Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 137. The Line Between Love And Hate

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at Hell Hill,Leigh wakes up to find a note from Xavier sitting by the bed that says"To the most beautiful lady I've known.Meet me at the office later.X"Leigh says to herself with a smile"Workaholic."She puts on her robe and heads to the nursery and checks on Gracie and Xavier Jr,and kisses each of them and Leigh walks down to Latoya's room,as Leigh's going to meet her husband.Leigh knocks on the door and walks in the room and sees Latoya and Rashad in bed together and Leigh sternly says"Latoya!"Both Latoya and Rashad awaken as Leigh looks at Latoya and warns her"X and I hired you to help us with Gracie and Little X.Why are you bringing people over to my home?"Rashad immediately apologizes to Leigh and Leigh asks Rashad"Aren't you Aretha Evans' son?"Rashad responds"I am."Rashad goes to get dressed as he gets ready to head down to FJR and Leigh tells Latoya"I like him,but if you're going to work here,I don't want you to be bringing people over without telling myself of Xavier."Latoya tells Leigh"I apologize and I will let you know when I have someone over again."Leigh looks at her as Rashad comes out of the bathroom to leave and kisses Latoya. Rashad heads to FJR,and Leigh tells Latoya"I got to go down to meet with Xavier.I am going to trust you to watch those two in the nursery."Latoya agrees and Leigh reminds her as she heads off to get ready"No visitors."Latoya nods as Leigh walks away and Latoya rolls her eyes and says to herself"Today will be crazy."
   At Jackson Inc,Xavier is in his office as he's watching the videos of Jared's visits with Summer and he says to himself"That lying little whore."Burt walks into Xavier's office and Xavier greets Burt with a hug and tells him"I'm glad you're back."Burt quips"Do I still have to leave town?"Xavier responds"I don't think we have anything to worry about Burt.Russell Marx has a whore for a daughter and she has made a mistake both of them will live to regret."Burt looks at Xavier and changes subjects to Winston and Xavier asks Burt"How are you taking the news?"Burt responds"I'm surprised by all of it.Winston called me this morning and asked me how I was and if I was ok."Xavier looks at Burt and says with surprise"Winston Hale?I don't know what happened to him,but he has sure changed."Burt tells Xavier"He seems like he wants to have a relationship with me and I'm going over to visit him later."Xavier tells Burt"I think that's wise.I think he's sincere."Burt agrees and Jared walks into the office and Xavier tells Burt"Why don't you take the day off and go over to see him."Burt looks at Xavier as he is looking at Jared and Burt walks out and Jared tells Xavier"I got your message and I am scared."Xavier points to a chair and tells Jared to sit down and tells his son in law"You and I need to have a discussion.Leigh's on her way also and I have watched the security videos again and I believe Summer is lying.She takes after her Mother."Jared looks at Xavier and says"I hope you know I wouldn't never hurt Sully."Xavier says to him"I know Jared.But I know how Summer works because her Mother was the same way."Jared looks down and asks Xavier"Do you think Sully and I can make up after what happened last night?"Xavier assures his son in law"I'm certain of it.Summer knows she's walking a tightrope and I have a lighter too."Both Jared and Xavier laughs as Jared heads to his office as Xavier gets a message from Leigh telling her husband"I am at Class,come ASAP!"Xavier rushes out as Jared is headed to his office and Jared asks Xavier"What's going on?"Xavier tells him"It's Sully."Jared and Xavier heads off together to Class."
   Meanwhile at Class,Sully has arrived at the store and finds Desi,Chant,and Angelica in her office as they tell Sully"We're here to officially declare this store ours again."Leigh walks in as does Ava as Sully looks at them and asks"What in the hell are you talking about declaring this yours again?"Chant laughs"Desi's my sister and Jared's aunt and we are here to inform you that we're taking Lane's back from your incompetent hands."Leigh and Ava both grow angry,and Ava looks at Angelica and says"Do you have your gun ready to shoot?Winston already knows about Chant."Angelica gives an evil glare to Ava as Desi tells Sully"Your Daddy stole this company from me and I am here to take it back so give me back my deed!"Sully yells"No way in hell will you get this company back!"Leigh tells Desi and Chant,defending her daughter"Sullivan Leigh Jackson Hale owns this outright."Desi reminds Leigh"Don't you have some twins to take care of?"Leigh grows silent and warns Desi"Don't give me advice on being a Mother.You are not one to give advice on parenting!"The tension grows in the room and meanwhile,Angelica looks at Ava and tells her angrily"You have ruined my plans you psychotic bitch!You told Winston that Chant wasn't his son and you've ruined his inheritance!"Ava laughs"Winston isn't an idiot.He figured that one out by himself!"Angelica gets angry and pulls out a pistol and points it at Ava and says"You ruined everything bitch!And you're about to pay for it."Chant and Desi meanwhile defends Angelica,as Leigh assures Sully"Your Father's on his way down here and this will be settled quickly."Sully yells at Desi,Chant,and Angelica"This is my company now and I refuse to give in to any of your worthless asses so get the hell out of my office while you can breathe."Meanwhile Ava is staring at Angelica as Angelica's turned the safety off and Ava tells Angelica"Shoot me bitch.Do it.I am willing to go down for my family."Angelica then turns her attention to Sully and aims at her and asks everyone"How about I kill her instead and then this will be over?"Leigh grows scared for Sully as Ava pulls a gun out of her purse and aims at Angelica and asks"How about if you shoot my niece,I kill Chant?"The standoff begins as Xavier and Jared arrives and Xavier busts inside and pulls out his Colt 45 and yells"Nobody's about to take a damn thing from my daughter!"
