Thursday, June 6, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 159. The Future And The Past

   It's evening time in Adam's Landing and at City Hospital,Xavier is in his room,as Leigh sits by his bedside,as Sully,Jared,Ava,Winston,and Burt are in his room as Ava tells Xavier"I've made sure nobody knows about your AVM rupture and I'm going to work full time at Jackson Inc."Xavier asks his sister"I thought you were going to help Sully with Class?"Sully looks at her Aunt as Ava tells all of them"I just can't go back down there again.I don't want to re-live the moment my son was killed."Sully looks at Ava and tells her"I understand your reasons.I am a bit nervous myself about going back to work,but I plan to as soon as my Daddy gets well."Leigh tells them"I plan to get back into the working world full time and work with Sully and I think Tenny and Ciarra are going to stay on board as well.Class will thrive."Ava smiles and says"Yes it will."Xavier tells everyone"The only thing I want is to see Chant and Junior pay for all the hell they have caused and I mean pay!"Leigh sternly tells her husband"You worry about getting well.Chant,Junior and his minion are sitting in jail and Bobby's got everything taken care of."Winston tells Xavier"I turned them in as soon as you collapsed.They are being held without bail and since your family practically runs Adam's Landing,I think you have nothing to worry about."Leigh meanwhile turns to Sully and tells her"As for you,I want you to worry about recovering also.Don't rush yourself back to work."Xavier and everyone else agrees as Sully tells them"I am feeling better and the anti-rejection medicine is helping.With Gran and Aunt Ciarra,and my Mom,everything will work out fine."Beth walks into the room and overhears the discussion of "work" and tells her son and granddaughter"Both of you need to get well before thinking of heading back into the working world.Especially you Xavier."Xavier looks at everyone and tells them"I have made a decision about that one.I am taking a break from work for awhile."Leigh is stunned as Xavier looks at his wife and says"You and I have never taken that honeymoon yet and I think it will be just what we need."Beth agrees and Sully asks her Father"What about Gracie and Little X?"Leigh asks the same question and Xavier answers"They are coming with us.We're leaving town for awhile once I get well."Beth checks Xavier's blood count and tells everyone"He's getting better.The procedure worked."Winston tells Xavier"I think I know a great place for you to escape to once you're released."Xavier asks"And where is that?"Winston tells Xavier"I'm selling my island in the tropics.I am moving to Adam's Landing permanently.Ava and I are getting re-married."Xavier is shocked as Ava tells them"We're also looking to buy ourselves an estate close to Hell Hill also.Close to home."Burt tells Ava"I'll take your home,I'd like to move out of my house."Winston tells Burt"It's yours.Ava and I are going to leave and make plans and tomorrow I'll have your deed ready Xavier."Burt tells his friend"You get well Xavier.Everything will be fine while you're out of town."They leave and Jared tells Leigh,Sully,Xavier,and Beth"That was a surprise.My Grandfather has really changed."Sully quips"He has.Who'd ever believed that one."Everyone agrees as Beth tells Leigh"I'm staying here tonight with Xavier.You go back home and Sully,you and Jared go back to your Penthouse.I want some alone time with my son."Leigh kisses her husband as Xavier assures his wife and daughter"I'll be fine.You guys go home."Sully hugs her Father and they head out as Beth tells her son"It's smart that you're leaving town.You need to focus on you."Xavier looks at his Mother and tells her"For once I think I can leave Adam's Landing and not worry about something happening while I'm gone."
