Thursday, May 2, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 135. Showdowns And Throwdowns

   At Ava's Mansion,Ava isn't pleased at all with Russell's arrival as Ava responds to Russell"Jamie got what was coming to her!"Russell walks inside and looks at Winston and Jack and asks Ava"I see you're back with Winston?"Winston looks at Russell and laughs"I'm a friend of the family asshole."Ava pushes Russell into the foyer and gives him an evil glare and reminds Russell"You told me you wasn't coming back to Adam's Landing.And here you are ready to take down my family.You are a damn hypocrite."Russell tells Ava"You killed my daughter's mother!Do you have any remorse over that?How does Ruth feel knowing you killed Jamie?"Ava gets angry and coldly tells Russell"I cannot believe you have the nerve to show up at my house and ask me such a stupid question.I have no remorse for what I did just like you had no remorse sleeping with Jamie and getting her pregnant while we were married.Take your worthless ass and your daughter out of town and don't come back to Adam's Landing.Or you'll be joining Jamie!"Russell warns Ava"I'm District Attorney and I will go after you and Xavier and that bastard you're taking care of."Ava pulls out her lighter and tells Russell in a slow,cold tone as she flicks her lighter"I know all about you Russell and if you cause my family any problems playing Mr.Perfect and go after my brother,call the funeral home and tell Summer Aunt Ava's going to kill you."Ava pushes Russell out of her house and slams the door and yells"That son of a bitch!"Winston assures Ava"He won't last long.He's playing with fire."Ava lights up a piece of paper and stares at Winston and Jack and says with a evil glare"He doesn't want me to burn his ass on a stake.Because I will!"
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Xavier and Leigh are having a quiet evening with Gracie and Xavier Jr,as the family's left and Xavier tells his wife"I'm going to hire someone to help us out with the twins."Leigh looks at Xavier and says"We got the family X.Bree has offered to help and you know your Mother and Grandmas and Ciarra will help out."Xavier reminds Leigh"I know.But Mother has a Hospital to run and.."Leigh stops him and says"I think we will have help whenever we need it.If you do hire a nanny.I trust you'll hire someone with some sense."There's a knock at the door and Xavier answers and a girl asks"I was told you were looking for a live in nanny."Xavier and Leigh looks at the girl and asks"And what's your name?"The girl responds"Latoya Shane.I'm Sassy's daughter."Leigh asks Xavier"Who's Sassy Shane?"Xavier responds"She used to work at Percy's."Latoya tells them"My Mom told me that you two were looking for help and I need a job as well."Xavier looks at his wife and Leigh looks at Xavier and then they look at Latoya,and Gracie starts to cry and Leigh looks at Latoya and says"I want to see how good you are first with kids before I decide whether or not I'll hire you."Leigh and Latoya heads upstairs to the nursery as Xavier sits down and recieves a phone call from Bobby and he informs Xavier of Frank's decision.Xavier tells Bobby"Is he crazy?"Bobby tells him"I took care of things and he will be driving again."Xavier warns Bobby"I think it's a bad idea but I won't stop him."Xavier hangs up the phone and takes a deep breath as he walks upstairs,into the nursery and Latoya is holding Gracie and she gets quiet and Xavier Jr's asleep and Leigh holds onto Xavier and says lovingly"He is a quiet one,like his father."Meanwhile Latoya puts Gracie back into her crib,and she starts to cry again and Latoya plays with her and she starts to laugh.Xavier and Leigh notice and they both tell Latoya with a smile"That's all the proof we need.Go pick a room and you're hired."Latoya thanks them and heads out.Latoya heads downstairs and makes a phone call to Rashad and tells him"I'm here.Come over to Hell Hill."
   Burt meanwhile is at his house recuperating from the bone marrow transplant and his mind is heavy,as he has flashbacks to his childhood and is going through a box of belongings from his childhood.Burt goes through the box and finds his baby book and begins to open it.He looks at pictures and comes across his Birth Certificate and he reads it and notices something.He says to himself"My father is Winston Hale?What the hell?"Burt has a flashback to his Mom telling him about his Father and Burt says to himself"Mom told me that my Dad died when I was born?"Burt sits on the couch and he shakes his head,trying to figure out the truth and he gets up and says"I am going to pay Winston a visit."Burt gets the Birth Certificate and heads to Ava's as he knows Winston's been released.
  Meanwhile,Rashad's at The Evans Home with his Mother and Grandmother as Aretha has ordered dinner,as Willie's still mourning the loss of Sidney and Aretha tells her Mother"Perk up.He's free."Willie looks at her daughter and says somberly"I know,but it's so lonely here without him."Rashad comes into the living room as the delivery man from La Trattoria arrives and he gets dinner and Willie tells him"You know where we have dinner Rashad."Rashad is quiet and heads to the kitchen as Aretha has the table set and they all sit down as Willie starts to pray.After Willie finishes her prayer,Rashad looks at them and Aretha looks at her son and notices he's hiding something and Aretha quips"You have been quiet today.What's wrong?"Rashad says"Nothing Mama.I left the medical field today."Willie and Aretha looks at Rashad in shock and Aretha asks Rashad"What made you do that?"Rashad tells them"I went to FJR and Frank's hired me to drive Allison North's car in the next race in Valley Ridge."Aretha flips out and goes"Rashad Evans,What in the hell are you thinking?"Willie is quiet and doesn't respond as Rashad tells them"Grandpa never got a chance to do what he wanted and I want to race cars in his memory."Willie looks at Rashad and sheds a tear and says to him"That's sweet of you.I think you'll be great at it with Frank helping you."Aretha however disagrees and warns Rashad"You have never raced a car in your life.What makes you think you can do so now?Just because you are an Evans,doesn't mean you can drive a stock car?"Rashad tells his Mother"I will find out tomorrow!"Rashad checks his messages and tells Willie and Aretha"Latoya's back in town.I'm going to see her."Rashad leaves and Aretha looks at her Mother and says"I don't want him driving stock cars Mama."Willie tells Aretha"I think you should give him a chance and see what happens."Aretha makes a phone call to Terrance and asks her brother"Where are you?"Terrance responds"I'm at Chantel's having a drink."Aretha tells him"I'm on my way."Willie looks at Aretha and says"Terrance has been staying away I've noticed."Aretha is quiet and sighs"He is mourning and he isn't himself."Aretha hugs her Mother and tells her"I'm headed down to Chantel's to talk to Terrance.I'll keep you posted."Aretha leaves and Willie sighs of relief and heads upstairs into Sidney's room and opens the closet and looks at Sidney's clothes,and grabs one of his shirts as she holds onto it,as she sits on his bed and mourns for her husband.
   Meanwhile at Chantel's,Desi is with Jesse and Michael having dinner and Olivia walks in and sees them and walks over and asks Michael"So you went to pay my daughter a visit I hear?"Michael quips"And the gay doctor and your old washed up baby daddy was there when I went."Olivia delivers a blistering slap to her nephew as Terrance is also inside at the bar and turns around to see Olivia attack Michael and Michael pushes Olivia back,as Desi shrieks"Who in the hell do you think you are?"Terrance walks over and tells Michael"You deserved it."Michael mockingly tells Terrance"Go find a partner and take your ass back to where you came from sissy boy."Terrance,who has a slight buzz,punches Michael in the face and then grabs him and a fight erupts as Terrance yells"I've had enough of your racist ass."Jesse gets up to defend Michael and it's Michael and Jesse vs Terrance as Jesse pushes Terrance off of Michael as Michael punches back and Terrance turns around,as Jesse attempts to restrain him,and Terrance knocks him out cold,with a left hook and starts to beat Michael.Meanwhile Desi and Olivia gets into a huge argument over Allison and as Olivia watches Terrance beat Michael,she tells Desi"That is what happens when your kids are raised by trash like Rodney."Desi shrieks at Terrance"Get the hell off my son NOW!"Terrance pulls Michael up as Michael is bloodied and bruised up and Terrance coldly warns him as Aretha has now arrived"Michael Barr,if you ever call me boy or any slur again,I'll bust your ass in the throat."Aretha asks"What is wrong?"Terrance yells at his sister"You said things change in Adam's Landing?Not according to Michael Barr!"Aretha gets angry,but retains her composure and gives an evil glare to Desi and Michael and says to them"Don't ever think of trying me."Desi asks Aretha"Are you going to "Expose" us in your rag?"Aretha says"Damn right I am!"Jesse begins to wake up and Olivia tells Desi and Michael"You are not a part of my family and you have tarnished our family's name Desi."Olivia looks at Michael and tells him"As for you,you disgust me and I will never forgive you for what you have done to my daughter.None of you."Olivia reaches back and punches Michael in the face and storms out,as the manager tells Desi,Jesse,and Michael"You all need to leave."Desi,Michael,and Jesse walks out and Desi huffs"Olivia isn't coming into this town thinking she's high and mighty.Aretha needs to expose her.I'll see to it that it happens too."
