Friday, May 3, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 136. Standing On The Edge

   It's evening time in Adam's Landing,and at Sully and Jared's Penthouse,Summer is in fear as she sees Xavier in the room,staring at her as she lays naked on the couch.Xavier looks at Summer and says in a calm tone"How did you get in here?"Summer looks at Xavier and says with a forced smile"Jared and I was going to catch up on old times Xavier."Xavier grows silent and anger begins to grow in his eyes as he asks"Old times?"Summer says"Yeah old times."Xavier stands there as he reaches into his pocket and takes a picture of Summer and she begs Xavier"Don't kill me like you did to my Mom."Xavier snaps a photo and says calmly"Just lay there on the couch as you are.Jared's on his way back.Down at The Sunset Club,Sully and Jared are having dinner and Sully fills Jared in on Summer's hiring and Jared rolls his eyes and Sully notices and asks Jared"Do you know her?"Jared says,taking a deep breath"I knew her from Valley Ridge.She's a troublemaker."Sully responds"So was her Mom.I guess she took after her."They pay their bill and head back home to The Penthouse.Meanwhile back at The Penthouse,Summer asks Xavier"Can I get dressed?This wasn't supposed to happen like this."Xavier sternly says"You will leave when I leave.My daughter and her husband are on their way back and you will face them and I will get some answers."Summer tells Xavier"Jared and I love each other and Sully isn't supposed to know."Xavier says coldly"She will now."Summer's trembling as Xavier stands and doesn't takes his eyes off of his niece,as he gives her an evil glare,and stays silent.
   At The Farm,Beth,Ruth,and Bree are sitting in the living room discussing Xavier and Leigh's twins and Beth brags"Those two will be a handful.I recommended someone to help them out.Ruth looks at Beth and says"I am going over there every chance I get and I know Ciarra and that woman you call Mama will as well."Beth tells them"It will be good to have someone there since Xavier's busy with work at Jackson Inc and everything.Leigh will need help with those two."Meanwhile Frank returns home and Beth asks Frank"It's late.Where have you been?"Ruth wonders the same thing and Frank tells them"Cale and I were down at the shop.We found their replacements until Cale recovers and if Allison ever does."Ruth asks"Who did you hire?"Frank answers"Rashad Evans wants to drive and I'm going to put him in Allison's car."Beth then looks at Frank as she notices he's quick with his responses and asks"And who's driving Cale's car?"Frank looks down and says"I am."Beth,Ruth,and Bree all have a look of displeasure and Ruth is the first to tell her son"Frank,you promised me you were done racing."Beth is also upset and tells Frank"You will need medical clearance to drive and I won't do it."Frank tells them in a tone of frustration"Look!I have no choice but to drive in this race.I have no other options."Beth yells"Frank you are over 60 years old!Remember when you crashed the last time you raced?And you also have a heart condition.You are not capable of racing anymore!"Ruth agrees with Beth,as does Bree and Frank gets angry and tells them"I am going to do this whether you like it or not so deal with it!"Ruth looks at Frank and tells him tearfully"I know you want to do what's best for FJR,but you driving isn't the answer."Beth looks at Frank and says to him in a stern tone"I don't support this and I will not watch you kill yourself out on the racetrack."Frank looks at everyone and yells"Damnit I've got to save my team and I am going to do it.If none of you can accept that,then that's too damn bad!"Frank storms out and Beth and Ruth grow concerned and scared as Ruth tells Beth"Nobody's going to stop him.We know when he wants something,he will do it."Beth looks at Ruth and tells her"If he wants me to be his wife again,he will have to make a choice."Beth leaves as she heads to FJR.