   At Hell Hill,Aretha,Willie,Sayyid,Terrance,and Sassy arrives as Latoya and Rashad has called them over.Aretha looks at Latoya and says"You are glowing."Willie observes the same thing as Rashad tells them"I'm about to be a Father.Latoya's pregnant."Sassy hugs her daughter as Aretha,Willie,and Sayyid looks at each other with a look of fear and Rashad asks them"What is going on with yall?I would think you all would be excited by the news."Aretha looks at Sassy and asks her"Have you ever told your daughter about her Father?"Sayyid sits back as Terrance steps in and tells his sister"I found out Latoya was pregnant the other day and informed Sassy about it."Latoya looks at them and then asks her Mother"What are you keeping from me Mom?"Sassy takes a deep breath and tells her daughter"Terrance told me out of concern Latoya.I had thought your Father was Aretha and Terrance's cousin,Keith Ross."Rashad and Latoya are both shocked and Latoya angrily yells"You knew all these years and never told me?"Sassy tries to explain to Latoya about what happened and Latoya looks at her Mother and tells her"My favorite singer is my Father.And you never mentioned it."Terrance steps in as Sayyid,Willie,and Aretha are shocked and Terrance tells everyone"I had a DNA test done and it turns out that Jermaine Watts is your Father Latoya."Aretha,Willie,and Sayyid breathes a huge sigh of relief,as Sassy tells Latoya about what happened years ago and Latoya says to her Mother"You never knew?"Sassy responds"When I used to hear you sing,I thought that was a Ross trait since Keith was a singer.But Jermaine was also at one time."Sassy explains the story to Latoya,as Rashad holds her and Latoya gets furious and says with disgust in her voice"He never even looked for me.My Father left us poor and you had to work 7 days a week to make ends meet.That bastard deserves to get his due."Rashad gently tells Latoya"I grew up without a Father myself.I know what it's like.But our child will have two parents who loves them and will always be there."Aretha looks at her brother meanwhile and tells him"You should have told me Terrance."Terrance looks at Aretha and says"I wanted to make sure first before confirming it.I remember Keith bragging about his one nighter years ago and it made me sick.Talking about how Sassy was his trophy girl and all that."Sayyid shakes his head in disgust and says"Fame really got to him.I blame myself for his ways.I never liked white people much and Keith got famous and cut his family off and sold out."Willie looks at her brother and tells him"I know you believe differently than I do Clem,but I know you taught your children well."Sayyid tells his sister"Keith's the only child I have left after my Wife,Son and baby girl were killed years ago."Willie looks at Sayyid and tells him"You did the best you could.Fame can destroy someone or money.Just look at Desi Lane."Everyone agrees with Willie as Sayyid tells everyone"I'm going to see to it Jermaine is there for his daughter."Rashad agrees with his Great-Uncle and they make a pact to pay Jermaine a visit.Latoya tells them"If anyone is going to visit him,it's going to be me!"Meanwhile Leigh,Sully,and Jared walks inside and Aretha hugs Latoya and tells her"I think you'll be an excellent Mother."Aretha and Willie leaves and offers their support to Leigh,Sully,and Jared on their way out.Terrance asks Leigh"I'd think you'd be at the hospital?"Leigh tells him"Beth told us to go home.She's staying with him tonight."Terrance quips"When she says something,you better follow order."Leigh and Sully laughs and Leigh tells Latoya"You go home and be with your Mom tonight.Sully and I are staying here with the babies."Sassy,Latoya,and Rashad heads out and Sayyid tells then"Xavier hired me to stay here and I am going nowhere."Leigh smiles as she heads upstairs with Sully and Jared following."Terrance meanwhile looks at his Uncle and tells him"I'm glad you're back in town Uncle Clem."Sayyid hugs his nephew and tells him"You've made yourself a success and you've saved many lives.I'm honored that you're a part of my family."Terrance humbly says to his Uncle"I'm just glad you're back in town."Terrance leaves and Sayyid sits on the couch as he says to himself"Keith and Jermaine are about to learn some things about family."
    Meanwhile,Ruth,Frank,Bree,and Summer has returned to The Farm and Summer tells them"I'm surprised Xavier didn't go off on me when he saw me."Ruth reminds her"He's recovering right now.He's lucky to be alive."Frank tells them"I plan to be there for him and his family through all of this."Ruth looks at her son and asks"I noticed you and Beth didn't speak at the hospital?"Frank tells his Mother"I don't know if we will ever get back together.She made me choose and I made my choice and she made her choice."Ruth reminds him"Ava took Winston back Frank.Beth could take you back down the road.Just give it some time."The phone rings and Bree goes to answer it and says to her Grandmother"It's Davis Lane."Ruth answers and tells Davis"After all you've been through,it's yours.We'll meet tomorrow and settle everything."Ruth hangs up and Bree asks"What was Michael's Grandfather doing calling you?"Ruth tells everyone"I'm selling my condo in Southpoint Beach.Davis is buying it since he's leaving town."Summer meanwhile heads to her room to go to bed and Frank tells his Mother"What are your plans since you're selling the condo?"Ruth tells Frank and Bree"I am going to be here for my family.I want to help Leigh with Gracie and Xavier Jr.I also want to see my son and grandson get what's coming to them."Bree assures her Grandmother"You know that Bobby will see to that.He is the DA now."Ruth smiles and says"We have many things to be thankful for.Xavier's going to survive,and Brock Jr and Tommy will finally be where they belong!"Everyone agrees as they all turn in for the night.
   Tenny and Ciarra meanwhile has returned to their Penthouse and Precious runs into his room as Tenny tells her sister"I'm glad Xavier's going to live."Ciarra looks at Tenny and asks her"Are you still thinking about what Brock Jr told you in that Storm Shelter Tennessee?"Tenny sits at the kitchen table and lights a cigarette and tells Ciarra"I was gone for many years and I know how well all of you are with your secrets."Ciarra rolls her eyes and tells Tenny"I don't believe Beth and B.R. were ever married.You need to be more worried about Xavier.He's got a long road ahead of him."Tenny looks at her sister and says to her"I just can't forget what he said.Beth has always been secretive.She did keep that bitch Desi in that coma,though she should have killed her."Ciarra looks at Tenny and tells her"You won't give up until you find out the truth will you?"Tenny takes a puff and tells Ciarra"Beth's my Daughter and I know when she's keeping something from me.I feel it!"Ciarra looks at Tenny and tells her"I'm going to bed and get a good night's rest now that everything is fine and Xavier's going to make it.You should too."Ciarra heads to her bedroom,as Tenny looks at Precious and tells him"I'm going to find out the truth one way or another."
   At Olivia's House,Olivia,Allan,Cale,Allison,and Davis are in the living room as Davis tells Olivia"I'm meeting with Ruth Jackson in the morning and I'm buying her condo in Southpoint Beach.Virginia and I were planning to move to the beach anyway before Desi put us in that home."Olivia looks at her Father and tells him"I really wish you'd stay here Daddy."Davis hugs his Daughter and tells her"I have nothing left her Olivia.You got a beautiful daughter and I am proud of you.I am ready to move on and you and Allan and Allison and Cale will have a place to come visit when you want to get out of town."Cale tells everyone"I've been down there before.I think Allison and I will be there before you know it."Davis tells Cale"And you are more than welcome to it.I am glad that Allison has found a great man in her life like you."Allison tells her Grandfather"I wish I could have known my Grandmother more than I did.After all you've told us tonight,she sounds like an incredible woman."Davis sheds a tear and tells Allison"She was.She met you when you were born.We flew out to Pittman to visit your Mom and Charles and she got to see you.She spoke of you often Allison and I know she would be proud of all you've accomplished,as I am."Allison hugs her Grandfather,as Olivia tells Allan"I wish it was Desi that would leave Adam's Landing instead of my Daddy.I really wish Beth had of killed her when she had the chance."Allan laughs"Beth and my Mother both would like to do her in.Knowing her,she will get hers."Olivia tells Allan"I think I'll just enjoy what I have and feel satisfied knowing that all the bad things she's ever done is coming back on her."Cale and Allison gets ready to leave and Olivia,Allan,and Davis hugs them and Davis tells Allison"You come to Southpoint Beach soon."Cale tells Davis"I