   Back at Ava's,Burt has arrived and Ava,Winston,and Jack welcomes him inside and Burt comes into the living room and asks Winston"I want to ask you something Winston?"Winston responds"What is it?"Burt pulls out the birth certificate and asks Winston"What do you know about this?"Winston looks at it and looks at Burt and is quiet for a moment and says"Burt,I am your Father.Your Mom and I had an affair when I was married to a woman named Angelica.She is Chant's Mother and she and I never had a marriage.She married me for money."Burt is silent and says"I can't believe this."Winston responds"I'm glad it's out in the open now.It explains a lot."Burt responds"It certainly does."Burt leaves and Ava asks Winston"You never told me that you had an affair on Angelica?"Winston tells Ava and Jack"She was out for my money.I think Chant took more after her than he did me."Winston grows silent as he thinks for a moment and asks Ava"Chant wasn't even a match when he was tested?"Ava nods and Winston says with a look of anger growing on his face"Angelica and I separated around the time that Chant was conceived and she returned home a year later and said"Here's your son."Everyone's quiet as Winston says somberly"She wanted my money.That was all she wanted."Winston begins to grow weak and Ava and Jack helps Winston to his bedroom as he is in shock and he is silent as he lays down in his bed and Jack stays with Winston as Ava heads into the hallway and makes a phone call.
   At Chantel's Aretha and Burt sits at the bar as Terrance tells Aretha about his recent encounters with Michael and Aretha is disgusted and says"The Barrs were always like that.I'm not surprised he took after Rodney.Meanwhile the subject changes to Rashad and Aretha tells her brother"I don't want him in a stock car Terrance.The mere thought of something happening to him scares me."Terrance advises Aretha"Let him try it and see what happens."Aretha tells Terrance"I'm now scared that Michael may go after him like he did Allison."Terrance assures his sister"He has Frank in his corner and he will not let anything happen to Rashad."Aretha hugs her brother with doubt in her eyes.At Hell Hill,Rashad arrives at the gazebo and Latoya is there and Rashad looks at his girlfriend and says"Why are you here?"Latoya tells Rashad"I'm going to help Xavier and Leigh with the twins.They've given me a room and I like this place but I don't know why they call it Hell Hill.Rashad gives Latoya a passionate kiss and tells her"I missed you."Latoya tells Rashad"I missed you too."They kiss under the stars and Latoya and Rashad walks into Hell Hill,and notice it's quiet and they sneak into Latoya's room,where they begin to undress and make passionate love.
   Russell returns to his suite at The Sunset Club and shakes his head in disgust over his meeting with Ava earlier,and yells for Summer and notices she isn't there.Downstairs,Sully and Jared has a quiet,romantic dinner together as they look into each other's eyes and lost in the moment.Meanwhile,Summer has picked the lock at Sully and Jared's penthouse,as she's found out where they live and she takes off her clothes and lays on the couch,and there's a knock at the door as it's Xavier,who came by to visit his daughter and Summer thinks that it may be Jared,and Xavier notices the lock's been picked and walks inside and he sees Summer laying naked on the couch and Summer says in shock and fear"Xavier?"Xavier looks at Summer and doesn't say a word as he's in shock at what he sees.
  

1 comment:

  1. MY , MY, ! WHAT A WEB WE WEAVE ! LOOKS LIKE THE FIRE WORKS ARE BEGINNING ALREADY !! LOL

    ReplyDelete