   Down at FJR,Frank is in the shop with Cale as Rashad arrives and Cale is trying to cheer Frank up after his break up with Beth the night before.Frank tells Rashad"We need to get to the track so we can get started."Rashad asks Frank with a tone of concern"Are you alright Frank?"Frank quickly says"Let's get started."They get ready to head down to Adam's Landing Speedway for the test and Cale tells Rashad"Dad's not himself today.Hopefully this will make him feel better."Frank tells the team"Go down there and set up and I'll meet with you shortly."Everyone leaves,and Frank goes into his office and looks at the engagement ring he gave Beth,and wipes a tear from his eye as he heads to the Speedway for Rashad's test.
  At Ava's Mansion,Burt arrives and Jack greets him at the door and leads him into the living room as Winston's sitting on the couch and he tells Burt"I'm surprised you are here.Shouldn't you be at work?"Burt responds"Xavier told me to come over here and spend some time with you."Winston looks at Burt with tears in his eyes and says"Son I'm glad you're here."Winston motions for Burt to sit down and Burt sits in a chair and Winston tells him"I am sorry about not being there for you in the past."Burt tells Winston"You don't need to apologize to me for what happened.Let's just start slowly and go from this point and get to know each other."Jack gets a message from Jared and as Burt and Winston bond,Jack is silent and tells his Father and Brother"It's begun."Winston rolls his eyes and tells his sons"Something bad is about to happen.I know it."Winston pulls out a gun and tells Jack"Head down to Class now."Jack grabs the gun and rushes out and Burt asks his Father"I want to know if you truly want me as a son?"Winston takes a deep breath and says with tears in his eyes"I thought about you often over the years,it along with many things made me bitter and angry.I feel like now I am whole knowing that you are here,and if it wasn't for you,I'd be dead."Burt is quiet as is Winston as they look at each other and they hug each other tightly as both of them cry together.
  Back at Hell Hill,Latoya's downstairs with Gracie and Xavier Jr and gets a text from Leigh that says"Someone's on their way over."Latoya replies back"What's going on?"Leigh responds"Ciarra is on her way over as is Tenny.Something is going on and"Latoya grows suspicious as she has a bad feeling and Tenny and Ciarra shows up and tells Latoya"We're going to be here until things are settled."Latoya asks them"What's wrong?"Tenny tells her"Let's just take care of these babies."Ciarra picks up Gracie as Latoya picks up Xavier Jr and they go up to the nursery and Tenny makes a phone call to Beth,who's at City Hospital and tells her in an urgent tone"Don't go anywhere."Tenny is silent and lights up a cigarette and is scared for what she knows as she knows of the standoff at Class.
  Down at Class,Xavier's got his gun aimed as does Ava,both aimed at Angelica as she has her gun aimed at Sully and then she switches aim to Leigh as Xavier tells Angelica,Desi,and Chant in a stern tone"I can make a promise right now that someone will die if you attempt to shoot my daughter or take this company from her!"Leigh stands by Sully as does Jared as Angelica says coldly"You look like a spoiled brat.Since your Aunt has ruined Chant's chances of receiving the Hale legacy,I think you should sacrifice your life."Ava yells"He lost his chance when he let his Father sit in that storm shelter you old bitch!"Desi meanwhile is silent as Xavier looks at her coldly and says to her"You are willing to go to these lengths to get this back?"Desi responds"I have no remorse X.You've taken everything from me."Chant looks at Xavier and tells him"Looks like you've finally lost."Meanwhile Angelica waves her gun between Sully and Leigh as Chant pulls out a gun and Jared rushes at him,knocking him to the ground and taking his pistol from him and points it at his head and tells him angrily"This is going too far Chant!"Chant yells"It's Father you worthless sellout!"Chant and Jared begins to fight as Desi reaches for the gun and Leigh and Desi begins to wrestle for the gun as Angelica has her pistol aimed at Sully,and Xavier warns Angelica"You don't want to test me."Angelica looks at Xavier and says"I am going to help my son get what he deserves.You lose Xavier Jackson!"Jack runs into the room with his gun as Desi and Leigh wrestle for Chant's gun,Angelica's aimed at Sully,Xavier has his eyes on Desi and Angelica and Jared and Chant fight and three shots are fired,and then a fourth,as Tenny arrives at Class and screams in a tone of horror"Oh my God!"

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER NAIL BITING EPISODE ! CAN'T WAIT WILL TODAYS' EPISODE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ! BRAVO !!

    ReplyDelete