think it will be sooner than you think Mr.Lane."Davis puts his hands on Cale's shoulders and tells him"Call me Davis.I've been treated like an old man too long."Cale and Allison returns to their apartment and Davis tells Olivia and Allan"I'm going to bed.I plan to leave town tomorrow once everything is finalized."Olivia hugs her Father and tells him"I really wish you would stay here but I'm not going to tell you what to do."Davis smiles,as he heads upstairs to bed and Olivia and Allan sits back on the couch and they give each other a kiss as Allan tells Olivia"I'm grateful that you helped my Big Sis save Xavier."Olivia looks at him and says"It's why I became a doctor and your sister taught me everything I know."They snuggle up next to each other as she kisses Allan and he returns the kiss as they head upstairs.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Leigh,Sully,and Jared are in the nursery with Gracie and Xavier Jr and Leigh tells them"Your Daddy is going to be fine and everything will be fine in the world again.Sully looks at her sister and brother and tells Jared"I wish Daddy would have let us stay with him tonight."Jared tells his wife"Your Grandmother wanted some time with him.She deserves that."Leigh tells them"I'm thankful X will live and he's finally planning to slow down a bit."Jared asks Leigh"Have you ever seen Winston's Island?"Leigh replies"I haven't."Jared tells her"That place is paradise.I am amazed how much he's changed over the last month."Sully replies"I know it.I used to despise him,but I'm warming up to him."Leigh tells them"When someone has been as close to death as Winston has as well as Xavier and you too Sully,it does change you.Some change for the better,and some change for the worse."Sully tells all of them"Things seem normal again."Jared tells Sully"I agree.You want to go back home."Sully looks at her Mother,and Leigh tells them"Sayyid's here.I'm alright.I'd like to spend some time with Gracie and Little X by myself.You two go home."Sully hugs her Mother and they head to their Penthouse,as Leigh picks up Gracie and Xavier Jr and sits in her rocking chair and holds her babies and tells them"Your Daddy is going to survive."
   At City Hospital,Xavier is in his room asleep and Desi arrives and looks through the window and notices he's alone and walks inside.She looks at him and has a flashback to their youth,and the good times and tells him"I've always loved you X.."Beth walks into the room and sees Desi and grabs her by the back of her blouse and drags her into the hall and Desi looks at Beth and says"I wanted to say goodbye to your son.I heard he was dying."Beth pins Desi against the wall and quietly and sternly tells her"Xavier has a family Desi.You only caused him trouble.I seriously don't understand why you would even show up here after all the hell you have caused him and our family."Desi reminds Beth angrily"You were the main reason Xavier and I were never together.It's your fault Beth!"Beth takes a deep breath and coldly warns Desi"I read The Exposer and you and your children were nothing but scum.I have no regrets over what I did years ago and if I knew what I know now,I'd never let you near my son."Desi shrieks"We had a daughter together Beth!"Beth responds"And If I had of known it was his,I'd made damn sure you were never around her.Xavier has everything he needs now and you have NOTHING!"Desi looks at Beth with tears in her eyes as Beth warns Desi"You stay the hell away from my family Desi Barr!If you don't,I'll be the first in line to kill you!"Beth points at the elevator and tells Desi"Now get lost!And leave my family alone!"Beth walks back into Xavier's room and Xavier awakens and asks"Was that Desi?"Beth checks Xavier's vitals and blood count and tells him"It was and I told her to leave.You're improving."Xavier looks at his Mother and tells her"You should have killed her."Beth quips"I should have,but you got Leigh and two beautiful twins and your Princess and a family that loves you.You have exactly what you need."Xavier smiles as he closes his eyes and goes back to sleep.Desi meanwhile stands outside City Hospital and stands silently as she reflects on everything,and makes a phone call and tells them"I want the first ticket out of Adam's Landing tonight."Desi leaves and heads to Adam's Landing International Airport,with a look of defeat,knowing she has lost,and that she has no chance of redemption.

1 comment:

  1. VERY SWEET EIPSODE ! JUST WHAT THE DR. ORDERED FOR ALL INVOLVED ! FINALLY SOME PEACE FOR ALL THE FAMILIES ! NOW EVERYONE CAN BREATH EASY FOR A CHANGE ! GOOD READING WITH MY COFFEE !! LOL

    ReplyDelete