Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 167. All That Jazz

   At Jazz,Bree arrives and meets up with Burt and Bree apologizes for being late,telling Burt"I committed Summer to the psychiatric wing of City Hospital."Burt tells Bree"After her meltdown in the Courtroom,she needs help."Bree and Burt sits down.Meanwhile Beth and Floyd arrives and Beth sees Tenny sitting with Olivia,Cale,and Allison and Beth walks over with Floyd and Tenny looks at Floyd and asks Beth"Who is the cowboy?Did B.R. decide to become lone ranger?"Floyd looks at Beth's Mother and smiles,tipping his hat to her as Tenny quietly warns her daughter"I am still pissed about your wedding certificate being taken from me."Floyd looks around and doesn't see Ciarra and asks Beth"Where's your Aunt?"Tenny tells Floyd in a sarcastic tone"She's at home.She isn't looking for anyone cowboy!"Beth makes a phone call to Ciarra and gets no answer,as Ciarra does show up a few minutes later and Beth asks her Aunt"Where have you been?"Ciarra tells her niece"I had to do a few things Beth."Tenny walks up and walks her sister to her table,telling her"That old cowboy got the hots for you and I don't want no Jackson trying to sleep with my Oldest Sister."Ciarra reminds Tenny"I think you need to check your birth certificate again."Tenny tells her sister with a grin"Shut up Ciarra!"Meanwhile Marco also arrives and he sees Terrance at the bar and Marco sits next to him,as the bartender arrives and Marco tells him"I want a crown and get the man next to me something and put it on my tab."Terrance looks at Marco and comments"You're the one Leigh told me about."Marco looks at Terrance and tells him"She has a winning record in matchmaking.She's the only woman I'd let send me on a blind date."Terrance laughs as he and Marco begin to talk as Jermaine walks on stage and tells everyone"Welcome to the grand opening of the hottest new club in Adam's Landing,Jazz!"Jermaine introduces Allan and his band and tells everyone there"Our first band hasn't been on a stage for over 30 years and we make history tonight as The Allan James Band makes their first live appearance right here!"Allan looks at his band and they hit the stage as they begin to perform.
   Inside Keith's office,Sayyid has Chant on the ground,with his arm wrapped around his neck and a pistol in his mouth as Aretha stands in there with shock as Chant looks at Sayyid and asks him"What did I ever do to you besides keep your son from following your fine example?"Sayyid angrily snarls"Remember my daughter Chant?Laila?My son Pentz?My wife?"DO YOU!"Keith walks inside and notices his Father and yells"What in the hell are you doing?"Sayyid looks at Keith and tells his son angrily"You shut the hell up and sit back as I put this bastard out of his misery!"Aretha looks at Keith and at Sayyid and asks Keith"So you bailed Chant out of jail?"Keith looks at his cousin and gives her a paranoid look as Sayyid gets up and keeps his foot on top of Chant,as he stays on the ground and Sayyid asks his son"You bailed this white bastard out of Jail?"Chant yells"If Keith wants to keep his secrets hidden,he knew what he had to do."Sayyid looks at Keith and asks him in a calm,angry tone"Don't tell me you did what I think you did in order to get a recording contract?"Keith tells Sayyid and Aretha"I owe nobody any answers.Now get the hell out of here.Both of you."Aretha warns Keith"Your secret is out now Keith.I know."Keith has a look of dread as Sayyid asks his niece"What is Keith keeping private?"Aretha tells Keith"You know what it is Keith.Shouldn't you tell your Daddy yourself?"Chant tries to get up,and Sayyid keeps him pinned to the ground,as Sayyid keeps his pistol aimed at Chant and warns him"Try to get up again and I'll break your back!"Keith looks at everyone and tells them"I have nothing to say,now leave me the hell alone!"Keith attempts to walk out of his office when Aretha blocks his exit and tells her cousin"You have something to tell Uncle Clem cuz!Speak up or I will!"Sayyid looks at Keith and looks at Chant and is quiet for a few moments and asks his son"It was true after all.Oh my god Keith.You were behind it."Sayyid looks at Chant and tells him"You helped Keith get into the music business and I know how it all works."Sayyid walks out of Keith's office without saying a word and leaves Jazz silently,as he goes to see Willie.
   At Hell Hill,Leigh has finally talked Xavier out of going to Jazz and as they lay in bed together,Leigh asks her husband"Was that enough to keep your mind off of Chant?"Xavier looks at Leigh and tells his wife"You don't play fair."Leigh tells Xavier"You don't need to worry about Chant Hale.His day is coming.All you worry about is me."Xavier looks at his wife as she gets on top of him and she tells him seductively"All I've wanted is this.You and me right here."Leigh kisses Xavier's body and they begin to make passionate love.Meanwhile downstairs,Frank arrives and he sees Ava downstairs and he asks his sister"I thought you and Winston were going to Jazz tonight?"Ava tells Frank"Winston had something to take care of.I came over to check on Xavier.Why are you here?"Frank looks at Ava and tells his sister"Beth and I need to talk about her secrets!"Ava tells Frank"I'm not worried about what happened between Beth and Daddy.I'm glad they were together.Him leaving Adam's Landing would have been the wisest thing he could have done.He had nobody here."Frank reminds Ava"I was here!"Ava looks at Frank and tells him"And where were you Frank?Where?You were too busy protecting Jamie and every damn time something happened between Daddy and Jamie,you would always defend her!Jamie destroyed this family!"Frank reminds Ava,as they start to argue"And where were you Ava?You were in Valley Ridge and you never came home."Ava gives Frank a dismissive look and sternly reminds her oldest brother"You know damn well why I never came home and Daddy did also."Frank tells Ava"Don't even start to criticize me Ava.You killed our sister and you have never shed one tear over it!"Ava yells at Frank"You need to go back home!Xavier is recovering and Beth isn't here,and I will not discuss Jamie with you!"Frank tells Ava"Beth and I were married.Daddy broke that up when he slept with her!And to find out they were together again,that bitch never even told me or Mama."Ava tells Frank"You need to calm down.Beth divorced you and Daddy always adored her,and so does Mama."Frank shakes his head and yells"I guess I'm the only one that's upset about this.Out of all people I'd think you'd be angry also Ava."Ava quips"If you want to throw a pity party,go down to the jail and visit Junior."Maria meanwhile hears Ava and Frank arguing and walks downstairs and tells them,as she hears the argument"I personally think you need to chill out Frank."Frank looks at Maria and asks her"What are you doing in town?"Maria tells him"Where my pop is,I am with him.If you want to know about Uncle Brock's wedding,ask my pop about it.He was there."Frank storms out and Ava asks Maria"Is Xavier here?"Maria tells her cousin"He and Leigh are upstairs.She got him to back out of going to Jazz."Ava breathes a sigh of relief and tells Maria"Good.I was worried about that.I'm glad you're here.Uncle Floyd is lucky to have a daughter like you."Maria thanks Ava and tells her"He is hard to keep up with."Ava laughs and tells Maria"I'm going home.I think Frank's jealous over Beth."Maria responds"That's my observation."Ava and Maria hugs as Ava leaves and Ava tells her cousin"Let's do lunch tomorrow."Maria quips"As long as you're buying."Ava nods as she leaves and Maria says to herself as she heads back to the nursery"No wonder they call this place Hell Hill."
   Back at Jazz,Allan finishes up his set and the place is packed,as Allan gets a huge applause from everyone and Tenny,Olivia,and Beth heads backstage as he heads to his dressing room."Ciarra stays at her table and orders a drink and offers to pay and the waitress tells her"Your tab is covered."Ciarra asks the waitress"Who paid for my drinks?"The waitress points to the bar,where Floyd sits,as he tips his hat at Ciarra and she gets up and walks over and tells Floyd"What is it with you?I told you I weren't looking for anybody."Floyd quips"Southern hospitality darlin."Ciarra tells Floyd"Don't call me that.I am far from a country bumpkin."Floyd smiles as Ciarra continues"I run a department store called Emery's and I have no time for relationships and like I told you,Jacob was the only man for me."Ciarra pulls out her checkbook and tells Floyd"Here's the money you spent on me."Ciarra writes a check and Floyd takes the check and rips it up and touches Ciarra's hand and tells her"I don't want your money Ciarra.I just want to know you."Ciarra sits next to Floyd and tries to explain to him"I am really not interested Floyd.I only loved one man and that was my husband."Floyd tells Ciarra gently"I understand.I lost my wife years ago and then found someone else and she died while giving birth.And I'll admit I'm not perfect,but I could have let the loss of my wife and Maria stop me from trying to find love,but I didn't.And neither should you."Ciarra starts to cry as she looks at Floyd and Floyd takes his handkerchief and wipes the tears from Ciarra's eyes as she looks at Floyd and tells him"I got to go."Ciarra rushes out and Floyd is quiet as he hurts for Ciarra.Meanwhile Sully and Jared are at their table and Jared tells his wife"Are you enjoying yourself?"Sully tells Jared"Uncle Allan did a great job earlier.He's still got it."Jared laughs"He's still a legend."At the other end of the bar,Terrance and Marco talk and tell each other about themselves and Terrance asks Marco,regarding Dante"Did you contract HIV from Dante?"Marco responds"I got tested a few times and still get tested,but I am negative."Terrance tells Marco"I have always been single.I took me awhile before I realized I was gay.I tried to date women and even had a brief relationship with someone,but she left me after I told her I was bisexual."Marco asks"So when you see a woman,does it turn you on?"Terrance tells Marco"Sometimes."Marco tells Terrance"Then you're bisexual,you're not gay."Terrance looks at Marco and tells him"Would you like to go out to dinner tomorrow night?"Marco looks at Terrance and tells him"I'd like that."Terrance and Marco hug and Terrance sees his sister and tells Marco"Tomorrow."Marco smiles as Aretha walks over to Terrance and tells him"Keith is a bastard.A real bastard."
   Sayyid meanwhile arrives at The Evans House,and Willie is playing solitare and Willie hears a knock and yells"Come in!"Sayyid walks inside and Willie asks"Clem,what's wrong?"Sayyid looks at his sister with his voice trembling and tears flowing down his face and Willie tells her brother to sit down next to her as he does and he looks at Willie and is silent and Willie tells Sayyid"What happened?What got you upset like this?"Sayyid looks at Willie and says to his sister,as he struggles with his words"My son had his family killed for fame and fortune.I know how it works."Willie looks at Sayyid and assures him"I don't believe that Keith would have his Mother,Sister,and Brother killed to get ahead."Sayyid tells Willie"Chant Hale was his backer.That bastard raped my Laila and I vowed to kill that bastard."Willie is quiet and tells Sayyid"Chant was the one that had your family killed Clem."Sayyid looks down and shakes his head and says to Willie"You're likely right like always."In Keith's office at Jazz,Chant tells Keith"You're lucky the King Of The Streets left.He's a damn coward."Keith angrily tells Chant"He should have killed you.There's something you don't know Chant."Chant looks at Keith and asks"What would that be?"Keith tells him"I know about what you did to my sister.And so did Mama and Pentz."Chant tells Keith"I didn't have your family killed Keith."Keith looks at Chant and angrily tells him"I know you did.You had it covered up and made it look like I sacrificed my family to be successful and my Father never recovered and he has hated me ever since."Chant grabs Keith and coldly reminds him"I made you and I can destroy you."Keith looks at Chant and says to him"You have already destroyed me.If Jazz fails or my comeback,you'll be dead."Chant walks out of Keith's office and reminds him"I own you Keith Ross.I own all of you.Think about that when you hit that stage tonight."Chant walks out and Keith sits in his office,as he makes a phone call and finds out that Chant owns the copyrights to Keith's music and his masters and Keith looks into his desk and pulls something out.
    Meanwhile backstage at Jazz,Latoya prepares to perform in front of an audience for the first time in her life and Sassy,Jermaine,and Rashad are there as she's nervous and Jermaine tells his daughter"If it helps,close your eyes.I used to do that sometimes when I was a singer."Rashad looks at Latoya and tells her,as he gets on bended knee"Latoya,I love you with all I have in me and we will always share a bond with this child inside you we created."Latoya starts to cry as Rashad asks"Latoya Shane,will you marry me?"Latoya hugs Rashad and tells him with tears in her eyes"Yes Rashad!"Sassy is touched and Jermaine looks at them and tells Latoya"Let's go to the stage.It's time for you to show the world your gift."Latoya heads to the stage as Sassy looks at Latoya and then grabs Rashad's hand and tells him"I am so proud.The two of you will be a beautiful couple."Rashad looks on as Jermaine introduces Latoya to the crowd and walks backstage as Latoya begins to sing and Jermaine,Sassy,and Rashad watches on from backstage.In Allan's dressing room,he tells his band"I'm leaving in the morning to visit Rich and we're about to make the greatest comeback in Rock History."Olivia,Beth,Cale,and Allison comes into the room and they all hug Allan and Beth tells her brother"You kicked ass."Allan tells Beth with a smile"Thanks Big Sis.Where's Mama?"Beth is quiet,as is Olivia,Cale,and Allison and Beth tells him"I think she and Ciarra may have went home."Meanwhile Tenny is heading out and sees Sully and Jared and stops by and watches Latoya and tells them"That girl's got a golden voice."Sully and Jared both agree.Burt and Bree dances together as Latoya sings and Chant walks out and Tenny,Sully,Jared sees him.Burt and Bree pauses as Bree fumes with anger and pulls out her pistol,as does Sully and Jared.On the balcony,Country sits quietly after being called by Winston and he waits for a clear shot to shoot Chant and Country sees his daughter and he gets nervous.Keith stands outside his office as he sees Chant and he pulls out his pistol and aims at Chant and Chant moves close to the stage and there's silence in the room,as Aretha and Terrance looks around and Aretha and Terrance begins to leave.Multiple shots are fired,and two people are shot.

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW SPARKS WERE GOING TO FLY OR SHOULD I SAY SHOTS ! LOL

    ReplyDelete