frank quickly responds,as he walks away"Get used to being a back-mark Jesse."Frank and Cale walk away,as Jesse heads to his Motor coach and finds Tommy inside and he tells him"25th?You better do better than that out there today!"Tommy looks at Jesse and tells him"I'm paying you so you just shut the hell up!"Jesse asks him angrily"Where's my money then?Your backer isn't here?"Tommy laughs"He has things more important to attend to."Jesse grabs Tommy by the shirt and warns him"If your backer fails me,then my career is over!And I have nothing to lose."Jesse shows Tommy his pistol as Tommy begins to get scared."Back in Frank's Motor Coach,Frank and Cale returns as Allison and Rashad discuss racing,and Frank tells Rashad"If Tommy gets close to you today in the race,hit him in the rear.Turn one is where you do it."Cale and Allison are shocked as Frank tells all of them"J.D. Sullivan built this track and I helped him design it.Tommy and Junior are two people in my family that are irredeemable.I don't like to race dirty,but I make exceptions."Cale asks his Father"Would you put your nephew in the wall?"Frank puts his hands on Cale's shoulders and tells him"There's much you haven't learned yet about our family Cale.If you knew all that I do,you would feel exactly the same way."Meanwhile Xavier shows up at Blue Ridge Speedway and says to himself"So Tommy is driving now?Time for a visit."
  Meanwhile in Adam's Landing,Leigh has arrived at Class,as Ciarra and Precious are sitting at Sully's desk and Leigh asks Ciarra"I am surprised you brought Precious with you.I thought you didn't like him?"Ciarra looks at Precious,as his eyes are sad and she tells Leigh"He misses Tennessee.He's been moping all day.She is hurting and he knows it."Leigh asks Ciarra with concern"And how are you handling everything?"Ciarra looks at Leigh and says calmly,with a sad look in her eye"It's only a shell of yesterday Leigh.I am hurt that somebody would desecrate my husband's grave and destroy our home,but if I dwell on it,then I will only hurt more.Working is a great distraction."Leigh sits down and tells Ciarra"I am worried about X.He is up there and so is Sully and Beth.With Tenny there also,he's got his hands full."Ciarra looks at Leigh and tells her"Blue Ridge has declined over the past few years.Jacob and I had considered moving but we decided against it.I can reflect on the past and how wonderful it was,but when I would go out to Royal Park Mall,or Downtown,and see the changes,it broke my heart."Leigh says quietly"Royal Park Mall.Xavier built that mall with Tenny as I recall."Ciarra smiles and says"He designed it too.It was a showplace.The first mall in Blue Ridge with 5 anchors and he has kept it up,but Royal Park is a shadow of what it was."Leigh tells Ciarra"I can't believe how bad things have changed there.It breaks my heart."Ciarra grabs Leigh's hand and assures her"Xavier is the only person that has kept Blue Ridge alive.If he wasn't around,it'd died long ago.After he thought you were gone,he worked all the time.He surprises me how he adapts and keeps going.For most people,it'd kill them."Leigh smiles and says"I remember B.R. telling me one time that X had ice in his veins."Ciarra smiles and says"He's done a wonderful job keeping his family together.He's truly one of a kind."Both ladies agree as Leigh and Ciarra sits in Sully's office and discuss business.
  At the Adam's Landing Courthouse,Bobby has arrived in the courtroom as he gets his case ready for Michael's trial.Aretha,Terrance,and Willie are by his side as Bobby tells them"We got this thing covered.Michael Barr is about to be sent to Unity and we got everything ready to go."Michael is brought into the Courtroom in handcuffs and gives an evil glare to The Evans and yells at Bobby"So what happened to a fair trial ******lover?"Bobby keeps his calm,as Aretha,Terrance,and Willie grows red with anger in their eyes as Aretha walks over to Michael and angrily and calmly says"It's good you're in a courtroom,because if you wasn't,I'd kick your ass!"Michael snarks"You should be in jail along with sissy boy over there."Terrance gets angry and Willie grabs her son's hand and reminds him"Justice is going to prevail Terrance.Keep your calm."Desi arrives and shrieks"This is a damn farce.Isn't there supposed to be a plea before a trial?"Bobby looks at Desi and tells her"With the evidence I have,we know he's guilty and say goodbye to your son before you join him."Desi gets angry and tells Michael"I've called Cara and she's on her way to defend you.Don't worry about a thing Mikey."The Judge comes out of his chambers and tells everyone"We're ready to begin.The State vs Michael Barr."Desi yells"Shouldn't his attorney be here?"The Judge warns Desi"Michael has an attorney appointed and you need to sit down and shut up or else you'll be held in contempt."Desi sits down as Olivia and Allan walks in and sits on the other side of the courtroom,behind Bobby,and The Evans as Desi gives her sister an evil glare as Bobby presents his case to the judge.
  Meanwhile in Blue Ridge,Beth and Sayyid sits in the living room of Xavier's mansion,as Tenny walks downstairs and asks them in a confused tone"J.D.?"Beth walks her Mother over to the couch as Tenny sits down and asks"Am I at home?"Beth tells her"I gave you something to help you calm down Mama.You know where you are."Tenny looks at Beth and Sayyid and laughs"I know where I am.Where's my husband?"Sayyid looks on with worry as Beth tells her Mother"Your act isn't working!You need to wake up!"Tenny looks at Beth and tells her"You should have just gave me an overdose so I could have been with J.D.!I don't want to live no more."Beth tells Tenny"Everything will be fine Mama.Xavier may have found the person behind everything."Tenny looks at Beth and tells her daughter in a despondent tone"I have went almost 25 years without my husband Beth.All I had left of him was my home.I could go there and remember him.It's gone now and I have nothing left.Why do I want to live Beth?"WHY?"Sayyid looks at Tenny and tells her in a gentle tone"You have a family that loves you Ms.Sullivan."Tenny yells at Sayyid"My family can take care of themselves.I only want one thing damnit and that is my J.D.!I want back my damn house and my life!Do any of you know what it's like to lose someone you love?DO YOU?"Sayyid looks at Tenny and tells her"You have many things that would make most envious.I know what it's like to lose the people you love.I lost my wife and daughter and son by my rival.I came home one day and my home was riddled with bullets,as the radio was playing and I seen my family dead before my eyes.I was angry and at that point,I gave up my job at Jim's,although your husband and his brother tried their hardest to talk me out of it,I left and went to the streets.I know how you feel Ms.Sullivan,but you are the matriarch to your family,you are the rock.You have to stay together,so your family can stay together."Beth holds her Mother's hand as Beth starts to cry after listening to Sayyid and Tenny looks at them and says somberly with tears in her eyes"I failed at that.I ran away and I let everyone down."Beth looks at her Mother and tells her"You didn't let nobody down Mama.Everybody deals with things in their own way.Nobody held anything against you for going to Monaco after Daddy died.Ciarra,Jacob,Xavier and I all made sure everything was taken care of and we understood Mama."Tenny looks at Beth and says"I have never gotten over him.I dream of him and I still hear his voice and see his face.I should have listened to him and retired from Sullivan's.But I didn't and I never got to say goodbye."Tenny breaks down in tears as Beth and Sayyid comforts her as Tenny cries"I never got to say goodbye."
  Back in Adam's Landing,Burt sits in his office at Jackson Inc as Winston walks in and tells him"I took care of the damages in the fire in Sugar Creek."Burt asks his Father"Have you seen the latest news?"Winston asks"About Rachel being arrested?"Burt tells him"I hear that the authorities in Sugar Creek are looking for Desi also.Apparently when Ava went to Sugar Creek she used Desi's name."Winston sits back and tells Burt"I think that will boost Ava's spirits."At the Adam's Landing Courthouse,Bobby has presented his case to the court and the judge tells everyone"I am sickly offended by what has occurred.There's nothing here that proves to me that Michael Barr is innocent and nothing redeemable by his actions."The jury hands the judge their verdict and The judge tells Michael"Michael Davis Barr,you are guilty on all charges and I sentence you to 35 years in Unity Prison."Desi shrieks"This is a fix!"The judge motions to a deputy and looks at Desi and tells her"Don't worry about not seeing your son Ms.Lane.We have some charges on you also."The deputy walks over and handcuffs her as she is read her rights and yells"Why am I being arrested?"The judge tells her"Apparently you burned down The Sugar Cane Motel in Sugar Creek."Desi yells"I am innocent!"The judge looks at Desi and tells her"You will have to dispute that with the people of Sugar Creek."Desi is taken to jail,as is Michael.Olivia and Allan looks on as Olivia tells Allan"Karma's a bitch."Allan holds her hand and says"Yes it is."The Evans gives each other a family hug as they rejoice and Willie tells Bobby with tears in her eyes"I never thought I'd see the day that the guilty would pay for what they have done.This is a victory for all minorities!"Bobby tells Willie"I promised you that justice would be served and it was."Aretha and Terrance thanks Bobby and Bobby humbly tells all of them"No thank you is needed.It's my job."Bobby packs up and leaves,as The Evans walks out of the courtroom with their heads held high and celebrating their victory.
  At Blue Ridge Speedway meanwhile,the drivers are called to pit road as the race is about to start.Frank gets into Cale's car as Allison stands by and tells him"Thank you for being there for me.I don't know if I'll drive again,but thank you for giving me a chance."Frank laughs"You don't let your Grandmother corrupt your mind about me."Allison laughs and assures him"I know you Frank.You're a great man and I'm glad to have drove for you."Rashad straps up in Allison's car as Cale tells him"Go win this race today for my girl.I hear this may be a full time job for you."Rashad asks Cale"Is Allison not coming back?"Cale tells him"She's hanging it up.Welcome to The Stock Car League my friend."Rashad is quiet and tells Cale"Tell Allison that if she wants to drive again,I'm willing to give her back her seat."Cale tells him"Just go win today."Meanwhile Jesse is at his car and looks around and an official walks up and asks Jesse"Where's your driver?"Jesse tells him"I have no idea."The official warns him"If he doesn't show up in the next few minutes,then you're out of this race."Jesse shakes his head in disgust.Tommy meanwhile is in a suite,overlooking the Speedway,as Xavier pulls out his Colt 45 and coldly asks his nephew"Where is your Father?"Tommy snaps"I owe you no answers."Xavier walks over and turns off the safety and tells Tommy"I hear he's back in Adam's Landing.And why was he here in Blue Ridge?"Tommy grows scared,as Xavier quips"We're up on the top floor and I don't have an extra parachute for you when you go skydiving."Tommy is quiet as Xavier opens the door and tells Tommy"You have two choices,either tell me why you and your sorry excuse for a Dad vandalized The Sullivan Estate,or the highlight of this 500 will be you falling onto the racetrack."Tommy looks at Xavier and coldly says"We aren't the only ones involved."In Adam's Landing,Brock Jr arrives in a room at The Sunset Club and tells a man in the room"My part is done."The man turns around and tells him"We both have something in common and we're about to knock the king from his throne."
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment