Monday, May 20, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 146. On The Run

  At Class,Summer sits underneath Sully's desk, crouched in fear of Precious,as Tenny asks her"How did you get in here?"Summer tries to get up,but Precious growls and Tenny smiles and quips"He's such a sweet boy."Summer yells"You're crazy you old bat!"Ciarra yells for Precious and Tenny pulls Summer out from under the desk and asks her,while lighting a cigarette"Were you being noisy?Did somebody named Lane put you up to this?"Summer is quiet and Tenny takes a drag and blows smoke into Summer's face and she coughs and yells"I don't like smoking."Tenny hisses with an evil smile"And I don't like home wrecking sluts who are in my Great Granddaughter's office for no reason."Summer looks at Tenny and Ciarra,as they stare back at Summer,with looks of disapproval and Tenny tells Ciarra"Call the police."Ciarra gets the phone and Summer tells Tenny"I was set up.My Dad and Desi wanted me to steal the deed to Class."Tenny looks at Ciarra and motions for her to hang up and tells Summer in a tone of surprise"Does your Grandma know you're in town yet?"Summer responds"No."Tenny smiles and tells Ciarra"Deadbolt the office,Summer,Precious and I are going to get re-acquainted with her family."Ciarra rolls her eyes as Tenny takes Precious and tells Summer"Walk in front of me.In case you try to run,I can let my little boy have some fun."They head out of Class and an employee tells Tenny"Ms.Sullivan,you can't smoke in the store."Tenny turns around and responds sarcastically"Bite me!"Ciarra follows and rolls her eyes at her sister.
  At Chantel's,Terrance,Aretha,and now Willie has arrived,as Desi tells them"After the way you all have treated my family,I can't blame Michael for what he's done."Aretha and Terrance both grow furious and Aretha yells"Your dead husband was a racist!Your son is a racist!And you condone his actions?"Willie watches silently as Desi tells them"I didn't raise Michael to be that way."Aretha yells at Desi"You didn't raise him!You were too damn busy manipulating your Mama and Daddy out of their company to be worried about your 2 mistakes or should I say 3?"Desi gets angry and shrieks"Bitch,don't you dare bring up Bren."Terrance tells Desi"Bren Gilham.Your husband must have had the hots for you."Aretha tells Terrance"Yeah,Rodney kept it in the family."Desi slaps Aretha and Willie tells Desi"You don't slap my child and get away with it."Desi tells Willie"Ms.Evans,your children are two ignorant racists.."Willie then joins the slap fest as she slaps Desi to the ground and calmly says"I taught my children how to stand up to people like you and your white trash family.I knew your Mama and Daddy.I worked at Lane's.Have you forgotten that?"Desi is quiet as Willie reminds her"As I recall,you put them in a home and took everything from them.And what about Olivia?"Desi yells at Willie"I think you are going senile.Maybe your children should put you in a nursing home also Willie.My parents were not able to run Lane's anymore or take care of themselves,I did what was right."Aretha looks at Desi and smiles and says to her"I hope you can find refuge once the truth's out bitch because I plan to expose you to the entire world,and you'll never have your company back.And I can't wait to see your sister's face when she sees it."Desi runs out and Terrance tells his sister and Mother"Truth hurts I guess?"Willie tells them"She wanted that store so bad,she committed Mr.and Mrs.Lane to the worst nursing home in the state and wrote Olivia a letter and told her they went to the beach and retired.Tomorrow will not be a good day for Desi.I have to say I can't wait to read The Exposer."Aretha hugs her Mother and brother and tells them"I'm headed to the office to go ahead with the story."Terrance tells his sister"Olivia is the smart one in the family.Be easy on her."Aretha tells them"I have nothing but respect for her.This is about Desi."Aretha leaves and Willie tells her son"Let's go home.I've had enough today."Terrance asks"Don't you want dinner?You need to eat."Willie tells Terrance"I am tired.We'll do the drive-thru and don't give me any lip!"Terrance rolls his eyes and holds his Mother's arm and says"Whatever you say Mama."
  At City Hospital,Xavier,Leigh,Beth,Jared,and Sassy are in Sully's room as they've filled Sully in on Jack's funeral."Sassy tells them"Sully's offered Latoya a job at Class if she wants it."Beth looks at her Granddaughter and asks with a laugh"Your mind is on Class isn't it?"Xavier tells his Mother"I think it's great.Princess has some motivation."Leigh tells Sully with a laugh"You're a workaholic just like your Daddy."Sully sighs and says"I am.I admit it."Everyone laughs as Sully's recovering quickly and Beth tells everyone"I think we need to discuss the rehabilitation process for Sully once she's out of here."Jared asks Beth"What are you talking about?"Beth tells them"When someone has a heart transplant,they need time to heal and get and get adjusted to the new heart.I am recommending that once we release Sully,that she goes to a cardiac rehabilitation center in Blue Ridge.It's one of the best in the United States and I have connections there."Sully tells her Grandmother"I don't want to go to Blue Ridge and recover.I'm needed here."Xavier,Leigh,and Jared tells Sully"We all need you to be well and this is a great idea.We'll be up there often."Beth tells Sully"I'm going with you also.I am going to oversee your recovery and get some ideas so we can upgrade some things here at City Hospital."Xavier asks"Mother,who's going to run the hospital while you're gone?"Beth responds"Olivia will be in charge along with Terrance.I want to make sure my Granddaughter's well taken care of and I need a break from Adam's Landing for awhile."Sully accepts Beth's proposal and Beth tells Jared"When we return to Adam's Landing,Sully will be back in full swing and it will be good for her to recover at home."Sully is quiet and says"I do miss Blue Ridge and The Sullivan Estate."Beth tells her"Rest up tonight and tomorrow we're headed to Blue Ridge.Park Lane Hospital is one of the best and I was the Chief of Staff there for many years before coming back here."Jared tells Beth"I'm going to go as well."Everyone looks at Jared and Sully grabs his hand and says"Of course you are.Go back to The Penthouse and pack up our things.And make sure you bring me my artwork so I can work on my designs."Jared kisses his wife and tells her"I will do that."Xavier tells his daughter"Remember to take it easy and don't work too hard Princess."Leigh looks at her husband as does Beth as both says"Look who's talking."Xavier laughs and tells Beth and Sully"I'll arrange for Jared to work out of Papaw's office at the Blue Ridge Headquarters for Jim's while Sully recovers and I'll have the jet ready first thing tomorrow."Xavier and Leigh walks over and gives Sully a kiss and tells her"We'll be up in a few days with your brother and sister.You rest."Sully tells her parents"Tell Gracie and Little X I love them.And I hope you find Aunt Ava."Xavier smiles and assures his daughter"Ava will be fine.Don't worry about her."Xavier and Leigh walks out and Xavier texts Country and asks him"Have you found Ava?"Country responds"Not yet."Xavier and Leigh heads back to Hell Hill and Sassy stops them on the way out and tells them"I want to ask the two of you something?"Xavier asks Sassy"What is it?"Sassy tells them"Summer was over at Hell Hill the other day and I don't want her around my daughter.Do me a favor and try to keep Summer away from Latoya if at all possible?"Leigh assures Sassy"I'll watch after Latoya like she's my own."Xavier tells Sassy"I have ways of keeping unwanted guests from my home.Summer will think twice before stepping on my property."Sassy responds"I have heard of that Storm Shelter by the creek."Xavier smiles and says"Her Mom was there once.The way she's going,she's destined to visit my hell on the creek."Xavier and Leigh leaves as Sassy heads off to check on patients as she is a nurse at City Hospital.