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club,Chant is in his suite and Desi arrives and Chant tells Desi"I'm glad you're here.Are you ready to take back your company?"Desi says with confidence"Oh hell yes I am Chant!"Chant tells Desi"My money is on the way and we still need to talk Summer Marx into helping us."Desi tells Chant"I didn't get a chance to talk to her.But she's now an employee there."Chant smiles and there's a knock at the door and Chant tells Desi"Here's the money."Chant goes to answer the door and Ava says to Chant in a evil tone"You have been too damn shady Chant."Desi gets angry as does Chant and both ask Ava"Why are you here?"Ava looks at Desi and tells her"You shut your ass up.This is between Chant and me!"Ava asks Chant"Where's the guard?"Chant boasts"He is quietly enjoying his payoff and I am free."Ava then looks at Desi and then at Chant and says to them"I know what the two of you are planning."Desi angrily asks"How would you know Ava?"Ava looks at Desi and says"I have a source at Class too.And my niece will not have her company taken from her!"Desi yells at Ava as she gets in Ava's face"That was mine!I built it Ava!I made it what it was before you and your family stole it from me."Chant meanwhile sarcastically responds"The Jacksons are always stealing someone's company."Ava looks at Desi and snarls quietly"Get out of my face."Desi backs up and Ava tells them"I know the story of Lane's,and so does your sister.You'd be very wise to give up the dream now before you go any further."Desi yells at Ava"I will get that company back whether you like or not or Sully so kiss my ass Ava!"Chant smiles as Ava looks at him and says"I am watching you.Don't go out at night."Ava starts to leave and the door opens and an older woman walks inside and says"Ava Jackson.I have never met you before."Chant looks at the older woman and tells Desi and Ava"Mom has arrived.She will help us."Ava quips"So you are Angelica Hale?Well I'll be damned.I think since we're all fighting and all don't you have something to tell your son Chant?"Angelica looks at Ava and says"You don't know me Ava."Ava tells them"I know one thing.Chant Hale isn't Winston's son."Angelica is silent as is Desi and Chant and Ava smiles and tells them"Have a nice reunion.I'm going back to check on Winston."Ava leaves and Chant asks his Mother"What in the hell was that psycho talking about?"Angelica looks at Desi and tells her"Meet your brother."Chant and Desi are both in shock as Angelica tells them"I used Winston.And when I divorced him,I was set.And Lane's is your family company so I will help both of you get what's rightfully yours."Desi and Chant are both floored as Angelica tells Desi"Your father and I slept together and created Chant."Desi leaves as Chant asks Angelica"Winston isn't my father?"Angelica says with a smile"He isn't.I played him well."
  Meanwhile,Sully and Jared returns home and finds Xavier there as well as Summer,who's laying naked on the couch,and Sully is shocked as is Jared.Xavier looks at Jared and says in a calm tone"Explain yourself."Sully looks at Jared with a look of uncertainty as Summer says to Sully"I've been sleeping with Jared.I love him."Jared tells them with a seriousness to his voice"Summer is lying.Summer has been pursuing me since she's returned to town."Xavier tells Jared"I know that she's visited you at Jackson Inc,and now here she is,naked in your home you share with my daughter?"Sully looks at Summer and anger begins to grow in her eyes as Summer tells her"Jared was mine first.He just took care of you after you was raped.I kept things alive for him.You've just dulled him down."Sully walks over to Summer silently and slaps her across the face and knocks her on the floor and begins to punch her and Xavier looks at Jared and asks"You used to date Summer?"Jared says regretfully"We did when I lived in Valley Ridge.We broke things off when she slept with the Dean of the University and she got expelled."Xavier asks Jared"Are you sleeping with her now?"Jared adamantly says"I am not Xavier.I love Sully and I would never do that to her."Meanwhile Sully gets up,as Summer wipes blood from her face,and tells Sully and Xavier"I have been sleeping with Jared and I am going to have him.We are soul mates."Sully looks at Jared and asks him"Are you cheating on me?"Summer walks over and stands by as she looks at Jared and Jared tries to assure his wife"I promise on a stack of bibles I'm not cheating on you Sully.Sully looks at Jared and Summer and she tells Jared"Daddy said you have seen her at your office.I think you need to leave.Sully then looks at Summer and warns her"Forget your job you whore and get the hell out of my house!"Xavier looks at Jared and says"Until I know what's going on,I want you out of here."Xavier tells Summer"We're going to see your Daddy.I think he'd like to know about this."Summer asks"Can I put on my clothes?It's raining."Xavier shoves her out the door and follows as Jared tries to talk to Sully but she tells her husband"I want to be by myself.Please just leave."Jared goes to pack a bag as Sully looks out the window and shakes her head in disbelief as Jared finishes packing some clothes and tries to talk to Sully,but she ignores him and points at the door and Jared leaves as Sully tries to wrap her head around what has just happened.
