Monday, June 3, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 156. The Critical Stage

  At City Hospital,Tenny has arrived and she is mortified as she has a thought of losing J.D.,and looks up as she reaches the ICU,and says"Protect Xavier.Don't let him die."She walks into the waiting room,as Ava and Frank are there and Tenny asks Ava,ignoring Frank"Where's Leigh?"Ava tells Tenny with tears in her eyes"She's in the room with him right now.It doesn't look good at all."Frank looks at Ava and Tenny and tells them"Xavier was never one to tell when he was sick or anything.I am scared for Beth."Tenny looks at Frank and asks him"And why would you be so concerned with Beth?The two of you aren't married anymore!Frank the only thing you ever worried about was that damn race team.If my Grandson dies,then my daughter will be destroyed."Ava asks Tenny"Does Beth know yet about Xavier?"Tenny nods and says  with a deep sigh"I called her on my way here."Ava tells her"If Sully finds out about this,I'm scared for her."Tenny tells Ava"Beth is holding up well at the moment.She isn't telling her about this yet.This is the last thing she needs to know right now."Ava agrees and Frank paces the floor and calls Ruth and tells her"Xavier's in the hospital.He may not make it."In Xavier's room,Terrance and his staff are trying their best to stop the internal bleeding inside Xavier's stomach,as the AVM has erupted and Leigh holds Xavier's hand as he's silent and his eyes are closed.Terrance tells Leigh"He's lost a huge amount of blood and our blood bank will run empty saving him."Leigh looks at Terrance with scared eyes and looks at her husband,as tears start to form and asks him"Don't tell me Xavier isn't going to make it.He's survived a lot and he will survive this!"Terrance looks at Leigh and says somberly"The odds aren't good and you may want to get the family ready in case he doesn't pull through."Leigh doesn't respond and she looks at Xavier,and strokes his face and tells him"You have to live X.Too many people are counting on you."
   Meanwhile at Ava's Mansion,Winston faces Chant,who he thought was dead,as he laughs to his Father"Old Man,I guess two can play dead and then become Lazarus."Winston angrily asks Chant"How did you and your Mother pull this off?"Chant looks at him and says with a grin"The man Xavier shot at Class was my brother.Mother had another child and we traded places.I had a nice trip until the bastard killed her."Winston warns Chant"I know you're behind everything that's happened Chant.From The Sullivan Estate,to what happened to Summer Marx.You are a sick man."Chant looks at Winston with a straight face and tells him"I wonder where I learned my craft from?I had a ruthless Father and a ruthless Mother.And here I am Father.Front and center.The only person in the Hale family that hasn't sold his soul to The Jackson Family and most importantly,Xavier!"Winston looks at his son with hurt and anger in his eyes and tells his son"I wish you were really dead.I didn't mourn when I had thought you died,and if you died right now,I'd feel relieved."Chant tells him"It was you who should have died.I wasn't about to give you what you needed to live.Tell me Father how did you survive?"Winston tells him"I found a match,which turned out to be my real son Chant.He's nothing like you.You're just lucky I have changed or else I would kill you right now."Chant holds his arms out and tells his Father,taunting him"I know you haven't changed.That line is about as old as you are.I am going to get my revenge on Xavier and his family for my Mother's death.And I am going to Class and it will be mine!And then Brock Jr and I will take over Jackson Inc and I'll get Foodstar back into it's rightful hands."Winston takes a deep breath and pulls out his pistol and aims it at Chant,and Chant laughs"See,you haven't changed old man.You are still the same old evil bastard I grew to use and hate."Winston says coldly to his son"You won't take a damn thing from Xavier's family!You will pay for what you've done and I promise you that!"Chant heads to the door and quips"Summer wasn't great in the bed Father.And you have sure softened up.Tell Ava I send my condolences for Jack.Karma's a bitch!"Chant walks out and Winston stares at the door and yells with a tone of frustration"Damnit!"He shoots at the door and angrily vows"He will pay for this!He will pay dearly."
   At Hell Hill,Bree arrives and Ciarra answers the door and Bree asks"Where is Xavier?"Ciarra tells Bree"He's possibly on his death bed.He had an aneurysm and he's at City Hospital."Bree looks at Ciarra and asks her"Don't those happen in someone's brain?"Ciarra tells her"It's in his stomach.He's going to be lucky if he survives this.And if he does,he'll have to slow down."Bree tells Ciarra"Damn.I hate this.Uncle Brock and whoever's pulling the strings has hurt our families in so many ways."Ciarra asks her"What are you referring to?"Bree tells Ciarra"My sister was raped by the guy that's behind what Junior and Tommy did to your home in Blue Ridge."Ciarra looks down and shakes her head in disgust and tells Bree"That's horrible.Who is the man that caused all of this?"Bree tells Ciarra"I don't know who he is,but I know Xavier's got a Storm Shelter on this property and could my Uncle be there?"Ciarra looks at Bree and tells her"Right now you should be with your sister.Brock Jr will get his in no time.He and Tommy are locked up down there and they won't be getting away Bree.Sayyid Ross is in there and they'd really be dumb to try him."Bree is shocked and tells Ciarra"I know Xavier will take care of Junior.I hope the bastard rots down there and dies!'"Ciarra hears one of the babies cry and heads upstairs,as Bree walks out.On the porch,Bree calls Sassy and asks"How's my sister?"Sassy tells Bree"She's asleep right now.Are you on your way?"Bree is silent,as she takes a look down the hill and is tempted to confront her Uncle and Cousin,and tells Sassy"I'm on my way over."Bree makes another phone call and tells Bobby"Brock Jr and Tommy are in the Storm Shelter.And once I find whoever it was that raped Summer,I'll tell you."
   Meanwhile in Blue Ridge,Sully and Jared are at Xavier's Mansion,as Beth is packing her bags to leave for Adam's Landing and she keeps her composure and Sully asks her Grandmother"Where are you going?"Beth quickly responds"Something has happened at City Hospital and I need to tend to it immediately."Sully doesn't buy it,noticing the urgency on her Grandmother's face and tells her"You're lying.This is about Daddy's AVM isn't it?"Beth turns and looks at Sully silently and says"You just do like he said and get well and I have to leave."Sully yells"You can't fool me Grandma!I know something is wrong and you need to tell me NOW!"Beth looks up and tells her Granddaughter"He didn't want you to know about it Sully.It has erupted and his jet is at the airport now waiting for me.You stay here."Sully yells"I'm coming with you.I'm not staying here if my Daddy's down there,possibly on his deathbed."Beth looks at Sully and says with defeat in her voice"You need to get well.He would want you to get well."Sully breaks down in tears as Jared holds her as Beth tells them"It's not good and you don't need the stress Sully.You are still recuperating from your Heart Transplant.It'd be wise for you to stay here."Jared looks at his wife and agrees with Beth and Sully tells both of them"If my Daddy is dying,I'm going to be there.None of you can stop me."Beth throws up her hands and tells Sully"Pack your bags then.You will stay AT the hospital so I can keep check on you."Sully and Jared goes upstairs to pack,as Beth calls Park Lane Hospital and tells them"I need all the blood you can offer.My son needs blood in order to survive and.."The Chief of Staff tells Beth"We got it taken care of Dr.Jackson.Just come by on your way to the airport and we'll have it ready."Beth thanks them and hangs up the phone as Sully and Jared comes back downstairs with their suitcases and Beth tells them"Head on to the airport.I got to go by the hospital and pick up some blood and then we'll be in Adam's Landing."Sully and Jared heads out,and Beth heads to her car to go to Park Lane Hospital and speeds through the gate,and on her way to Park Lane she prays"My son can't die.He just can't die."
   Back in Adam's Landing,Winston has arrived at City Hospital,as Ava,Frank,Ruth,Tenny,and Allan are in the waiting area and Ava asks Winston"Who was it?"Winston tells them"Chant is alive after all and he's gunning for revenge."Ruth is distraught as she knows about Summer and Brock Jr being in town and Tenny looks at her and yells"You created that monster Ruth.Your family disgusts me beyond words.Why in the hell are you even here?"Ruth looks at Tenny and yells"Xavier is my Grandson too Tenny.He is in charge of B.R.'s company and he and Beth will always be family to me!Frank tells Tenny"Back off of my Mama!She has been through enough with Junior and Jamie and you have no place to judge her after leaving your family behind like you did years ago."Tenny looks at Frank and snaps"I raised two children who had morals and values!They turned out great.I ran away because..well none of any of your damn business!"Tenny gets a phone call meanwhile from Ciarra and she tells her sister"Beth's on her way.Sully and Jared are coming with her."Tenny hangs up and looks at all of them and says"Brock Jackson Jr and his son will pay for what they did to my home.I want them dead!"Ruth looks at Tenny and warns her"You won't dare have my son killed you evil old bitch!"Ava quips meanwhile"Wouldn't bother me at all."Frank agrees with Ava and Ruth tells them"That's my son your talking about!Nobody's about to hurt my son.He won't die because of this!"Tenny warns Ruth"My home was burned out and my husband and brother in law's graves were desecrated by that worthless bastard you call son.I know his history just as everyone in this room does and I can promise you one thing right now Ruth,if my Grandson in there dies because of this,I will personally kill your precious Brock Jr myself!"Ruth walks up to Tenny and coldly tells her"If you even try to kill my son Tenny,I will make the rest of your days pure hell.I know he isn't perfect,and I know he has done some horrible things,but you won't kill him or my grandson!"Tenny warns Ruth"You best start praying now.Because I promise you,if Xavier dies,your son dies."Ava and Winston meanwhile walks outside the waiting room and Winston tells Ava,as Ruth and Tenny argue in the waiting room"I have called Bobby and turned Chant in,along with your brother and nephew."Ava looks at Winston and latches onto him tightly and tells him"Thank you Winston.I hope they rot in a cell for the rest of their pathetic lives!"Winston assures Ava"I don't think you have anything to worry about Ava."Meanwhile back in the Waiting Room,Frank and Allan stands by as Tenny tears into Ruth and yells"You were a horrible Mother Ruth!You and B.R. let your children get away with too damn much and I blame ALL of this on you!Frank yells at Tenny"You leave my Mama alone Tenny!Tenny turns around and slaps Frank and tells him angrily"You are another one that your Mama didn't raise right.You turned into your Father with your cheating ways."Ruth meanwhile has enough and pulls Tenny back from her son,and slaps her forcefully and Ruth and Tenny fall to the floor,as they start to fight as Frank and Allan tries their best to break it up.Ava and Winston walks in and eventually Ava walks over and breaks them up and yells at them"Now's not the time to fight the war!We are here for Xavier!And everything is under control!So both of you knock it off!"Ruth and Tenny back away from each other,as each of them gives each other a dirty look.
   In Xavier's room,Leigh holds vigil by Xavier's bedside,as Terrance and Olivia tries to stop the bleeding in Xavier's stomach and Olivia tells Leigh"I've called the hospitals in Valley Ridge,LaFayette,Southpoint Beach.They are all sending blood.I just hope it gets here in time."Leigh looks at them and tells them,as she looks at Xavier,who's conscious,but in pain"I can't lose him.Hearing the fight outside and all,we know if X dies,then his family falls apart and Sully.."Leigh breaks down and starts to cry and she feels Xavier squeeze her hand,as he looks at her and he tells her in pain"I'm going nowhere Leigh.I'm not leaving my girls."Xavier has lost a huge amount of blood and although he knows where he is,but weak.Terrance and Olivia tells Leigh"We're doing all we can to stop the bleeding.But tonight will be very crucial if he's going to survive.Once Beth arrives,then we can figure out what we can do.He'll be fortunate if he makes it through the night."Leigh starts to cry and once again Xavier squeezes her hand and he looks at her,with pain in his eyes and Leigh kisses him and tells her husband"You got too much to live for Xavier Jackson so you need to fight like hell!I am not letting you go!"Leigh sits by her husband's bedside,as Terrance and Olivia walks out into the Waiting Room and Terrance tells all of them"The AVM rupture is very severe and the next 24 hours will be very critical as to if Xavier lives or dies."The family are silent as Tenny holds onto Allan,as Olivia also comforts her,as Ava,Ruth,and Frank holds onto each other.
   At Sassy's House,Bree has arrived and lays next to her sister as Summer asks Bree"I always thought of Uncle Brock as a hero.How could he let something like this happen to me?"Bree holds her sister and has a look of anger in her eyes as she assures Summer"He is going to pay for this Summer.There's no way any of them will get out of this!"At Hell Hill,Bobby arrives with the ALPD,and Ciarra tells him"I think you know where to go."Bobby and two officers heads down to the Storm Shelter,and walk inside and Bobby looks at Brock Jr and Tommy and tells them"Both of you are under arrest."Sayyid gives Bobby the keys,as The officers handcuff Brock Jr and Tommy and Bobby tells them"I'm in charge of the ALPD now boys.Get used to this!"Meanwhile down at The Sunset Club,Chant sits in his suite and has a drink and says to himself"It's only begun.It's only begun."He smiles as he thinks of what's to come and suddenly his door is kicked down,as the ALPD arrives and tells him"Chant Hale,you're under arrest!"Chant is read his rights and is handcuffed and carried out as Chant asks them"What did I do?"The officer tells him"You should call yourself a lawyer."In Xavier's jet,the pilot tells Beth"We're about to land in Adam's Landing shortly."Sully and Jared holds onto each other as Beth tells them"Everything will be fine."Beth looks over,as she has blood from Park Lane Hospital,in a special container and assures her Granddaughter"Your Father does believe in fairy tales.He will pull through."Sully takes a deep breath and cries"He can't die.I can't lose him."Beth holds Sully and gently tells her"Everything will be ok Sully.I promise."

1 comment:

  1. WELL WORTH WAITING FOR ! ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EPISODE !

    ReplyDelete