  Meanwhile at The Farm,Frank,Ruth,Bree,and Andy are sitting in the living room,as they all worry for Ava,as Ruth has called her and hasn't received a message."Bree changes the subject and tells her family"I found out who my Father was today."Andy is puzzled and asks his cousin"How did you do that?"Bree tells them"Apparently Desi Lane had the results to Mom's paternity test and took them from Russell."Ruth and Frank looks at Bree and Ruth tells them"I have hated that bastard ever since he fell into Jamie's web and almost destroyed this family."All are curious as to what the Paternity results show and Bree tells everyone and all of them are in shock as Bree tells them"I am Allan Sullivan's daughter."Tenny meanwhile storms inside,dragging Summer in the house and yells"Look who I found at Class?"Ruth looks at Summer with red in her eyes and Andy shakes his head,as does Frank as Tenny yells"This little bitch was at MY Great-Granddaughter's store trying to help her Daddy and Desi Lame steal it from her!Nobody's stealing from my damn family!"Precious sits next to Tenny as Ruth tells Summer coldly"I want you the hell out of this house and don't come back."Tenny is stunned and asks Ruth"I thought you were all about family?You're not going to take in your daughter's mistake?"Bree yells at Tenny"Don't talk about my sister!"Bree tells Ruth as well"I know Summer brings back bad memories for you Grandma,but there's no need for you to treat her like you have over the years."Tenny sits down and lights a cigarette and laughs"I got to hear this one.Summer is the result of the Russell's tryst with Jamie?"Ruth changes subjects and asks Tenny sternly"Did you give Ava the idea to go after Rachel?"Tenny tells Ruth"Ava's the only child you had that turned out to have sense and morals.I love Ava like a daughter."Frank looks at Andy and tells him"I think we need to go outside.This is about to get heated."Tenny yells at Ruth"I hope Ava finds that bitch Rachel and blows her ass away or burn her ass up like she did to Jamie!"Summer and Bree both get angry then as does Ruth as Bree looks at Tenny with disgust and tells her"Don't you dare talk about my Mom."Summer yells at Tenny"You are a evil old bitch.."Tenny slaps Summer and tells Ruth"Summer is nothing but a home wrecking whore like her Mother.You should have raised your children better.You should have taught Summer better than you did her sorry excuse for a Mother.."Ruth slaps Tenny and coldly tells her"Don't you dare talk to me about family.When your husband died,you left yours."Tenny snaps back"At least my children turned out better than most of yours and I never divorced my husband Ruth!"Bree yells at Tenny"One of your kids aren't too damn perfect Granny!"Tenny backs up silently,as her eyes widen and asks Bree slowly"Excuse me?Don't call me Granny!I'm not your damn Grandma thank God!"Bree tells Ruth"According to this sheet,I am Allan Sullivan's daughter."Tenny snatches the paper from Bree and reads it and looks at Bree and is silent and Ruth tells her"I guess you have another Grandchild.Allan must have got around too."Tenny gets Precious' leash and tells Bree"As far as I'm concerned,you're nothing to me.Your Mom was a whore!Your sister's a whore!And I don't know you and I don't want you to dare go to my son and tell him a thing about this.I will never welcome you in my family Bree!"Bree tells Tenny"I will tell him and you won't stop me from doing it."Tenny sternly says,as she and Precious walks out the door"Don't under-estimate me Bree.I'm not a feeble hag like Granny Ruth."Tenny slams the door and Bree fumes with anger as Ruth gives Bree a hug and Bree looks around and sees that Summer is gone.Meanwhile Frank and Andy returns inside and quips"Looks like Ms.Sullivan didn't take the news well?"Bree tells all of them"I will get to know my Father and that old bitch won't stop me!"
  Meanwhile Summer has walked down the road and arrives at Hell Hill and Latoya lets her inside and Summer breaks down and cries,telling her best friend"I just seen Ruth and my family."Latoya asks"What happened?"Summer cries"She rejected me.Tenny Sullivan is a evil woman and she's my sister's Grandmother."Latoya is stunned and Summer asks Latoya"Can I stay here?"Leigh and Xavier walks inside and sees Summer and Xavier yells"Get the hell out of my house you worthless piece of trash!"Latoya hugs Summer as Xavier and Leigh looks on with anger as Summer tells Xavier and Leigh"Latoya Shane's my only friend."Xavier looks at Summer as Leigh tells Latoya"Let's go to your room."Leigh and Latoya heads upstairs,and Xavier looks up the stairway and then he looks at Summer and tells her"I know about what you tried today Summer.You are messing with the wrong man."Summer yells"So what?I don't need no lectures from you Xavier!"Xavier pushes Summer to the door and he warns her"You stay the hell away from this house,from my family,and if I even hear of you coming around again,I will kill you."Summer looks at Xavier and tells him"I'm not scared of you."Xavier coldly responds,as he pulls out his Colt 45"You should be."Summer runs out as Xavier stands off the porch and shoots a few bullets in the opposite direction as Summer runs scared as Xavier yells"Remember that Summer!Next time I'll be aiming for you!"Xavier walks back inside and slams the door as Leigh and Latoya comes downstairs and Latoya asks"Did you just kill her?"Xavier tells Latoya sternly"If she ever comes on this property again.You're fired!"Xavier heads to his study and Leigh tells Latoya"You're a good girl and don't worry about X.He is very protective of his family,as I am,and I'm not going to tell you to not be friends with Summer,but if you do,don't bring her here.She isn't welcome."Latoya tells Leigh"I'm going to my Mom's tonight.I think it'd be best."Latoya leaves and Leigh walks into Xavier's study and tells him"Don't take your anger out on Latoya X!She hasn't done anything but help us."Xavier tells his wife"She's hanging with Summer Marx and I don't like it.I don't like it at all!"Leigh sternly tells her husband"Latoya is going to work for us whether you like it or not.You can't control everybody X."Xavier tells Leigh"Summer tried once again to take something from Sully,and I don't think I can have a girl watching our twins that's hanging out with her."Leigh looks at Xavier and assures him"Everything worked out well.Sully still has Class.You have nothing to fear with Latoya.Let's go to bed."Xavier and Leigh heads upstairs.Meanwhile,Latoya picks up Summer on the side of the road and tells her"Come with me.You need a friend.Mom will have to deal with it."Summer gets in the car as they head to Sassy's house.
  At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra sits in the living room and looks up and says"This peace and quiet is exactly what I needed."Tenny storms inside with Precious and yells"Those damn Jacksons.I took Summer over to The Farm and Bree told me Allan's her father."Ciarra rolls her eyes as Tenny lights a cigarette and tells her sister"I wish so much that Beth had of never came here and married Frank!We're tied to them for life and I hope to God Allan never finds out about this."Ciarra reminds Tenny"He does need to know though.And then he can decide for himself."Tenny yells"If he wants her as a daughter,that's fine,but I won't be there for her."Tenny and Precious heads to Tenny's bedroom and Ciarra asks her sister in a serious tone"Tennessee,when you go to sleep,ask yourself how J.D. would feel.He only knew he had one Grandchild and he would want you to embrace her.If you don't do it for anyone,try for him."Tenny turns around and looks at Ciarra and says"I'm going to bed."Tenny goes into her bedroom and lays down and she hears a voice and she says"J.D.?"J.D.'s spirit appears and he tells his wife"Listen to Ciarra.She's right.She's a Sullivan."Before Tenny gets to respond,J.D. disappears and she lays down and is quiet and says to herself"James David Sullivan,you were always able to open my eyes.Tenny goes to sleep and Ciarra sits in the living room and says a prayer before going to bed and says to herself"I'm worried about her."
  Meanwhile,at Ava's mansion,Winston has woke up and walks downstairs and sees Burt and asks him"I thought you'd went home?"Burt tells his Father"I'm not leaving you right now Dad."Winston hugs his son and asks him"Any word from Country or Xavier?"Burt tells him"Country hasn't found her yet."Winston tells Burt"I'm scared for her."Burt assures his Father"We all are."Meanwhile,Ava is on the Interstate,as it's nightfall,and she's already out of the state and pulls over at a Rest Area.She gets out of Winston's car and pulls out her pistol,and shoots the gas tank as Winston's car explodes into flames.Country walks up,as he's pulled over and looks at Ava and Ava falls into Country's arms and screams"I can't take this!"Country consoles Ava as she breaks down in tears.Country tells Ava gently"We'll take care of Rachel."Ava holds onto Country as she is shaking and cries for her son.

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE ! ENJOYED IT WITH MY COFFEE AS USUAL ! LOL

    ReplyDelete