   At FJR,Frank sits in his office and Beth walks inside and Frank tells her"I came down here so I could be by myself."Beth looks at Frank and tells him in a serious tone"I don't want you back behind the wheel of a stock car Frank.It scared the hell out of me when we were married and at our age,and with you wanting to do it again,I can't be a part of it."Frank yells"Beth this is my legacy,I worked too hard to let my team fail.I have to drive again if I want my team to survive."Beth looks at Frank and tells him"I love you Frank Jackson.I love you so damn much.But I can't put myself in this predicament.If you get behind the wheel of that stock car,I'm done."Frank asks"Are you going to give me an ultimatum?That isn't fair Beth."Beth tells Frank"If I didn't love you,I wouldn't be here.You have a choice."Frank looks at Beth and he looks down and tells Beth"If you love me,you'll support my decision."Beth takes a deep breath and looks at Frank and asks"Are you telling me that you're driving in next week's race?"Frank says"I have to Beth.I have to."Beth looks at Frank and takes off her engagement ring and gives it to him and tells him"I'm sorry."Beth leaves and heads back to The Farm and Frank sits in his office and looks at Beth's ring and starts to cry,as Beth walks out and gets into her car to head back and breaks down in tears.
   Back at The Sunset Club,Chant looks at his Mother and tells her"I can't believe that my father was Davis Hale."Angelica says"Yes he was and Desi and Olivia are your sisters.But as long as Winston doesn't know,that's all that counts."Chant warns Angelica"But Ava knows that I'm not his son."Angelica pulls out a gun and says to Chant"And if I have to,I will make sure she doesn't say a word about this to Winston."Unknown to them,Ava is outside Chant's suite as she walked down to the bar as Desi left and didn't notice Ava and Ava says quietly"Too bad bitch.Winston will know and you don't want to mess with me."Ava heads back home.Desi meanwhile returns to her room at The Inn and Jesse asks her"How did things go with Chant?"Desi looks at Jesse and says"I just found out that Chant Hale is my brother.And his Mother is going to help me get back my company."Jesse notices the look of disappointment and hurt in Desi's eyes and says"At least you're getting back your company Desi."Desi looks at Jesse and says"I just don't believe it."Jesse holds Desi as she cries on his shoulder as she has found out her Father had a illegitimate child and says"Nobody knew.I don't know what to do."Jesse consoles her as Desi is in disbelief.
   Xavier and Summer meanwhile arrives at Russell's suite at The Sunset Club and Ava sees them and watches from afar,as Summer opens the door as she and Xavier walks in and Russell gets up and yells"Summer Marx?What are you doing naked and with Xavier Jackson?"Xavier sternly warns Russell"I just want to put you on notice Russell,your whore of a daughter was at my Daughter's house and was ready to break up her marriage.I'm going to make a deal with you now.You take this disgrace and yourself out of town or Adam's Landing and Capital City will know about this."Russell tells Xavier"I am going to go after your family.Especially after just humiliating my daughter like this!"Xavier says coldly"Kiss your senate seat goodbye you bastard."He looks at Summer and says"You are just like your Mother and you stay the hell away from my family!"Xavier walks out and sees Ava and she asks her brother"Was that who I thought it was?"Xavier responds"Yes it was Ava.Summer was about to seduce Jared."Ava tells her brother"We need to discuss something else also."Xavier asks"What would that be?"Ava tells him"I called you last night and told you about Burt,well Chant is Desi Lane's brother and they are planning a takeover of Class with the help of Angelica Hale."Xavier pats his pocket and assures his sister"Sis,there's many people gunning for us,and I will take care of each one of them."Ava hugs her brother and says"They don't know who they're dealing with."Xavier quips"They sure the hell don't."They head off as night falls on Adam's Landing and the war has begun.

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO ! ANOTHER FINE EIPSODE AS USUAL !! SO GLAD THAT SUMMER HAS BEEN EXPOSED ! FELT SORRY FOR JARED, HOPEFULLY SULLY WILL FORGIVE HIM AND GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM ! THEY SEEM LIKE THE ONLY " NORMAL " PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE BUNCH !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete